Least vaccinated states are recording FOUR TIMES as many deaths

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 23, 2021, 7:54:25 AM9/23/21
Least vaccinated states are recording FOUR TIMES as many deaths

Stupid Trumpers !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10017637/States-lowest-vaccination-rates-recording-4-times-deaths-vaccinated-states.html

Ten states with the lowest vaccination rates are recording FOUR TIMES as
many deaths as states leading rollout of shots: GA, TX and AL made up
one-quarter of all US fatalities last week

The 10 states with the lowest vaccination rates are recording four
times as many states as the 10 with the highest vaccination rates

The average death rate per 100,000 residents for the least
vaccinated states is 73.9, while it is only 17.8 for the most vaccinated

Alabama is the worst off state for Covid states, leading the nation
with 15 deaths per every 100,000 residents

Three states, Alabama, Georgia and Texas, are account for 3,500 of
the 14,000 deaths recorded in the U.S. over the past week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10017637/States-lowest-vaccination-rates-recording-4-times-deaths-vaccinated-states.html

Siri Cruise

Sep 23, 2021, 8:02:48 AM9/23/21
In article <PVZ2J.83654$Nog....@fx11.ams1>,
Mighty Wannabe

> Least vaccinated states are recording FOUR TIMES as many deaths

Voter fraud investigations however show dead republicans still
vote.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Nic

Sep 23, 2021, 8:28:37 AM9/23/21
Did you forget to mention that the Dailymail news is owned by Pfizer.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 23, 2021, 8:54:58 AM9/23/21
> Did you forget to mention that the least vaccinated states are mostly
> inhabited by Trump voters?

Yes. That's why God smites them hard.

Nic

Sep 23, 2021, 9:39:53 AM9/23/21
The sound of a bible thumper

M I Wakefield

Sep 23, 2021, 9:45:01 AM9/23/21
The reason he didn't mention it is that it is a bald-faced lie.

The controlling shareholder of The Daily Mail is Viscount Rothermere.

max headroom

Sep 23, 2021, 10:12:14 AM9/23/21
In news:PVZ2J.83654$Nog....@fx11.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <👩🏽‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️>
typed:

> Least vaccinated states are recording FOUR TIMES as many deaths

> Stupid Trumpers !!!

The TDS shows no sign of remission in this one.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:40 PM9/23/21

"Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message
Meanwhile in India were they are using Ivermectin they have virtually no
deaths from Covid......

Yea, if dying was really a measure of success, we would be looking long and
hard at what India did that short circuited Covid-19 and all but ended the
disease there.

Oh, but that's right, that drug doesn't make Pfizer and the others BILLIONS
in profit and the political insiders can't get rich off watching their stock
increase in value....

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 23, 2021, 4:41:59 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/2021 10:39 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message news:Up_2J.176153$T_8....@fx48.iad...
>> On 9/23/21 7:54 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> Least vaccinated states are recording FOUR TIMES as many deaths
>>>
>>> Stupid Trumpers !!!
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10017637/States-lowest-vaccination-rates-recording-4-times-deaths-vaccinated-states.html
>>>

>>> Ten states with the lowest vaccination rates are recording FOUR TIMES as many
>>> deaths as states leading rollout of shots: GA, TX and AL made up one-quarter
>>> of all US fatalities last week
>>>
>>>     The 10 states with the lowest vaccination rates are recording four times
>>> as many states as the 10 with the highest vaccination rates
>>>
>>>     The average death rate per 100,000 residents for the least vaccinated
>>> states is 73.9, while it is only 17.8 for the most vaccinated
>>>
>>>     Alabama is the worst off state for Covid states, leading the nation with
>>> 15 deaths per every 100,000 residents
>>>
>>>     Three states, Alabama, Georgia and Texas, are account for 3,500 of the
>>> 14,000 deaths recorded in the U.S. over the past week
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10017637/States-lowest-vaccination-rates-recording-4-times-deaths-vaccinated-states.html
>>>

> Meanwhile in India were they are using Ivermectin they have virtually no deaths
> from Covid

scooter's lies get more and more extravagant by the hour. Earlier, it was only
one state in India for which he was lying about the death rates and attributing
it to ivermectin. Now he's lying about the entire country and saying they have
"virtually no deaths from Covid." Funny, when I look at Worldometers, they show
hundreds of deaths in India every day for the last three days.

scooter has not shown, and never would be able to show, that any reduction in
deaths in India is due to use of ivermectin. This is a lie/claim he makes based
on his politics, not any solid facts.

