AK-47 way down in price again!

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 23, 2009, 12:48:36 AM11/23/09
Just back from Raleigh, North Carolina gun show - where a basic "new"
AK-47 with fixed stock is $399, down from $550-599 this summer!
Hungarian AMD-65 and Polish Tantal versions (folding stock) are still
$550-599 now.
But you really now can buy a "new" AK now PLUS a thousand-round case
of good noncorrosive ammo for it next weekend for less than the rifle
alone would have cost you this summer. So there's no excuse for your
not having a good semiauto tactical rifle and plenty of ammo for it
now.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 23, 2009, 11:05:58 AM11/23/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

So why has its price gone down? ;<)

Has Obama resigned and a "God fearing patriotic" Republican replaced
him?

Not the last time I checked.

Or have the winger population spent all their extra welfare money?

Much more likely.

Or perhaps all the dumb ones who are led like sheep by Fox News have
moved on to the next hot conservative items to own...Sarah Palin push
up bras or Larry Craig tapping shoes..which are interchangeable.

And if in this Bush recession you don't have enough welfare money to
go around, there are closeouts for Tom Delay dancing shoes and Dick
Cheney shotguns...slightly used and made in China of course.

TMT

Gunner Asch

Nov 23, 2009, 11:33:21 AM11/23/09

You missed out on the real reason. (Which is your normal behavior)

The real reason is ..they sold nearly 20 Million new firearms to the
People..people who are going to hunt you down and kill you in less
than 3 yrs. They all knew that the Obamassiah and Co. were going to
try to push dramatic gun control..again..and this time...the People
are going to rise up and simply put you and yours into the ground.

And no..dont bother going to Cuba or Canada. I want you here so
someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in your chest and then
crush your skull with a baseball bat.

And I want them to send me a video of the whole thing.

Ill hoist a Mt Dew to your passing..and stand and applaud when its
over.

Gunner

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 23, 2009, 2:10:39 PM11/23/09
On Nov 23, 11:05 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So why has its price gone down?

MARKET SATURATION. Obama's election could only sell so many guns
until everyone not yet already well-equipped would get well-equipped -
and, indeed, industry figures show that's happened with gun sales.
It's why prices are back way down again on guns - but not ammo.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Thomas

Nov 23, 2009, 2:13:38 PM11/23/09
On Nov 23, 11:33 am, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:05:58 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>
> And no..dont bother going to Cuba or Canada. I want you here so
> someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
> both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in  your chest and then
> crush your skull with a baseball bat.
>
> And I want them to send me a video of the whole thing.
>
> Ill hoist a Mt Dew to your passing..and stand and applaud when its
> over.
>
> Gunner-

Tell us how really feel.
:)

Karsten Kruse

Nov 23, 2009, 4:24:03 PM11/23/09
Gunner Asch schrieb:

> I want you here so
> someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
> both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in your chest and then
> crush your skull with a baseball bat.

The line. You have crossed it.

Karsten

--

() My homepage is http://www.tecneeq.de/ and your homepage sucks�!
<\/>

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 23, 2009, 10:36:09 PM11/23/09
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:13:38 -0800, Thomas <cano...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Nov 23, 11:33 am, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:05:58 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>>
>> And no..dont bother going to Cuba or Canada. I want you here so someone
>> will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break both of
>> your legs, both of your arms, stomp in  your chest and then crush your
>> skull with a baseball bat.

Vivid dreams, what meds are you on nowdays?

Since you couldn't screw up the courage to meet with Deucalion as
threatened how do you expect anyone to give credence to this wet dream?

--
Regards, Curly
2012 Run, Rudy, Run! 2012

Gunner Asch

Nov 23, 2009, 11:21:04 PM11/23/09
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:24:03 +0100, Karsten Kruse <tec...@tecneeq.de>
wrote:

>Gunner Asch schrieb:
>
>> I want you here so
>> someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
>> both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in your chest and then
>> crush your skull with a baseball bat.
>
>The line. You have crossed it.
>
>Karsten

Coming from the Grandson of a Nazi Party member....the line is still a
very long way off.....

Shrug.

But thats what I to see done to him. The rest of the Leftards can
simply be quickly hung.

Gunner

Observer

Nov 23, 2009, 11:41:24 PM11/23/09
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 03:36:09 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:13:38 -0800, Thomas <cano...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Nov 23, 11:33 am, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:05:58 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>>>
>>> And no..dont bother going to Cuba or Canada. I want you here so someone
>>> will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break both of
>>> your legs, both of your arms, stomp in  your chest and then crush your
>>> skull with a baseball bat.
>
>Vivid dreams, what meds are you on nowdays?

I'd guess Herr Gumby is on a combination of Dimitall, Dumberthanall,
and heavy narcotics. Just hope he keeps smoking.

