‘Horse dewormer’ overdose story debunked: We have no such doctor and treat people as normal, hospital says

Duque

Sep 5, 2021, 2:20:00 PM9/5/21
https://www.rt.com/usa/534011-ivermectin-horse-dewormer-doctor-debunked/

rt.com
‘Horse dewormer’ overdose story debunked: We have no such doctor & treat
people as normal, hospital says
4-5 minutes

A shocking story claimed that an Oklahoma hospital had to turn away
gunshot victims because so many people had overdosed on “horse dewormer”
in a bid to treat Covid-19 themselves. The sensation was destroyed by
lack of proof.

As it turns out, the story was horse s**t from top to bottom. When
podcast host Joe Rogan announced he was treating his own case of
Covid-19 with a cocktail of medications including ivermectin, the
establishment commentariat went into overdrive, describing the drug – a
Nobel Prize-winning anti-parasitic widely used around the world – as a
dangerous substance used in the treatment of livestock.

Even after Rogan kicked Covid-19 within three days, the media’s
onslaught against ivermectin kept going, as pundits continued to refer
to the drug as a “horse dewormer.” Rolling Stone, The Independent, The
Guardian and other outlets reported on Friday that in one Oklahoma
hospital, the ER was so overflowing with ivermectin overdoses that
gunshot victims were being turned away.

Also on rt.com Joe Rogan tests negative for Covid-19 after media storm
over medication he used

Based on a local report from a few days earlier, these outlets quoted
Doctor Jason McElyea of Sallisaw, Oklahoma, who described patients
showing a litany of symptoms including nausea, vomiting, muscle aches
and even “vision loss.”

Yet none of it was true. The hospital McElyea worked at, NHS Sequoyah,
released a statement on Saturday disavowing the doctor’s story.

“Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months,”
the statement read. “NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to
complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating
any patients for ivermectin overdose.”

“All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical
attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any
patients seeking emergency care.”

The clarification came after a host of liberal pundits had tweeted out
McElyea’s story as fact.

"Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma
hospitals, ambulances""'The scariest one I’ve heard of and seen is
people coming in with vision loss,' he said."https://t.co/P909GtxBQZ
— Rachel Maddow MSNBC (@maddow) September 2, 2021

“Dr. McElyea said patients are packing … eastern and southeastern
Oklahoma hospitals …. ‘The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims
were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get
definitive care and be treated,’ he said.” https://t.co/eUxJNBJbUF
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) September 4, 2021

Ivermectin is used to treat parasitic infections in livestock as well as
humans, albeit at much higher doses in the former. A number of studies
and some anecdotal evidence suggest that the drug can treat Covid-19,
but it has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
for treating the coronavirus.

The FDA put out a tweet last month warning Americans away from
self-medicating with animal formulations of ivermectin, commonly
available at veterinary surgeries and feed stores. “You are not a horse.
You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it,” the snarky tweet read.

Despite some studies touting its efficacy against the virus, discussion
of ivermectin as a treatment option is all but banned on some social
media platforms. YouTube suspended a sitting US senator for talking
about ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine as treatments, while Twitter
blacklisted a peer-reviewed medical journal for publishing evidence of
ivermectin’s effectiveness.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 3:01:02 PM9/5/21
Duque wrote on 9/5/2021 2:19 PM:

> Yet none of it was true. The hospital McElyea worked at, NHS Sequoyah,
> released a statement on Saturday disavowing the doctor’s story.

Dr. Jason McElyea is an independent. He works in several hospitals in
Oklahoma.

NHS stands for "Northeastern Health System". NHS Sequoyah is in the
Northeast. Dr. Jason McElyea said hospitals in "rural southeast"
Oklahoma are swamped by stupid American ingesting Ivermectin horse
dewormer drug.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9956023/Rural-Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html

Hospitals in rural southeast Oklahoma are struggling with a surge
of ivermectin overdose patients

So many patients are coming in with overdoses of the horse-grade
medicine that other serious injuries - like gunshot wounds - have to wait

Ivermectin is FDA approved for human use fighting some
parasite-related conditions, but has not demonstrated that it can fight
viruses in humans

Many are purchasing versions of the drug meant for horses and other
large animals, where doses are dangerous for humans

So many rural Oklahomans are overdosing on horse medication that it is
overwhelming local hospitals.

Dr Jason McElyea, a physician from Sallisaw, Oklahoma in the Southeast
of the state, told Oklahoma City's KFOR that hospitals in his region are
being clogged with patients overdosing on ivermectin after using the
drug to treat COVID-19.

Many people are using ivermectin, which is FDA approved for human use in
some situations, in doses meant for large animals like horses and
overdosing.

