57 TIMES More Likely To Die From COVID

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2021, 6:51:38 PM10/1/21
Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html

People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
Delta variant, Fauci says

Dr Anthony Fauci shared COVID-19 data on Friday from King County in
Washington comparing not fully vaccinated people to fully vaccinated people

Not fully vaccinated people were eight times more likely to test
positive at 82.4 cases per 100,000 compared to 10.7 new cases per
100,000 for the vaccinated

Hospitalization rate for not fully vaccinated people was 41 times
higher at 8.72 per 100,000 per day in comparison with 0.21 per 100,000
per day

People who hadn't started or completed vaccination were 57 times
more likely to die at 2.28 per 100,000 daily compared to 0.04 per
100,000 for the vaccinated

All coronavirus samples that undergo genetic sequencing are
confirmed to be Delta, meaning the variant is responsible for 100% of cases

David Hartung

Oct 1, 2021, 7:08:46 PM10/1/21
On 10/1/2021 3:51 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid

Stop it. COVID is a hoax.

Nic

Oct 1, 2021, 7:17:58 PM10/1/21
That is close to a 50 50 chance, the 57 and 43, to think that only 7
more vaccinated where to have a bad reaction to this shot, or shot2, or
shot 3, and the monthly booster, next thing you might hear you must pay
special honor to the statues of Faucci,

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2021, 7:29:00 PM10/1/21
Nic wrote on 10/1/2021 7:17 PM:
> On 10/1/21 6:51 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>>

>> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
>> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
>> Delta variant, Fauci says
>>
>> Dr Anthony Fauci shared COVID-19 data on Friday from King County
>> in Washington comparing not fully vaccinated people to fully
>> vaccinated people
>>
>> Not fully vaccinated people were eight times more likely to test
>> positive at 82.4 cases per 100,000 compared to 10.7 new cases per
>> 100,000 for the vaccinated
>>
>> Hospitalization rate for not fully vaccinated people was 41 times
>> higher at 8.72 per 100,000 per day in comparison with 0.21 per
>> 100,000 per day
>>
>> People who hadn't started or completed vaccination were 57 times
>> more likely to die at 2.28 per 100,000 daily compared to 0.04 per
>> 100,000 for the vaccinated
>>
>> All coronavirus samples that undergo genetic sequencing are
>> confirmed to be Delta, meaning the variant is responsible for 100% of
>> cases
>>

> That is close to a 50 50 chance, the 57 and 43,

57 times is not 57%, you freaking idiot !!!

57 times is 5700%.

Did you ever go to school? You must be one of those home-schooled
unwashed Trump voters !!!!

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2021, 7:33:43 PM10/1/21
You might end up paying for calling it a hoax like Alex Jones.

Infowars founder Alex Jones LOSES defamation cases and will have to pay
damages to Sandy Hook families after he claimed school massacre was 'a
giant hoax'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10050437/Alex-Jones-loses-lawsuits-Sandy-Hook-hoax-conspiracy.html

Nu Yark City

Oct 1, 2021, 9:00:35 PM10/1/21
On 01 Oct 2021, Mighty Wannabe
<👩🏽‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️>
posted some news:YhM5J.389227$QHsf...@fx12.ams1:

> Not Fully Vaccinated

or treated with Ivermectin when the illness is first detected.

COVID lies continue

Oct 1, 2021, 9:15:03 PM10/1/21

> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES Less Likely To Die From Covid
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk

Another lefty rag used for asswipe.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 1, 2021, 9:23:07 PM10/1/21
The "vaccinated" are 100% more likely to die from the "vaccine" than the
un-vaccinated.

That means the odds of a vaccine related death may be exceeding the odds
of a virus death without a vaccination since the vaccinated don't have
just the odds of being killed by the *virus* but they also have the odds
that the *vaccine* will kill them. And if they had the same odds to
begin with why get the vaccine and double your chance of death, when you
can just risk the virus without a vaccine and have better odds?

