Mouthbreathing Trumpers are Using Fake Covid Certificates

Steve From Colorado

Dec 13, 2021, 11:06:38 AM12/13/21
Fake covid-19 vaccine certificates are being sold on the dark web to
mouthbreathing Trumpers

Researchers found 17 illicit marketplaces claiming to sell vaccine
passports, and some appear to be valid entries in national databases

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2299962-fake-covid-19-vaccine-certificates-are-being-sold-on-the-dark-web/

--
Trump is Russian asset:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/03/trump-russian-asset-election-intelligence-community-report.html

Trump infected everybody with COVID after he knew he had COVID:
https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/here-s-everything-trump-did-after-testing-positive-for-covid-127675973937

https://www.globalgulag.us/

Klaus Barbie Schwab

Dec 13, 2021, 2:27:48 PM12/13/21
From: Steve From Colorado <SteveFro...@cocks.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Mouthbreathing Trumpers are Using Fake Covid Certificates
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:06:34 -0500
talk.politics.misc:1218758 alt.survival:362647 alt.politics:2213344
misc.survivalism:627057 talk.politics.guns:1519296

On 12/13/21 9:06 AM, Steve From Colorado imposter wrote:
> Fake covid-19 vaccine certificates are being sold on the dark web to
> mouthbreathing Trumpers
>
> Researchers found 17 illicit marketplaces claiming to sell vaccine
> passports, and some appear to be valid entries in national databases
>
> https://www.newscientist.com/article/2299962-fake-covid-19-vaccine-certificates-are-being-sold-on-the-dark-web/

Another post by a troll trying to pass herself off as "Steve from
Colorado." At least the troll provided a roadmap for purchasing "fake
covid 19 vax certificates. Let's go Brandon.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

https://www.globalgulag.us

Nic

Dec 13, 2021, 3:16:14 PM12/13/21
On 12/13/21 11:06 AM, wannabe posted

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/collapsing-vaccine-compilation:b

Compilation Of Athletes, Reporters & Patients Collapsing, Passing Out
& Fainting, Vaccine To Blame?

Nic

Dec 13, 2021, 5:14:05 PM12/13/21
On 12/13/21 11:06 AM, Steve From Colorado wrote:
> Fake covid-19 vaccine certificates are being sold on the dark web to
> mouthbreathing Trumpers
>
> Researchers found 17 illicit marketplaces claiming to sell vaccine
> passports, and some appear to be valid entries in national databases
>
> https://www.newscientist.com/article/2299962-fake-covid-19-vaccine-certificates-are-being-sold-on-the-dark-web/

When it come to getting a legitimate covid passport, there are many who
can get this for you, but then look at yourself how you have become a
hunted animal,

Scout

Dec 14, 2021, 10:09:08 AM12/14/21

"Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message
Better hunted than a slave to tyranny.

Nic

Dec 14, 2021, 11:32:32 AM12/14/21
Better free from tyranny

Scout

Dec 14, 2021, 1:09:13 PM12/14/21

"Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message
Agreed, but that's not the case right now.

Bojo

Dec 14, 2021, 1:18:59 PM12/14/21
Scout wrote

> Better hunted than a slave to tyranny.

Unless the tyrant is Trump. Then we turn our weapons on law enforcement just
like back on Jan 6!

Defend Trump or be his enemy. The choice is yours.

Klaus Barbie Schwab

Dec 14, 2021, 1:32:28 PM12/14/21
Colorado Governor Jared Polis in a press conference stated that
"unvaxxed" patients who find themselves in an ICU due to the China gain
of function virus "have only themselves to blame." His statement begs
the question per patients who are fully "vaxxed" who find themselves in
an ICU due tp the Chinese gain of function virus also "have only
themselves to blame"?

Nic

Dec 14, 2021, 5:00:17 PM12/14/21
On 12/14/21 1:32 PM, Klaus Barbie Schwab wrote:
> On 12/13/21 1:16 PM, Nic wrote:
>> On 12/13/21 11:06 AM, wannabe posted
>>
>> https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/collapsing-vaccine-compilation:b
>>

>>   Compilation Of Athletes, Reporters & Patients Collapsing, Passing Out
>>   & Fainting, Vaccine To Blame?
>>

> Colorado Governor Jared Polis in a press conference stated that
> "unvaxxed" patients who find themselves in an ICU due to the China
> gain of function virus "have only themselves to blame." His statement
> begs the question per patients who are fully "vaxxed" who find
> themselves in an ICU due tp the Chinese gain of function virus also
> "have only themselves to blame"?

I heard it the news this morning Jared Polis has declared Colorado a
free stae re:masks and mandates, the pandamic is over.