Nic

Sep 23, 2021, 4:55:09 PM9/23/21
Maybe Worldmeter is owned by Pfizer, and you have been fooled into
believing that it is an accurate indicator of what is going on. You have
to look at all the info and its sources carefully do discriminate what
is paid advertising and actually what is going on.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 24, 2021, 5:36:41 AM9/24/21
Scout wrote on 9/23/2021 1:39 PM:

> "Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message
>> On 9/23/21 7:54 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> Least vaccinated states are recording FOUR TIMES as many deaths
>>>
>>> Stupid Trumpers !!!
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10017637/States-lowest-vaccination-rates-recording-4-times-deaths-vaccinated-states.html
>>>

>>> Ten states with the lowest vaccination rates are recording FOUR
>>> TIMES as many deaths as states leading rollout of shots: GA, TX and
>>> AL made up one-quarter of all US fatalities last week
>>>
>>> The 10 states with the lowest vaccination rates are recording
>>> four times as many states as the 10 with the highest vaccination rates
>>>
>>> The average death rate per 100,000 residents for the least
>>> vaccinated states is 73.9, while it is only 17.8 for the most
>>> vaccinated
>>>
>>> Alabama is the worst off state for Covid states, leading the
>>> nation with 15 deaths per every 100,000 residents
>>>
>>> Three states, Alabama, Georgia and Texas, are account for 3,500
>>> of the 14,000 deaths recorded in the U.S. over the past week
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10017637/States-lowest-vaccination-rates-recording-4-times-deaths-vaccinated-states.html
>>>

> Meanwhile in India were they are using Ivermectin they have virtually
> no deaths from Covid......

You lying fucking idiot. India is number 3 in the world behind the USA
and Brazil in COVID deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Scout

Sep 24, 2021, 12:17:08 PM9/24/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <sucking_the_sw...@balls.com> wrote in
message news:qE53J.116092$lC6.1...@fx41.iad...
> On 9/23/2021 10:39 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message

>> Meanwhile in India were they are using Ivermectin they have virtually no
>> deaths from Covid
>
> scooter's lies

Sorry, I don't reply to obvious forgeries.

Scout

Sep 24, 2021, 12:17:09 PM9/24/21

"Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message news:MQ53J.61774$tG6....@fx39.iad...
No, need to resort to conspiracy theories...

Look at my analysis of the Worldmeter, filling in the missing data and
adjusting for populations

>https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

>And that people in India are still dropping like flies.

********************

So let's look at the country table.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Country, Total Cases, New Cases, New Deaths, Population (specific data
sections selected)
1 USA 43,532,306 (146,182)* (1,448)* 333,384,277
2 India 33,598,641 +5,149 +68 1,396,642,642

* Data added.

Hmm.. No new case data for the US. So let's fill that in shall we?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

146,182
Current 7-Day Average*
(as of 9/24)

Hmmm, Now let's see how that works out in cases per 100,000 population to
address the population difference

US 43 cases / 100,000
India 0.37 cases / 100,000

If the US had India's numbers we would go from 146,182 cases to 1,258 cases
or about 0.8% of the cases we have now

Now let look at the deaths. Again we need to fill in the US data from the
same source

1,448
Current 7-Day Average*
(as of 9/24)

Now shift that to deaths per 1,000,000 population

US 4.34 / 1,000,000
India 0.05 / 1,000,000

If India had our rate, about 60,614 people would have died there last week

They cut it to 68...

Think about it... sixty thousand vs 68...

Who's doing a better job?

Why is there such a massive difference?

If we had cut our rate by as much, we would have gone from 1,448 to about 11
that would be saving over 1,400 lives last week alone.

So yes, LET LOOK AT THE WORLDMETER DATA!!!!!!!!!!!

It tells a tail that only an idiot could ignore.

AlleyCat

Sep 24, 2021, 2:36:26 PM9/24/21
Sorry, you're simply an incompetent liar.