Raise The Minimum Wage To 50% Per Capita GDP Of The County After Taxes In California

Intelligent Party

Sep 21, 2022, 2:48:06 PM9/21/22
Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in California.

Byker

Sep 21, 2022, 4:18:36 PM9/21/22
"Intelligent Party" wrote in message news:tgfm94$1sneb$8...@dont-email.me...

> Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in
> California.

And thus hasten the mass exodus from the state...

Rudy Crayola

Sep 21, 2022, 4:59:30 PM9/21/22
On 9/21/2022 1:48 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
> Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes
> in California.

Declare California a National park and cleanse it of Democrats otherwise
known as dangerous predators. Method of cleansing to be deportation to
replace other countries useful immigrants to America. Intelligent party
should be given top preference to be first in line for deportation.

Frank

Sep 21, 2022, 7:11:59 PM9/21/22
Unfortunately the Delaware river has not stopped the exodus from New
Jersey coming to live in Delaware. They come with their politics and
rudeness. I think we need to put up a wall.

Byker

Sep 22, 2022, 2:06:10 PM9/22/22
"Rudy Crayola" wrote in message news:tgftvg$1tdqm$1...@dont-email.me...

On 9/21/2022 1:48 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
>> Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in
>> California.
>
> Declare California a National park and cleanse it of Democrats otherwise
> known as dangerous predators. Method of cleansing to be deportation to
> replace other countries useful immigrants to America.

Just make sure the replacements aren't "people of colo(u)r".

Who will assimilate better, Ukrainians or Congolese?