>Since you couldn't screw up the courage to meet with Deucalion as
>threatened how do you expect anyone to give credence to this wet dream?
>
>>> And I want them to send me a video of the whole thing.
>>>
>>> Ill hoist a Mt Dew to your passing..and stand and applaud when its
>>> over.
>>>
>>> Gunner-
>>
>> Tell us how really feel.
>> :)

__

The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.

Observer

Nov 23, 2009, 11:42:41 PM11/23/09
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:21:04 -0800, Gunner Asch
<gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:24:03 +0100, Karsten Kruse <tec...@tecneeq.de>
>wrote:
>
>>Gunner Asch schrieb:
>>
>>> I want you here so
>>> someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
>>> both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in your chest and then
>>> crush your skull with a baseball bat.
>>
>>The line. You have crossed it.
>>
>>Karsten
>
>Coming from the Grandson of a Nazi Party member....the line is still a
>very long way off.....
>
>Shrug.
>
>But thats what I to see done to him.

ESL?

>The rest of the Leftards can
>simply be quickly hung.

You can try. But first you'd actually have to visit one, eh Herr
Gumby?

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 24, 2009, 1:20:03 AM11/24/09
On Nov 23, 10:33 am, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:05:58 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>

> <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Nov 22, 11:48 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> >> Just back from Raleigh, North Carolina gun show - where a basic "new"
> >> AK-47 with fixed stock is $399, down from $550-599 this summer!
> >> Hungarian AMD-65 and Polish Tantal versions (folding stock) are still
> >> $550-599 now.
> >> But you really now can buy a "new" AK now PLUS a thousand-round case
> >> of good noncorrosive ammo for it next weekend for less than the rifle
> >> alone would have cost you this summer.  So there's no excuse for your
> >> not having a good semiauto tactical rifle and plenty of ammo for it
> >> now.
>
> >>http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/is
> >> the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."
>
> >>http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com-your source for hard-to-find stuff!
> Gunner- Hide quoted text -

LOL...so it will take 20 million guns to kill me?

Are you sure that is enough?

We are talking wingers here....all talk and no action.

Meanwhile the death threat is noted.

How long do you think the FBI has been reading your email?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 24, 2009, 1:22:07 AM11/24/09
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

LOL...silly excuse.

Try the wingers ran out of welfare money.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 24, 2009, 1:23:28 AM11/24/09

Gunner has the hots for me.

Wanna bet he will use me for a reference at his job interviews?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 24, 2009, 1:24:25 AM11/24/09
On Nov 23, 3:24 pm, Karsten Kruse <tecn...@tecneeq.de> wrote:
> Gunner Asch schrieb:
>
> > I want you here so
> > someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
> > both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in  your chest and then
> > crush your skull with a baseball bat.
>
> The line. You have crossed it.
>
> Karsten
>
> --
>
>    ()    My homepage ishttp://www.tecneeq.de/and your homepage sucks¹!

>   <\/>
>   _/\_          ¹) Unless it has animated gifs from 1996, then it rocks!

Gunner has crossed the line long ago...we are just waiting for the
knock on the door.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 24, 2009, 1:25:49 AM11/24/09
On Nov 23, 10:21 pm, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:24:03 +0100, Karsten Kruse <tecn...@tecneeq.de>

Oh Gunner...you make me blush.

Larry Craig always said that you were a sweet talker.

TMT

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 24, 2009, 2:08:53 PM11/24/09
On Nov 24, 1:22 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 1:10 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> > On Nov 23, 11:05 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > So why has its price gone down?
>
> > MARKET SATURATION.  Obama's election could only sell so many guns
> > until everyone not yet already well-equipped would get well-equipped -
> > and, indeed, industry figures show that's happened with gun sales.
> > It's why prices are back way down again on guns - but not ammo.
>
> Try the wingers ran out of welfare money.

Dream on. If every white American who voted against Obama was on
welfare, the regime would have gone broke LONG ago - and the Chinese
and Japanese would LONG ago have refused the regime any more loans to
keep financing its increasing deficit spending!
Oh well. In reality, just a few more big corporations transitioning
from major net taxpayers to major net welfare recipients the way
General Motors did - and the regime really will end with a whimper of
fiscal collapse, rather than in an Arab-done mushroom cloud over D.C.!

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

RM v2.0

Nov 24, 2009, 10:04:20 PM11/24/09

LOL...so it will take 20 million guns to kill me?

Are you sure that is enough?

We are talking wingers here....all talk and no action.

Meanwhile the death threat is noted.

How long do you think the FBI has been reading your email?

TMT

I seriously doubt the FBI gives a shit about a bunch of blowhard Usenet
writers.

