contact picture

badgolferman

Jan 22, 2024, 11:39:11 AMJan 22
I'm sure it's fairly simple but I'm having trouble editing a contact's
picture. Yesterday I tried to add a picture to a contact's profile but
didn't like how it turned out. I kept messing with the editing options
and created several new pictures inadvertantly. Now I've decided to
just delete them all and go back to the default blank one, but I can't
figure out how to make that happen. When I click Edit under the mini
picture in the Contact page it lets me slide the various pictures over
but I can't choose the blank one for some reason.

Any help appreciated.

--
"I have often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to
go swimming." ~ Jimmy Carter

badgolferman

Jan 23, 2024, 12:28:37 PMJan 23
badgolferman <REMOVETHISb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure it's fairly simple but I'm having trouble editing a contact's
> picture. Yesterday I tried to add a picture to a contact's profile but
> didn't like how it turned out. I kept messing with the editing options
> and created several new pictures inadvertantly. Now I've decided to
> just delete them all and go back to the default blank one, but I can't
> figure out how to make that happen. When I click Edit under the mini
> picture in the Contact page it lets me slide the various pictures over
> but I can't choose the blank one for some reason.
>
> Any help appreciated.

I figured it out.
Contact / Edit picture / swipe up / delete

Thanks for all your help.

Paul Goodman

Jan 23, 2024, 2:12:46 PMJan 23
After you posted the original question, I added a picture to one of my
contacts and then tried to figure out a way to delete it and put it back
the way it was. I ran into the same obstacle as you did. I’m glad to see
there is a solution.

Paul Goodman

Hank Rogers

Jan 23, 2024, 3:18:32 PMJan 23
Whew. that was close. I was worried that you'd disturb Jughead
Lorenz.

badgolferman

Jan 23, 2024, 4:12:00 PMJan 23
Hank Rogers wrote:

>Whew. that was close. I was worried that you'd disturb Jughead Lorenz.

Maybe I'm in his kill file. You should be so lucky...

Goku

Feb 11, 2024, 2:01:58 AMFeb 11
To revert to the default blank profile picture, you can try these steps:

Go to the contact's profile.
Click on "Edit" under the mini picture.
Look for an option like "Remove" or "Delete" to remove the unwanted pictures.
Once all additional pictures are deleted, the default blank picture should be automatically selected.
If you're still having trouble, you may want to check the settings or help section for your specific contact management platform for more detailed instructions.
If issues persist, contact Apple Support for further assistance. Solution by https://fescoebill.pk/