Fauci: Calls Roger Marshall a 'moron'

JAB

Jan 12, 2022, 9:07:16 AM1/12/22
Fauci news - live: Doctor explains calling Roger Marshall 'moron' on
hot mic over financial disclosure
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director was
heard calling Mr Marshall "a moron" when the senator questioned if he
should have a publicly available financial disclosure form.

Dr Fauci told MSNBC on Wednesday that he was stunned to know "that a
sitting United States senator doesn't realise that my financial
statement is public knowledge"

<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dr-fauci-hearing-rand-paul-live-b1991224.html>

Roger Marshal: Senator (R-KS)

Retrograde

Jan 14, 2022, 11:06:43 PM1/14/22
On 2022-01-12, JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Fauci news - live: Doctor explains calling Roger Marshall 'moron' on
> hot mic over financial disclosure

> Roger Marshal: Senator (R-KS)

Ah yes, Kansas. Of course.

Did y'all catch "Anti-Vax Barbie" on Jimmy Fallon the other night? Only
available in stores in Florida and Kansas, of course.

JAB

Jan 15, 2022, 2:31:41 PM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 04:06:42 -0000 (UTC), Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

> "Anti-Vax Barbie"

Problem here is Republican party is not part of the solution, but part
of the problem.

"My body, my choice" is part of the problem.