"Shut the fuck up,"

JAB

Feb 19, 2024, 10:24:05 PMFeb 19
Trump's hubris has brought about the downfall of his family's business
empire
The DNC official, a friend of mine, recalled that Fred had asked him:
"Wouldn't it be great if Donald got experience in Washington?"
Clearly, he wanted to get Donald a gig so that he could make national
connections. Donald's expression was unhappy. He opened his mouth,
getting out only a couple of words: "Well, I ... "

Fred cut him off before he could say anything else. "Shut the fuck
up," he said sternly. "We didn't fucking ask you. Who the fuck cares
what you think?" And Donald shut up. The official told Fred he would
look into it. But Donald wasn't interested in Washington, at least not
then.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/17/trump-hubris-family-empire-new-york

RE: "Shut the fuck up,"

Fred's temperament infiltrated Donald, who lashed out at others in
various ways.