God works in mysterious ways

Mighty Wannabe

Aug 20, 2021, 2:51:23 PM8/20/21
God works in mysterious ways

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9912761/South-Carolina-GOP-leader-fought-against-vaccination-mask-mandates-dies-COVID-19.html

South Carolina Republican leader, 64, who fought against vaccination and
mask mandates dies of COVID-19 after month-long hospitalization

South Carolina Republican Pressley Stutts died of pneumonia, kidney
failure and blood clots after a month in the hospital with COVID-19

Stutts had been on the ventilator for a week before his death Thursday

The US Navy veteran led a group loyal to former President Donald
Trump to force resignation of several Greenville County GOP leaders

Stutts previously met Trump and attended January 6 demonstration in DC

Stutts was vocal opponent of vaccination and mask mandates

a322x1n

Aug 20, 2021, 3:50:45 PM8/20/21
Mighty Wannabe
<束梢窶坂囎�ク条汨ィ窶坂囎�ク条汨ョ捉樵窶昨泅挺汨キ@晶.香事�ク�

<https://tinyurl.com/u3v869w9>

> South Carolina Republican leader, 64, who fought against vaccination
> and mask mandates dies of COVID-19 after month-long hospitalization
>
> South Carolina Republican Pressley Stutts died of pneumonia,
> kidney
> failure and blood clots after a month in the hospital with COVID-19
>
> Stutts had been on the ventilator for a week before his death
> Thursday
>
> The US Navy veteran led a group loyal to former President Donald
> Trump to force resignation of several Greenville County GOP leaders.
>
> Stutts previously met Trump and attended January 6 demonstration
> in DC.
>
> Stutts was vocal opponent of vaccination and mask mandates.

I'm sure he was a very nice person, in the Victorian sense.

<https://www.dictionary.com/e/nice-guys/>

Alex Krycek !

Aug 20, 2021, 7:13:47 PM8/20/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote
Stutts and Herman Caine are fighting for Trump in Hell.

Nic

Aug 20, 2021, 7:43:39 PM8/20/21
I think that you are so full of shit .poster Wannabe, it is sad to know
that you are a person who accepts glee and pleasure from someone who has
died from a terrible thing.

Which God?

Mighty Wannabe

Aug 20, 2021, 8:08:32 PM8/20/21
Do you know how many people had died and will die because they believed
his lies? It is a good thing COVID killed him with his own lies.

> Which God?

The One who is harsh but fair.

Nic

Aug 20, 2021, 8:17:10 PM8/20/21
Holy Smoke are you inviting me into the Twilight Episode I missed?

Harsh but Fair, Holy Smoke, is that meant to be understood that you are
making your muttering from some high ground and looking down

Mighty Wannabe

Aug 20, 2021, 8:54:16 PM8/20/21
I am reminding you of the scriptures that you had slept through.

> Harsh but Fair, Holy Smoke, is that meant to be understood that you
> are making your muttering from some high ground and looking down

The Abrahamic God is harsh.

Genesis 3 New International Version

^17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit
from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

“Cursed is the ground because of you;through painful toil you will eat
food from itall the days of your life.

^18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,and you will eat the
plants of the field.

^19 By the sweat of your browyou will eat your food until you return to
the ground,since from it you were taken; for dust you areand to dust you
will return.”

Leper

Aug 21, 2021, 2:32:36 AM8/21/21
Who the Hell are you to judge? Crawl back in to that slime of your mind
that rejoices at the news of others dying cruelly. Who is to say that
that disease might have struck anyway. Vaxxing or not Vaxxing. Many with
the Vax have passed. Maybe we should all be more interested in exactly
how this disease came about. Manufactured or a natural phenomenon? The
instant spread all over the world makes one suspicious of its source and
purpose.

>> Which God?
>>

> The One who is harsh but fair.

Can we expect you to turn to a pillar of salt?

Siri Cruise

Aug 21, 2021, 3:47:09 AM8/21/21
In article <sfq6m2$qv5$1...@dont-email.me>,
Leper <Le...@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:

> Who the Hell are you to judge?

Natural selection is judging? People killing their own children
is natural selection removing all copies of their genes.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Nic

Aug 21, 2021, 8:21:17 AM8/21/21
I still say you are full of shit.