Repub Donor Lost Family On His Bizjet

bruce bowser

Jun 6, 2023, 12:46:31 PM6/6/23
"In a brief interview with The Washington Post, John Rumpel confirmed he was the owner of Encore and said his “entire family” was on the plane at the time, including his daughter, a grandchild and her nanny.

“We know nothing about the crash,” he said. “We are talking to the FAA now… I’ve got to keep the line clear.”

When reached by The Daily Beast, Barbara Rumpel, who is listed as the president of Encore Motors in Melbourne, declined to comment."

Florida Businessman Says ‘Entire Family’ Was on Crashed Plane Behind D.C. Chaos
Yahoo News - June 4, 2023
-- https://news.yahoo.com/crashed-plane-behind-d-c-015251405.html