Farm Diversity

Dean Hoffman

Aug 30, 2022, 8:53:04 PM8/30/22
The Biden administration wants equity for farmers. It's spending only 250 million dollars
for this program.
<https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/29/usda-biden-admin-grants-diverse-farmers-ranchers-forest-land-owners/>
Farmers in my area are almost like royalty. Farm ground and equipment is so expensive that one has to be a descendant of a current farmer. It passes mainly from father to son.

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Aug 30, 2022, 11:00:06 PM8/30/22
On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:53:02 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
<dean...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Biden administration wants equity for farmers.
> It's spending only 250 million dollars for this program.
> Farmers in my area are almost like royalty.
> Farm ground and equipment is so expensive that one
>has to be a descendant of a current farmer.
> It passes mainly from father to son.

< snipped link >

The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website founded by
Tucker Carlson.
The Daily Caller has published false stories on multiple occasions.
The website publishes articles that dispute the scientific consensus
on climate change.
Until 2018, the website had also published articles by white
supremacists.

John T.