Why Are All Mass Shooters Pro-Trump Alt Rightists?

1 view

Jim McCron

Aug 6, 2019, 11:18:35 AM8/6/19
Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 6, 2019, 2:53:31 PM8/6/19
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:18:34 +0000 (UTC), Jim McCron
<jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

Cite that they're innocent.

----->

M I Wakefield

Aug 6, 2019, 4:18:44 PM8/6/19
"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message
-----> Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty.

Yak

Aug 6, 2019, 4:25:04 PM8/6/19
Tell that to Bob Mueller.

Just Wondering

Aug 6, 2019, 4:31:16 PM8/6/19
On 8/6/2019 2:18 PM, M I Wakefield wrote:
> "Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:18:34 +0000 (UTC), Jim McCron wrote:
>
>>>Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

Nobody including Trump "lets" bad guys do bad stuff. Bad people
will do bad stuff despite efforts to prevent it. If McCron has
an actual idea for stopping it, we'd all love to hear his idea.
Until then he should stuff his piehole.

>> Cite that they're innocent.

"Innocent" in the sense that they don't deserve to be murdered.

> -----> Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty.

"Presumed innocent" is shorthand for saying that when a person
is actually being tried in court for a crime, the prosecution
has the burden of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt with
admissible evidence, and until that happens the accused doesn't
have to put on any evidence. It does not mean much of anything.
outside of that criminal trial setting. It certainly does not
mean someone who commits a crime did not commit the crime until
it's proven at trial.

Siri Cruise

Aug 6, 2019, 4:53:45 PM8/6/19
In article <msl2F.119617$0_.3...@fx02.iad>, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

> >> Cite that they're innocent.
>
> "Innocent" in the sense that they don't deserve to be murdered.

And that says everything we need to know about wingnuts.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Siri Cruise

Aug 6, 2019, 4:56:04 PM8/6/19
In article <qicnmt$slb$2...@dont-email.me>, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:

> Tell that to Bob Mueller.

Most citizens don't want their fellow citizens murderred. But wingnuts are
special.

Mattb

Aug 6, 2019, 5:14:43 PM8/6/19

<jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

One as a leftist, expressed “pro-Satan” views, and has stated support
for Elizabeth Warren.

He was also in a photo showing support of antifa.

max headroom

Aug 6, 2019, 6:33:26 PM8/6/19
In news:chine.bleu-FAFDB...@reader.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <qicnmt$slb$2...@dont-email.me>, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>> Tell that to Bob Mueller.

> Most citizens don't want their fellow citizens murderred. But wingnuts are special.

"Far-Left Protesters Descend on Mitch McConnell’s Home, Threaten to 'Stab the Motherf**ker in the
Heart'”

https://ussanews.com/News1/2019/08/06/far-left-protesters-descend-on-mitch-mcconnells-home-threaten-to-stab-the-motherfker-in-the-heart/

Just Wondering

Aug 6, 2019, 7:03:58 PM8/6/19
On 8/6/2019 2:53 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> "Innocent" in the sense that they don't deserve to be murdered.
>
> And that says everything we need to know about wingnuts.

So you think they DO deserve to be murdered. You can't have
it both ways.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 6, 2019, 7:09:08 PM8/6/19
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 16:18:40 -0400, "M I Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:
Kavanaugh didn't benefit from that did he?

trotsky

Aug 7, 2019, 6:00:50 AM8/7/19
Most trolls aren't *this* stupid.

NoBody

Aug 7, 2019, 7:42:06 AM8/7/19
<jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

The Ohio shooter was a liberal who supported Warren. You're starting
off with a lie. Perhaps if you didn't watch CNN, you might know
something.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dayton-shooter-warren/

NoBody

Aug 7, 2019, 7:43:06 AM8/7/19
It's ok. Threatening and attacking white Republicans is considered to
be acceptable now.

slate_leeper

Aug 7, 2019, 8:58:43 AM8/7/19
<jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

Please post a list of "all mass shooters" with their verifiable
political associations.

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Siri Cruise

Aug 7, 2019, 11:16:46 AM8/7/19
In article <jmilkehgtgu9mqrf1...@4ax.com>,
slate_leeper <lcgh...@xemaps.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:18:34 +0000 (UTC), Jim McCron
> <jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.
>

> Please post a list of "all mass shooters" with their verifiable
> political associations.

bzzzzzzzzzzt!

