Why did Apple brazenly lie to its own app developers this week?

Andy Burnelli

Apr 30, 2022, 6:18:46 PMApr 30
Why did Apple brazenly lie to its own app developers this week?
*Apple clarifies conditions for App Store app removal*
<https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/04/30/apple-clarifies-conditions-for-app-store-app-removal-extends-update-deadline-to-90-days>

Is Apple really that stupid that they don't know their own policies?
*Apple Clarifies Criteria For App Store Improvement Process*
<https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/other-tech-news/apple-clarifies-criteria-for-app-store-improvement-process-check-details-here-articleshow.html>

Or, did Apple simply get caught in yet another brazen lie to the world?
*Apple clarifies which apps are to be removed from the App Store*
<https://digitnews.in/apple-clarifies-which-apps-are-to-be-removed-from-the-app-store/>

Did Apple really think they'd get away with such brazen public lies?
*Clarifying criteria for App Store app removal process*
<https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=gi6npkmf>
--
Apple only tells the truth when forced to or in a court of law.

Alan

Apr 30, 2022, 6:48:00 PMApr 30
On 2022-04-30 3:18 p.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Why did Apple brazenly lie to its own app developers this week?

They didn't.

John Robertson

Apr 30, 2022, 6:56:51 PMApr 30
On 2022/04/30 3:47 pm, Alan wrote:

>> Why did Apple brazenly lie to its own app developers this week?
>
> They didn't.

What did Apple originally tell the developers in their first letter?

And what's different in the second letter?

Did the Apple policy change in between?

Hank Rogers

Apr 30, 2022, 7:33:33 PMApr 30
Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Why did Apple brazenly lie to its own app developers this week?

Ange, they did it to get back at you.

It will happen more often too. Tommorrow, you'll find shit smeared
on all your phones, and all the cars in your driveway will have 4
flat tires, with apple smiley stickers on the windshields.

Man, I'm tellin ya, apple and their iKooks are out to get your ass!