That's like smoking and increasing the those odds of cancer by smoking
while you get x-rays over and over....

--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

Pelosi COVID Fairy

Oct 1, 2021, 11:20:03 PM10/1/21
On 01 Oct 2021, Nu Yark City <nuyar...@vultr.com> posted some

> On 01 Oct 2021, Mighty Wannabe
><ðŸ‘©ðŸ ½â€ âš•ï¸ ðŸ‘¨â€ âš•ï¸ ðŸ‘®ðŸ‘¨ðŸ ¿â€ ðŸš’ðŸ‘·@🠻.ðŸ ðŸŽ–ï¸ >
>
>> Not Fully Vaccinated
>
> or treated with Ivermectin when the illness is first detected.

You got him there.

M I Wakefield

Oct 2, 2021, 12:08:52 AM10/2/21
On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:23:04 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>The "vaccinated" are 100% more likely to die from the "vaccine" than the
>un-vaccinated.
>
>That means the odds of a vaccine related death may be exceeding the odds
>of a virus death without a vaccination since the vaccinated don't have
>just the odds of being killed by the *virus* but they also have the odds
>that the *vaccine* will kill them. And if they had the same odds to
>begin with why get the vaccine and double your chance of death, when you
>can just risk the virus without a vaccine and have better odds?
>
>That's like smoking and increasing the those odds of cancer by smoking
>while you get x-rays over and over....

If every possible incident reported to VAERS turns out to be the fault
of a COVID vaccine — and they're not — it would represent a death
rate of 0.0021%.

Which means that if you refused the vaccine, and then got COVID, you'd
be over 750 times more likely to die than if you'd gotten the shots.

Scout

Oct 2, 2021, 8:57:23 AM10/2/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>
> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to die
> and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the Delta
> variant, Fauci says

As if Fauci has any creditability left.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2021, 10:41:27 AM10/2/21
Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:

> "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>>

>> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
>> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
>> Delta variant, Fauci says
>
> As if Fauci has any creditability left.

Fauci has more creditability than you do.

Fauci didn't tell people to swallow veterinarian de-wormer pills, or
wipe arse with corn cob to prevent COVID like you do.

I remember you told people you wear a ball-gag instead of face-mask when
you go to the supermarket. You argue with the door security guard that
your ball-gag is a valid "face covering" for COVID.

https://newagetee.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ce8hv-2e4v1-nrhyp.png

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2021, 10:47:38 AM10/2/21
Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:

> "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>>

>> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
>> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
>> Delta variant, Fauci says
>
> As if Fauci has any creditability left.

Fauci has more creditability than you do.

Fauci didn't tell people to swallow veterinarian de-wormer pills, or
wipe arse with corn cob to prevent COVID like you do.

I remember you told people you wear a ball-gag instead of face-mask when
you go to the supermarket. You argue with the door security guard that
your ball-gag is a valid "face covering" for COVID.

Gag Face Masks | Redbubble

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2021, 10:48:47 AM10/2/21
Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:

> "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>>

>> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
>> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
>> Delta variant, Fauci says
>
> As if Fauci has any creditability left.

Fauci has more creditability than you do.

Fauci didn't tell people to swallow veterinarian de-wormer pills, or
wipe arse with corn cob to prevent COVID like you do.

I remember you told people you wear a ball-gag instead of face-mask when
you go to the supermarket. You argue with the door security guard that
your ball-gag is a valid "face covering" for COVID.

Atlantic losers

Oct 2, 2021, 5:35:03 PM10/2/21
In article <1rlflgta84va8u45p...@4ax.com>
You flunked math and statistics.

Atlantic losers

Oct 2, 2021, 5:50:03 PM10/2/21
In article <oc_5J.160331$ZXL.1...@fx09.ams1>
Mighty Wannabe
<束梢窶坂囎
Sen. Rand Paul said newly disclosed documents providing fresh
details on the extent of U.S. funding of coronavirus research in
China lends credence to his assertions that Dr. Anthony Fauci
lied in testimony before Congress.