The volume of overdoses has become a problem for the whole community, as
people needing treatment for other issues, like gunshot victims, are
left waiting in peril for emergency room space.

[continue . . . . . . . . ]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9956023/Rural-Oklahoma-hospitals-overwhelmed-people-overdosing-ivermectin.html

Siri Cruise

Sep 5, 2021, 4:21:14 PM9/5/21
In article <sh31oe$6q2$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> rt.com

Yes, a most trustworthy news source.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Duque

Sep 5, 2021, 6:40:18 PM9/5/21
So you think if you repeat a debunked story twice then it becomes
un-debunked?

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Bill Gates delivered more viruses to the world than ALL of the Chinese
pandemics combined!

https://www.globalgulag.us

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 5, 2021, 7:05:39 PM9/5/21
You are the reason the US is in decline: Too many stupid people. A
country of fools.

Duque

Sep 5, 2021, 7:19:09 PM9/5/21
The nation is in decline due to billionaires sucking all the wealth from
the shrinking middle class and the Great Replacement of the European
majority with illegal aliens from Third World failed states in Latin
America, Haiti, Africa and Pakistan.

Small businesses are failing due to ill-concieved lock downs that only
seem to enrich the Bezos-type billionares and Mexican drug cartels.

SevenOverSix

Sep 5, 2021, 9:24:17 PM9/5/21
Doesn't matter. The lie has been told, delivered to its
target audience. There will be no retractions, at least
not for a long time. That target audience does not make
use of alternative sources. So, officially, it's the TRUTH.
Policy decisions will probably be made using that TRUTH.

This is how the world works these days.

Yes, the house of virtual cards HAS to collapse soon,
you can run a world on those sorts of Truths. The
prob is that it collapses on EVERYONE.

Siri Cruise

Sep 5, 2021, 11:01:57 PM9/5/21
In article <sh3j9b$rt7$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> the Great Replacement

Okay. Thanks for announcing you're a racist.

Anonymous

Sep 6, 2021, 12:24:55 AM9/6/21
Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sh3j9b$rt7$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> the Great Replacement
>
> Okay. Thanks for announcing you're a racist.

We'll see how tolerant the blacks and mestizos are of tranny freakshows.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 6, 2021, 12:40:51 AM9/6/21
A country of animal raping, perpetually gossiping, perverted low IQ
filthy VIRUS that should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED from this beautiful
planet, to make humans species RESPECTABLE.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 6, 2021, 12:44:57 AM9/6/21
ALL OF YOU GENOCIDAL RACIST THIEVING SADISTIC PERVERTED FILTHY EVIL
WHITES, get the FUCK OUT of amrikkka, Australia, Canada, NZ and GO BACK
to your fucking countries and RETURN the STOLEN LAND to the Non-White
NATIVES.

Non-Whites made the HIMALAYAN BLUNDERS of NOT SLAUGHTERING the GENOCIDAL
RACIST THIEVING SADISTIC PERVERTED FILTHY EVIL WHITES like FUCKING PIGS
and PROTECT themselves, their countries, continents and WEALTH.

WHITE RACE is a "GENOCIDAL EVIL VIRUS" which INFECTED this beautiful
planet and the UNIVERSE.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 6, 2021, 9:33:02 AM9/6/21
We don't suffer fools long, they die of terminal stupidity.... And the
Democrats have to try to manage the lives of Democrats so they can keep
them alive long enough to vote more than once.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 6, 2021, 10:03:53 AM9/6/21
You are still alive. You've proven yourself wrong.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 6, 2021, 10:40:33 AM9/6/21
Meanwhile Democrats in Democrat run States die by the hundreds of
thousands. Many aborted and many die from their own ignorance and
support for Democrat politicians.

Everything from weekend shootings in Chicago to NURSING HOME murders by
incompetent and corrupt Democrat Governors killing other Democrats.

Democrats are fleeing from DEMOCRATS they voted into office and having
to have Governors they elected, physically removed from office under the
threat of prison time because they're trying NOT to die from their own
Democrat stupidity of electing and supporting their own Democrat
corruption and sexually abusive behavior and HATE.... They protect their
criminal politicians until the voters end up dying at the hands of those
they elected.

Right now in California the PEOPLE are trying to get a Democrat Governor
removed and finding that unless they prosecute the Democrats and put
them in prison they can't pry them out of power.... SO now they can see
what the Democrat cult worships, it's power and money.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
274 - Democrat leaders are using the scorched earth policy in all their
Democrat run Cities/States as they see their failure was inevitable.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 6, 2021, 11:10:10 AM9/6/21
> Meanwhile excuse me while I kiss this guy . . . . .

