Free WiFi

1 view

JAB

Jan 11, 2022, 7:35:53 PM1/11/22

Michael Trew

Jan 12, 2022, 3:35:42 PM1/12/22
On 1/11/2022 19:35, JAB wrote:
> PIC
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FI2f_PMXIAQHpI1?format=jpg&name=large

Nope, math is not my thing; I would not be taking advantage of the free
WIFI. I couldn't even identify what type of math that it is. I took up
to Algebra 2 and Geometry in high school... that's all that was
mandated, so that was the end of the line - LOL.

Anssi Saari

Jan 13, 2022, 8:22:33 AM1/13/22
I'd assume only communications skills are needed, the result is likely
available on whatever media ties to that location.

Evaluating that integral though... If I got it right, the result is an
irrational number and the sign only says the password is the first
digits of the answer. So how many digits? Makes you wonder if someone
will try up to 63 digits since that's max for WPA2...

JAB

Jan 13, 2022, 8:37:21 AM1/13/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:22:31 +0200, Anssi Saari <a...@sci.fi> wrote:

>Evaluating that integral though... If I got it right, the result is an
>irrational number

3 ? Pie ?

AnonymousCoward

Jan 13, 2022, 10:07:21 AM1/13/22
Am i the only one that thinks this is stupid? Just install a CAS in the
cellphone and run the equation.

Here is the solution in mathematica:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=integrate+
%5B%28x%5E3+*+Cos%28x%2F2%29+%2B+1%2F2%29+*+Sqrt+%5B4-
x%5E2%5D%2C+x%2C+-2%2C+2%5D+

Anssi Saari

Jan 14, 2022, 2:34:16 AM1/14/22
Pi, yes.