The Kentucky Republican, who referred President Joe Biden's
chief medical adviser to the Justice Department for allegedly
lying to a Senate committee by denying the National Institutes
of Health funded gain-of-function research at a lab in Wuhan,
China, reacted to information published on Monday by the
Intercept following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

鉄urprise surprise �Fauci lied again. And I was right about his
agency funding novel Coronavirus research at Wuhan," Paul
tweeted on Tuesday.

The 900 pages of records obtained by the news outlet address the
work of EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S-based nonprofit group that
received federal grant money toward bat coronavirus research at
the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

NEW DOCUMENTS SUGGEST FAUCI LIED ABOUT US-FUNDED CORONAVIRUS
RESEARCH IN CHINA

典he bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a
total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan
Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat
coronaviruses likely to infect humans,�the news outlet reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/rand-paul-says-fauci-lied-
221700342.html

Atlantic losers

Oct 2, 2021, 6:45:02 PM10/2/21
In article <hj_5J.211338$Ki4b....@fx05.ams1>
Mighty Wannabe
<👩🏽‍⚕
️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️> wrote:

> Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:
> >

> > "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
> >> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
> >>
> >> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
> >>

> >> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
> >> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
> >> Delta variant, Fauci says
> >
> > As if Fauci has any creditability left.
> >

> Fauci has

lied to Congress.

M I Wakefield

Oct 2, 2021, 6:53:50 PM10/2/21
On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 23:32:27 +0200 (CEST), Atlantic losers
<no.aoc....@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <1rlflgta84va8u45p...@4ax.com>
>M I Wakefield <no...@present.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:23:04 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
>> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>>
>> >The "vaccinated" are 100% more likely to die from the "vaccine" than the
>> >un-vaccinated.
>> >
>> >That means the odds of a vaccine related death may be exceeding the odds
>> >of a virus death without a vaccination since the vaccinated don't have
>> >just the odds of being killed by the *virus* but they also have the odds
>> >that the *vaccine* will kill them. And if they had the same odds to
>> >begin with why get the vaccine and double your chance of death, when you
>> >can just risk the virus without a vaccine and have better odds?
>> >
>> >That's like smoking and increasing the those odds of cancer by smoking
>> >while you get x-rays over and over....
>>
>> If every possible incident reported to VAERS turns out to be the fault
>> of a COVID vaccine — and they're not — it would represent a death
>> rate of 0.0021%.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 390
million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United
States from December 14, 2020, through September 27, 2021. During this
time, VAERS received 8,164 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who
received a COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

>> Which means that if you refused the vaccine, and then got COVID, you'd
>> be over 750 times more likely to die than if you'd gotten the shots.

US case mortality rate: 1.6%

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

1.6 / .0021 = 761.9

>You flunked math and statistics.

Statistics wasn't my major, but my degree is a B.Math.

What's your degree in, Dizum Troll?

Atlantic losers

Oct 2, 2021, 7:30:03 PM10/2/21
In article <bi_5J.211337$Ki4b....@fx05.ams1>
Mighty Wannabe
<👩🏽‍⚕
️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️> wrote:

> Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:
> >

> > "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
> >> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
> >>
> >> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
> >>

> >> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
> >> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
> >> Delta variant, Fauci says
> >
> > As if Fauci has any creditability left.
> >

> Fauci has more creditability than

a mask thrown on the ground outside grocery stores?

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2021, 7:47:21 AM10/3/21
Nu Yark City wrote on 10/1/2021 9:00 PM:
> On 01 Oct 2021, Mighty Wannabe
> posted some news:YhM5J.389227$QHsf...@fx12.ams1:
>
>> Not Fully Vaccinated
> or treated with Ivermectin when the illness is first detected.

Ivermectin dewormer will deworm you, and do nothing else.

Tabasco hot sauce can deworm you too, in a tastier way.

