Voicemail setup

1 view

Brian Gordon

Dec 13, 2020, 3:45:57 PM12/13/20
We just changed carriers, so got new SIM cards. On my (new) iPhone,
things transferred fine. On my wife's (old) phone, she lost
voicemail setup. For the life of me, I can't see where to do the
setup (iOS 10.3.4)

Does anyone have a pointer we can use for that?

| Brian Gordon -->bri...@panix.com<-- brian dot gordon at cox dot net |
+ bgo...@aol.com Bass: NSC Frank Thorne +

Brian Gordon

Dec 13, 2020, 5:12:09 PM12/13/20
Found help on the carrier's website. All is well.

I knew it was trivial, just couldn't get started!

Lewis

Dec 13, 2020, 5:37:19 PM12/13/20
In message <rr5ui3$hje$1...@panix2.panix.com> Brian Gordon <bri...@panix.com> wrote:
> We just changed carriers, so got new SIM cards. On my (new) iPhone,
> things transferred fine. On my wife's (old) phone, she lost
> voicemail setup. For the life of me, I can't see where to do the
> setup (iOS 10.3.4)

You cannot do voicemail setup, it has to be done by your character. The
only thing you can do is change the greeting.

--
It's against my programming to impersonate a deity.

Lewis

Dec 13, 2020, 6:13:01 PM12/13/20
In message <slrnrtd5su....@promini.local> Lewis <g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:
> In message <rr5ui3$hje$1...@panix2.panix.com> Brian Gordon <bri...@panix.com> wrote:
>> We just changed carriers, so got new SIM cards. On my (new) iPhone,
>> things transferred fine. On my wife's (old) phone, she lost
>> voicemail setup. For the life of me, I can't see where to do the
>> setup (iOS 10.3.4)

> You cannot do voicemail setup, it has to be done by your character. The

Thank's autocorrupt. By your *carrier*

--
2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2. Grabel's Law

badgolferman

Dec 13, 2020, 6:27:19 PM12/13/20
Lewis <g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:
> In message <slrnrtd5su....@promini.local> Lewis
> <g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:
>> In message
> <rr5ui3$hje$1...@panix2.panix.com> Brian Gordon <bri...@panix.com> wrote:
>>> We just changed carriers, so got new SIM cards. On my (new) iPhone,
>>> things transferred fine. On my wife's (old) phone, she lost
>>> voicemail setup. For the life of me, I can't see where to do the
>>> setup (iOS 10.3.4)
>
>> You cannot do voicemail setup, it has to be done by your character. The
>
> Thank's autocorrupt. By your *carrier*

Are you going to blame the misspelling of “thanks” on autocorrect too?