You should pass some of the good shit you are smoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gJL3Or_OY

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 12:24:15 PM9/6/21
Duque wrote

> https://www.rt.com/usa/534011-ivermectin-horse-dewormer-doctor-debunked/
>

> rt.com

Russia Today! Approved by Putin as an important Conservative source.

It's a Fox News go to!

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 6, 2021, 1:07:17 PM9/6/21
On 9/6/21 10:03 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61354a854b8d8f099f33843c

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
198 - In Japan, Kabuki is pretend, in America Democrats think it's real.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 6, 2021, 1:30:50 PM9/6/21
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61354a854b8d8f099f33843c

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
102 - What if your next abortion is the one fetus that would evolve into
a new human adult life that is immune to Ebola AIDS, CANCER or the CCP
virus?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 6, 2021, 2:20:17 PM9/6/21

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 6, 2021, 2:20:39 PM9/6/21

Duque

Sep 6, 2021, 6:43:15 PM9/6/21
It will be easier to ride out the collapse for people who have an island
of their own near New Zealand or in Bali than it would be if you're one
of the masses in Los Angeles or Denver.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 6, 2021, 7:22:09 PM9/6/21
Duque wrote on 9/6/2021 6:43 PM:
> On 9/5/21 7:24 PM, SevenOverSix wrote:
>> Doesn't matter. The lie has been told, delivered to its
>> target audience. There will be no retractions, at least
>> not for a long time. That target audience does not make
>> use of alternative sources. So, officially, it's the TRUTH.
>> Policy decisions will probably be made using that TRUTH.
>>
>> This is how the world works these days.
>>
>> Yes, the house of virtual cards HAS to collapse soon,
>> you can run a world on those sorts of Truths. The
>> prob is that it collapses on EVERYONE.
>
> It will be easier to ride out the collapse for people who have an
> island of their own near New Zealand or in Bali than it would be if
> you're one of the masses in Los Angeles or Denver.

The moneychangers (international banking cartels) love democracy and
privatization. Democracy means they can bribe the politicians and
manipulate the majority lowbrow mouthbreathing voters like you.
Privatization means the government will own nothing and the
moneychangers will own everything. You have spent your whole life
sleepwalking into this. Enjoy.

Duque

Sep 6, 2021, 8:33:56 PM9/6/21
I am reminded of "The Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" and Naomi
Klein's "Shock Doctrine (Disaster Capitalism)" when I observe the Great
Reset as orchestrated by the WEF and WHO and the globalist banksters.
It's a nice snapshot into your inner soul to have you reveal your sheer
delight in seeing greed on the winning side. How far "we" have come as
a people from the days when the Beatles were saying the world is your
birthday cake so take a piece but not too much.

Siri Cruise

Sep 6, 2021, 9:10:50 PM9/6/21
In article <sh6c1f$9fl$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> globalist banksters

AKA 'evil joos'. Since you've already admitted your racism, your
anti-semiticism is no surprise.

Duque

Sep 6, 2021, 10:01:29 PM9/6/21
On 9/6/21 7:10 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sh6c1f$9fl$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> globalist banksters
>
> AKA 'evil joos'. Since you've already admitted your racism, your
> anti-semiticism is no surprise.

Given your history of supporting the BDS movement, you should talk.

Siri Cruise

Sep 6, 2021, 10:07:36 PM9/6/21
In article <sh6h5l$41c$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> On 9/6/21 7:10 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <sh6c1f$9fl$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> globalist banksters
> >
> > AKA 'evil joos'. Since you've already admitted your racism, your
> > anti-semiticism is no surprise.
> >

> Given your history of supporting the BDS movement, you should talk.

Quote me.

Duque

Sep 6, 2021, 11:06:43 PM9/6/21
On 9/6/21 8:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sh6h5l$41c$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/6/21 7:10 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> AKA 'evil joos'. Since you've already admitted your racism, your
>>> anti-semiticism is no surprise.
>>>

>> Given your history of supporting the BDS movement, you should talk.
>
> Quote me.

"I support the BDS movement and want to see Israel wiped off the face of
the earth." Siri Cruise (which no doubt is a fake name you hide behind
to stay off the SPLC Hate Map and the ADL's enemies list.

Siri Cruise

Sep 6, 2021, 11:45:07 PM9/6/21
In article <sh6l01$lqq$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> On 9/6/21 8:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <sh6h5l$41c$1...@dont-email.me>, Duque <Du...@cocks.net>
> > wrote:

> >> Given your history of supporting the BDS movement, you should talk.
> >
> > Quote me.
> >

> "I support the BDS movement and want to see Israel wiped off the face of
> the earth." Siri Cruise (which no doubt is a fake name you hide behind
> to stay off the SPLC Hate Map and the ADL's enemies list.

Ha ha ha!

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2021, 4:57:45 PM9/30/21

jth...@gmail.com