Carlos Hernando Illegal Lucas

Dec 14, 2021, 6:20:03 PM12/14/21
On 14 Dec 2021, Nic <N...@none.net> posted some
Wanna try that again? In English?

Steve From Colorado

Dec 14, 2021, 6:33:15 PM12/14/21
Carlos Hernando Illegal Lucas wrote on 12/14/2021 6:17 PM:
> On 14 Dec 2021, Nic <N...@none.net> posted some

> Passing Out
>>>>
>>> Colorado Governor Jared Polis in a press conference stated that
>>> "unvaxxed" patients who find themselves in an ICU due to the
> China
>>> gain of function virus "have only themselves to blame." His
> statement
>>> begs the question per patients who are fully "vaxxed" who find
>>> themselves in an ICU due tp the Chinese gain of function virus
> also
>>> "have only themselves to blame"?
>>>
>> I heard it the news this morning Jared Polis has declared Colorado
>> free stae re:masks and mandates, the pandamic is over.
> Wanna try that again? In English?

I apologize. 'Nic' is my semi-literate mouthbreathing stepson.

Steve From Colorado

Dec 14, 2021, 6:39:49 PM12/14/21
Hope COVID will cleanse the gene pool by killing all those pesky
mouthbreathing Trumpers. Let us pray.

Klaus Barbie Schwab

Dec 14, 2021, 6:58:15 PM12/14/21
From: Steve From Colorado <SteveFro...@cocks.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Mouthbreathing Democrats are Using Fake Covid Certificates
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:33:12 -0500
talk.politics.misc:1219015 alt.survival:362705 alt.politics:2213431
misc.survivalism:627075 talk.politics.guns:1519700
Another imposter claiming to be "Steve from Colorado." She gets more
potty mouth as her China virus booster shot turns her brain to mush.
The China virus was part rabies, part ebola, and part AIDS, which goes
along way to explaining the fake "Steve from Colorado's" mental decline.

Klaus Barbie Schwab

Dec 14, 2021, 7:01:39 PM12/14/21
From: Steve From Colorado <SteveFro...@cocks.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Nose Breathing Bideners are Using Fake Covid Certificates
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:39:46 -0500
talk.politics.misc:1219016 alt.survival:362706 alt.politics:2213432
misc.survivalism:627076 talk.politics.guns:1519702

On 12/14/21 4:39 PM, Steve From Colorado imposter wrote:
> Scout wrote on 12/14/2021 1:08 PM:
>>

>> "Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote in message

>>> Better free from tyranny
>>
>> Agreed, but that's not the case right now.
>>

> Hope COVID will cleanse the gene pool by killing all those pesky
> mouthbreathing Trumpers. Let us pray.

A nym-stealing imposter falsely claiming to be some other nym, as per
"Steve from Colorado".

Scout

Dec 15, 2021, 2:50:01 AM12/15/21
Klaus Barbie Schwab wrote

> "Steve from Colorado".

Useless American. Use a gun to kill yourself.

It's what Trump and Putin desire and why the government allows you to own
guns.

Is There Anything Democrats Won't Lie About?

Jan 3, 2022, 6:54:35 PM1/3/22
On 13 Dec 2021, Steve From Colorado <SteveFro...@cocks.net> posted
some news:sp7r2b$ls9$1...@dont-email.me:

> Fake covid-19 vaccine certificates are being sold on the dark web to
> mouthbreathing Trumpers
>
> Researchers found 17 illicit marketplaces claiming to sell vaccine
> passports, and some appear to be valid entries in national databases
>
> https://www.newscientist.com/article/2299962-fake-covid-19-vaccine-cert
> ificates-are-being-sold-on-the-dark-web/

Forgery

From: Steve From Colorado <SteveFro...@cocks.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:06:34 -0500

Scout

Jan 19, 2022, 9:32:43 AM1/19/22

Scout

Jan 19, 2022, 10:27:24 AM1/19/22

Scout

Jan 25, 2022, 7:19:49 PM1/25/22

Alan Conor

Jan 25, 2022, 7:57:18 PM1/25/22
On 25 Jan 2022, Scout <2...@gmail.com> posted some

From: Scout <2...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,tal
k.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Ass Sniffing Breathing Bideners are Using Fake Covid
Certificates
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:19:48 -0000 (UTC)

> Klaus Barbie Schwab wrote
>
>> "Steve from Colorado".
>>

> Useless American. Use a gun to kill yourself.
>

> It's what

Trump owns another freak.

pothead

Feb 4, 2022, 10:14:46 AM2/4/22
Trump says hes the father of the vaccine!