Tow Truck Fail

1 view

JAB

Sep 22, 2021, 10:29:36 PM9/22/21

Michael Trew

Sep 22, 2021, 11:32:11 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 10:29 PM, JAB wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBxSntGGm8U

LOL that's awful

I lived in a house with a steep driveway a few years ago.. you had to
get a running start in slick conditions to get up the driveway. Anyway,
I didn't execute heading up the driveway well one day, and I slid off of
the driveway, into a hill with large rocks on it as ground cover (blew a
tire). Called a tow truck, and they got stuck halfway up the driveway.
They had to call another tow truck to get the tow truck out.. haha