If you drink a bottle of Tabasco hot sauce with chicken wings, it will
chase your roundworms all the way out the other end. If you drink some
10% alcohol strong beer at the same time to wash the super hot chicken
wings down, the roundworms will be too drunk to try to crawl back inside
when they are dangling halfway out your anus.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2021, 8:50:34 AM10/3/21
bigdog wrote on 10/2/2021 8:54 PM:
> It was just revealed that Brett Kavanaugh tested positive for Covid-19 but because he has been vaccinated, he had no symptoms. Surprise, surprise. In fact he just recently completed a 3 mile run. It was discovered he was positive during a routine test of SCOTUS justices. This is typical for people who have been vaccinated. If they are exposed to the disease, they either don't get sick or have very mild symptoms. It is extraordinarily rare that a vaccinated person requires hospitalization. Almost everyone who has been hospitalized for Covid in recent months have been unvaccinated. Less than 1% of recent Covid deaths have been among fully vaccinated people.
>
> I got my first vaccination at the end of March when it first became available to people in my age group and got the follow up as scheduled. Since then I have a had a great deal of peace of mind when venturing out into public. I ditched the masks once mask mandates were lifted and now only wear one if I enter a place where they are still required. Some of the health care clinics I have entered recently still require them. The odds are so overwhelmingly in favor of those who get vaccinated that it boggles my mind that there are so many who still refuse to get vaccinated. I have heard or read so many stories of people who were on their death beds expressing regret for not having been vaccinated but of course by then it was too late. The story that really stood out was the mother of of college aged woman who had recently died from the Delta variant. The mother said they decided as a family they would not get vaccinated and she deeply regretted that decision. By making that decision, they condemned their daughter to death. When one makes stupid decisions such as that, you don't get a do over. You suffer the consequences.

"Scout" is swallowing Ivermectin dewormer pills instead of vaccination
to prevent COVID.

When COVID kills that idiot, his corpse will have enough Ivermectin to
be worm-free for 100 years.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2021, 8:54:20 AM10/3/21
Trump did that all the time.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Oct 3, 2021, 11:06:23 AM10/3/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Tabasco hot sauce can deworm you too, in a tastier way.

When I went to school with Trump, we used to hold him down and shove Tabasco
sauce up his rear hole. Boy did he get erect.

Yak

Oct 3, 2021, 11:08:26 AM10/3/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> "Scout" is swallowing Ivermectin dewormer pills instead of vaccination
> to prevent COVID.

Only an idiot depends on Big Pharma's Ivermectin when he's got a perfectly
good gun at hand to do the job.

I'm reporting him to Wayne LaPierre. Once he's back from his subscriber
funded luxurious all expense paid vacation in North Korea.

max headroom

Oct 3, 2021, 11:20:47 AM10/3/21
In news:_Jh6J.393535$QHsf....@fx12.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <餣'Y徑�嶁s.锔忦Y'ㄢ?嶁s.锔忦Y'Y'Y徔�嶐Ys'餣'稝餣徎.餣崄餣Z-锔�
typed:

> Atlantic losers wrote on 10/2/2021 6:40 PM:

>>> Fauci has lied to Congress.

> Trump did that all the time.

Non sequitur.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Oct 3, 2021, 12:49:30 PM10/3/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-
vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html

> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
> Delta variant, Fauci says

The NRA says that shooting a rightist in the genitals is a great substitute
for being vaccinated.

Despite being vaccinated, Trump still won't any weapon bearing right wing men
near him.

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Oct 3, 2021, 12:50:38 PM10/3/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> You might end up paying for calling it a hoax like Alex Jones.

Peter Navarro says that Alex Jones is a filthy lying Jewboy who said Bush was
behind 9/11.

Bob

Oct 3, 2021, 5:07:40 PM10/3/21
COVID lies continue wrote

>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES Less Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk
>
> Another lefty rag used for asswipe.