Sorry, wrong answer. The correct answer is 'All murders are wrong, not just the
ones you find politically inconvenient.'

pyotr filipivich

Aug 7, 2019, 11:46:08 AM8/7/19

I'd say that the perception/narrative is such, because the
Democrat Media Collective is selling it that way.
Because they are off their nut with hatred for heretics.

--
pyotr filipivich
"Mainstream Media Covers For Obama On Horrifying Mistake"

NoBody

Aug 7, 2019, 1:39:54 PM8/7/19
<jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

The Ohio shooter was a leftist and a Warren Supporter, you ding dong.

Frank

Aug 7, 2019, 2:00:01 PM8/7/19
On 8/6/2019 11:18 AM, Jim McCron wrote:
> Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

Why are all Liberals so stupid to believe this.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 7, 2019, 2:10:03 PM8/7/19
Fuck off. The critique is spot on.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 7, 2019, 2:59:48 PM8/7/19
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:10:00 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<Rudy_sucks_coc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/7/2019 10:59 AM, Frank wrote:
>> On 8/6/2019 11:18 AM, Jim McCron wrote:
>>> Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.
>>>
>> Why are all Liberals so stupid to believe this.
>
>Liberals will believe whatever they're told to believe.

Especially if they can insult Trump at the same time. It doesn't have
to be factual.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 7, 2019, 3:04:33 PM8/7/19
On 8/7/2019 11:59 AM, kleine klauschen, an inept forger and rancid cunt, lied:
> On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:10:00 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <Rudy_sucks_coc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why are all Liberals so stupid to believe this.
>>
>> Liberals will believe whatever they're told to believe.
>
> Especially if they

Fuck off, you ineptly forging rancid cunt.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 7, 2019, 3:09:40 PM8/7/19
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 12:04:30 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 8/7/2019 11:59 AM, Rudy Canoza, an inept forger and rancid cunt, lied:
>> On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:10:00 -0700, Rudy Canoza
>> <Rudy_sucks_coc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Liberals will believe whatever they're told to believe.
>>
>> Especially if they
>
>I'm an ineptly forging rancid cunt.

Well EVERYONE knows that, Rudy! LOL

max headroom

Aug 7, 2019, 4:51:00 PM8/7/19
In news:gd8mke1cokho7ldeo...@4ax.com, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@null.net> typed:
Double LOL. Rudy imagines he's an eptly forging febreze-scented cunt.

Arlen G. Holder

Aug 7, 2019, 5:17:20 PM8/7/19
On 06/08/2019 21:18, M I Wakefield wrote:

>> >Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.

Trump cares about America. There are too many drug dealers and serial
rapists and they are difficult to spot from the crowd so the best thing
is to use the scatter gun approach abd try to minimise any collateral
damage.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 7, 2019, 7:39:16 PM8/7/19
I may be an inept forger and rancid cunt, but I make up for it by
being short *and* fat.

"You know I would demolish you in a fistfight."
-Me, in a final, desperate attempt
to salvage my pride after being pummeled
senseless.

> What's next- a fist fight challenge"
Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.
-Me, explaining my fantasy "fist-fight" victories.

"You still haven't recovered from the ass-kicking I gave you at the
Jolly Kone, have you? <chuckle>"
-Me to doctor postalman, 11/18/2017, referring to
another imaginary "fist fight"

>You are fit for someone to slam a fist into your florid fat face.
-Me, losing another argument.

"I would gladly pay $2,000 for the privilege of beating your fucking
face to a pulp in person."
-Me, losing again

NoBody

Aug 8, 2019, 6:11:25 AM8/8/19
On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:16:41 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <jmilkehgtgu9mqrf1...@4ax.com>,
> slate_leeper <lcgh...@xemaps.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:18:34 +0000 (UTC), Jim McCron
>> <jimmcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Trump does nothing and lets his supporters kill innocent Americans.
>>

>> Please post a list of "all mass shooters" with their verifiable
>> political associations.
>
>bzzzzzzzzzzt!
>
>Sorry, wrong answer. The correct answer is 'All murders are wrong, not just the
>ones you find politically inconvenient.'

Then why does your outrage seem to be reserved for the ones you blame
Trump for?

NoBody

Aug 9, 2019, 6:19:00 AM8/9/19
<crickets.wav>