HH&C

Nov 24, 2009, 10:11:32 PM11/24/09
On Nov 23, 10:36 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:13:38 -0800, Thomas <canope...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 23, 11:33 am, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> >> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:05:58 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>
> >> And no..dont bother going to Cuba or Canada. I want you here so someone
> >> will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break both of
> >> your legs, both of your arms, stomp in  your chest and then crush your
> >> skull with a baseball bat.
>
> Vivid dreams, what meds are you on nowdays?
>
> Since you couldn't screw up the courage to meet with Deucalion

There is no Deucalian. There is only Bob Brock.

fatass righties

Nov 25, 2009, 1:16:47 AM11/25/09
On Nov 22, 11:48 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

ak-47's?
cheap?
cast or stamped receiver?

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 25, 2009, 1:34:38 AM11/25/09

Better do your homework.

They do.

TMT

Message has been deleted

Karsten Kruse

Nov 26, 2009, 4:46:41 PM11/26/09
Gunner Asch schrieb:

>>> I want you here so
>>> someone will gut you like a trout with a very dull knife, and break
>>> both of your legs, both of your arms, stomp in your chest and then
>>> crush your skull with a baseball bat.

>> The line. You have crossed it.

> Coming from the Grandson of a Nazi Party member....the line is still a
> very long way off.....

There is one guess and one lie in that sentence, can you spot them?

Observer

Dec 8, 2009, 8:01:36 PM12/8/09

There is no Cheese-Bob. There is no Libby Loo. There is no HH&C.
There is only Brian Burke.

HH&C

Dec 8, 2009, 8:04:53 PM12/8/09

You have a vivid imagination. Hopefully it doesn't include homoerotic
fantasies about me.

That cannot be said for Bob Brock

Observer

Dec 9, 2009, 11:11:03 AM12/9/09

Yes. But in this case it was a simple observation, Brian. Or do you
maintain that a Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich can type?

>Hopefully it doesn't include homoerotic fantasies about me.

You really need to chill out. Why are you preoccupied with homoerotic
thoughts?

>That cannot be said for Bob Brock

I don't recall any homo musings from Brock, but you seem fixated by
them.

HH&C

Dec 9, 2009, 6:07:01 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 11:11 am, Observer <noone@nowhere> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:04:53 -0800 (PST), "HH&C"
>

> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 8, 8:01 pm, Observer <noone@nowhere> wrote:

> >> There is no Cheese-Bob.  There is no Libby Loo.  There is no HH&C.
> >> There is only Brian Burke.
>
> >You have a vivid imagination.
>
> Yes.  But in this case it was a simple observation, Brian.  Or do you
> maintain that a Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich can type?

Where does it say sandwich?

And if a Deucalian can type, why not a HH&C?

> >Hopefully it doesn't include homoerotic fantasies about me.
>
> You really need to chill out.  Why are you preoccupied with homoerotic
> thoughts?

No. Why?

> >That cannot be said for Bob Brock
>
> I don't recall any homo musings from Brock, but you seem fixated by
> them.

That's only because you don't know how to use Google. Your loss.

Lib Loo

Dec 9, 2009, 11:08:32 PM12/9/09

"Observer" <noone@nowhere> wrote in message

> There is no Libby Loo.

I go by Lib Loo now. Just pointing that out in case it was too difficult for
you

edi...@netpath.net

Dec 10, 2009, 10:39:22 AM12/10/09
On Nov 25, 1:16 am, fatass righties <boo.chillh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> cast or stamped receiver?

My experience: IT DOESN'T MATTER. Stamped-receiver AK-47s work just
fine - even with sloppy tolerances - and I've even seen them work fine
with a couple rivets missing!
AKs aren't fine-tolerance semis like ARs.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is

the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

HH&C

Dec 10, 2009, 5:13:49 PM12/10/09

You and me are supposed to be the same person, according to The Bobs.

Lib Loo

Dec 10, 2009, 9:05:15 PM12/10/09

"HH&C" <hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

There's more than one Bob?

Observer

Dec 17, 2009, 11:21:26 PM12/17/09

It didn't say "AssWipe" either. Sorry, I made a logical assumption.

>And if a Deucalian can type, why not a HH&C?

You tell me. It's your fantasy.

>> >Hopefully it doesn't include homoerotic fantasies about me.
>>
>> You really need to chill out.  Why are you preoccupied with homoerotic
>> thoughts?
>
>No.

Yes, you need to chill out.

>Why?

How the hell should I know why you are preoccupied with homoerotic
thoughts? Just an observation, don't freak out.

>> >That cannot be said for Bob Brock
>>
>> I don't recall any homo musings from Brock, but you seem fixated by
>> them.
>
>That's only because you don't know how to use Google. Your loss.

And you are unable to use this same Google, when directed to.
Hypocrisy noted, Brian.