That's also what the buttfucking queers Governors of Florida and Texas claim
too. Even Trump says the same.

They get big donations from Big Pharma.

If you trust those two cocksuckers, you were born brainless and should be
deported to Russia.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2021, 5:55:34 PM10/3/21
Bob wrote on 10/3/2021 5:07 PM:
> COVID lies continue wrote
>
>>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>>>

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>>>

>> Another lefty rag used for asswipe.
>>

> That's also what the buttfucking queers Governors of Florida and Texas claim
> too. Even Trump says the same.
>

> They get big donations from Big Pharma.
>

> If you trust those two cocksuckers and Trump the pussy grabber, you were born brainless and should be
> deported to Russia.

Vaccination to prevent disease is science, stupid!

Scout

Oct 4, 2021, 11:38:01 AM10/4/21

> Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message
>>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>>>
>>> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
>>> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
>>> Delta variant, Fauci says
>>
>> As if Fauci has any creditability left.
>>

> Fauci has more creditability than you do.
>
> Fauci didn't tell people to swallow veterinarian de-wormer pills, or wipe
> arse with corn cob to prevent COVID like you do.

Cite...

Because I don't think I told anyone to do either of those.

Oh, but then your creditability is into negative numbers, because you lie
even when you could tell the truth.

Scout

Oct 4, 2021, 11:38:02 AM10/4/21

"Atlantic losers" <no.aoc....@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <hj_5J.211338$Ki4b....@fx05.ams1>
> Mighty Wannabe
> <餣'Y徑�嶁s.
> 锔忦Y'ㄢ?嶁s.锔忦Y'Y'Y徔�嶐Ys'餣'稝餣徎.餣崄餣Z-锔� wrote:
>>
>> Scout wrote on 10/2/2021 8:52 AM:

>> > As if Fauci has any creditability left.
>> >

>> Fauci has
>
> lied to Congress.

under oath

Scout

Oct 4, 2021, 11:38:04 AM10/4/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <👩🏽‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️> wrote in message
I am? Where did I ever make such a claim?

Once again, Wannabe shows even when he has no facts, he's more than willing
to assert baseless lies.....

And yet, we're suppose to trust everything he says.....

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Oct 30, 2021, 5:12:50 PM10/30/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Oct 30, 2021, 5:12:50 PM10/30/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-
vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html

> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
> Delta variant, Fauci says

Text-Drivers R Killers

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:16 PM10/31/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Tabasco hot sauce can deworm you too, in a tastier way.

Yak

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:16 PM10/31/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> "Scout" is swallowing Ivermectin dewormer pills instead of vaccination
> to prevent COVID.

Merrick Mayorkas

Oct 31, 2021, 6:10:44 PM10/31/21
On 10/1/21 4:51 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html
>

> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
> Delta variant, Fauci says
>
>     Dr Anthony Fauci shared COVID-19 data on Friday from King County in
> Washington comparing not fully vaccinated people to fully vaccinated people
>
>     Not fully vaccinated people were eight times more likely to test
> positive at 82.4 cases per 100,000 compared to 10.7 new cases per
> 100,000 for the vaccinated
>
>     Hospitalization rate for not fully vaccinated people was 41 times
> higher at 8.72 per 100,000 per day in comparison with 0.21 per 100,000
> per day

How convenient for the puppy torturer Anthony Fauci that the CDC and the
NIH (and infectious diseases) is able to keep moving the goal posts and
redefine "fully vaccinated" against Covid 19 (delta variant) on an
almost weekly basis so that two "jabs" and a third or fourth or fifth or
sixth "booster" is required to fall under the "fully vaccinated" status.
That way, if, for example, you had two jabs plus a booster, you would
be "unvaccinated" under the new definitions of what constitutes "fully
vaccinated". In Israel, they are requiring a fifth "booster" and hint
that this could go on indefinitely.

Under the new definition of "fully vaccinated", according to the
information provided by known Chinese Communist troll "Mighty Wannabe",
if you "only" had three jabs, you would be 57 times more likely to die
and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to the spread of the
Delta variant than someone who has taken a fourth or fifth "jab". Let
that sink in.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Siri Cruise

Oct 31, 2021, 6:15:36 PM10/31/21
In article <sln492$q2o$1...@dont-email.me>,
Merrick Mayorkas <M&M...@cocks.net> wrote:

> How convenient for the puppy torturer

You didn't know biology research kills animals? Wow. Can you pith
a dog?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Merrick Mayorkas

Oct 31, 2021, 6:39:10 PM10/31/21
On 10/31/21 4:15 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sln492$q2o$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Merrick Mayorkas <M&M...@cocks.net> wrote:
>
>> How convenient for the puppy torturer
>
> You didn't know biology research kills animals? Wow. Can you pith
> a dog?

n August Gateway Pundit contributor Cassandra Fairbanks broke the story
on Dr. Fauci’s use of taxpayer money to torture beagles in barbaric
animal testing.

Dr. Fauci funded a study in Tunisia where beagle dogs were eaten alive
by parasite-infected flies.

Dr. Fauci also spent over $16 million in taxpayer funds on disturbing
“toxic brain injection” experiments on monkeys in 2018.

And Dr. Fauci was more recently caught funding gain-of-function research
in Wuhan, China laboratory blamed for the production and leak of the
coronavirus.
Fauci lied about his funding of the lab under oath numerous times.

Now this…
Dr. Fauci’s NIH was also caught funding experiments on AIDS orphans at a
New York City hospital in 2004.

The Fauci NIH approved experiments on hundreds of New York City orphans.
Government agencies and pharmaceutical companies used the orphans in
deadly AIDS drug trials.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/wasnt-just-beagles-monkeys-faucis-nih-also-funded-medical-experiments-aids-orphans-ny-city/#insticator-commenting

Nic

Oct 31, 2021, 6:59:29 PM10/31/21
On 10/31/21 6:39 PM, Merrick Mayorkas wrote:
> On 10/31/21 4:15 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>

> n August Gateway Pundit contributor Cassandra Fairbanks broke the
> story on Dr. Fauci’s use of taxpayer money to torture beagles in
> barbaric animal testing.
>
> Dr. Fauci funded a study in Tunisia where beagle dogs were eaten alive
> by parasite-infected flies.
>
> Dr. Fauci also spent over $16 million in taxpayer funds on disturbing
> “toxic brain injection” experiments on monkeys in 2018.
>
> And Dr. Fauci was more recently caught funding gain-of-function
> research in Wuhan, China laboratory blamed for the production and leak
> of the coronavirus.
> Fauci lied about his funding of the lab under oath numerous times.
>
> Now this…
> Dr. Fauci’s NIH was also caught funding experiments on AIDS orphans at
> a New York City hospital in 2004.
>
> The Fauci NIH approved experiments on hundreds of New York City
> orphans.  Government agencies and pharmaceutical companies used the
> orphans in deadly AIDS drug trials.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/wasnt-just-beagles-monkeys-faucis-nih-also-funded-medical-experiments-aids-orphans-ny-city/#insticator-commenting

I wonder what was the equivalent of the NIH in Germany in 1943 and who
was the expert doctors then?

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 31, 2021, 11:25:15 PM10/31/21
Merrick Mayorkas wrote on 10/31/2021 6:39 PM:

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

"Gateway Pundit" is a lie site, as usual - anything posted by you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news
website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and
conspiracy theories.[30]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a
one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported
primarily by advertising revenue.[31][32] During the 2016 U.S.
presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors
per day.[33] Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account
(@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing
misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.[34][35][36] In
September 2021, Google demonetized the site.[37][38]

Jim Hoft - The dumbest man on the internet

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jim+Hoft+-+The+dumbest+man+on+the+internet

max headroom

Nov 1, 2021, 11:05:47 AM11/1/21
In news:s6JfJ.15692$0Ox6...@fx04.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> Merrick Mayorkas wrote on 10/31/2021 6:39 PM:

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

> "Gateway Pundit" is a lie site, as usual - anything posted by you....

The MSM lovers said the same about the National Enquirer when it broke the story that John Edwaeds
fathered a child out of wedlock with a black woman.

Merrick Mayorkas

Nov 1, 2021, 12:22:38 PM11/1/21
On 10/31/21 9:25 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Merrick Mayorkas wrote on 10/31/2021 6:39 PM:
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
>

> "Gateway Pundit" is a lie site, as usual

Given your long history of anti-American hate posts on usenet and
pro-Communist Chinese leanings; people should seriously question your
motives in constantly urging Americans and the persons you constantly
belittle and insult in the "usenet community" to get the "jab". One
might surmise that your handlers in the upper echelon of the CCP would
just as soon urge an experimental gene therapy "vaccine" that would
slowly kill the persons in the U.S. Armed Forces and persons critical to
the economy of the U.S. over an outright war with our nation. Just saying.

Bob

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:05 PM11/1/21
COVID lies continue wrote

>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES Less Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk
>
> Another lefty rag used for asswipe.

That's also what the buttfucking queers Governors of Florida and Texas claim
too. Even Trump says the same.

They get big donations from Big Pharma.

If you trust those two cocksuckers, you were born brainless and should be
deported to Russia.

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:05 PM11/1/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:06 PM11/1/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES More Likely To Die From Covid
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10050053/People-not-fully-
vaccinated-against-Covid-57-TIMES-likely-die-Fauci-says.html

> People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to
> die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the
> Delta variant, Fauci says

Yak

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:07 PM11/1/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:08 PM11/1/21

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:01 PM11/1/21

Yak

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:02 PM11/1/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:02 PM11/1/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:03 PM11/1/21

Bob

Nov 3, 2021, 6:35:44 PM11/3/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:17 PM11/9/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:17 PM11/9/21

Yak

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:17 PM11/9/21

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:18 PM11/9/21

Bob

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:38 PM11/11/21

Bob

Dec 7, 2021, 1:48:53 PM12/7/21

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:31 PM12/7/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:32 PM12/7/21

Yak

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:33 PM12/7/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:33 PM12/7/21

Bob

Jan 11, 2022, 4:42:08 PM1/11/22

Bardley D. Sherman

Jan 11, 2022, 6:02:38 PM1/11/22
On 11 Jan 2022, Bob <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> COVID lies continue wrote
>

>>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES Less Likely To Die From Covid
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk
>>
>> Another lefty rag used for asswipe.
>>

> That's also what the buttfucking queers do

All queers and their parents need to be put under interstate pavement.

<https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/harveymilkclub/pages/1/attachments/
original/1552105759/50673284_2402969603111432_5010225182103568384_o.jpg>

Bob

Jan 22, 2022, 11:33:15 AM1/22/22
COVID lies continue wrote

>> Not Fully Vaccinated Are 57 TIMES Less Likely To Die From Covid
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk
>
> Another lefty rag used for asswipe.

Bob

Jan 22, 2022, 10:34:40 PM1/22/22

13% = 6x the crimes!

Jan 25, 2022, 6:05:45 PM1/25/22

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Jan 25, 2022, 6:05:45 PM1/25/22

Yak

Jan 25, 2022, 6:05:53 PM1/25/22

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jan 25, 2022, 6:05:53 PM1/25/22

Bob

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:44 PM1/27/22

Bob

Feb 10, 2022, 6:11:08 PM2/10/22

Yak

Feb 11, 2022, 10:52:11 AM2/11/22

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 11, 2022, 10:52:17 AM2/11/22

Andrew Anglin - White Supremacist Pedo Boy

Feb 11, 2022, 10:52:18 AM2/11/22

Text-Drivers R Killers

Feb 11, 2022, 10:52:25 AM2/11/22