I am an oncologist

JAB

Jun 26, 2022, 10:56:57 PM6/26/22
I am an oncologist. I have had patients that needed to get an abortion
to allow safe treatment of their cancer. Abortion absolutely is a part
of healthcare.

https://twitter.com/loconte/status/1540505485539004418

JAB

Jun 26, 2022, 11:04:00 PM6/26/22
Abortion Bans Will Impact Doctors' Treatment of Cancer, Miscarriage

State abortion bans may create obstacles for miscarriage care
Some cancer therapies can't be delivered during pregnancy
Cancer care during pregnancy is another area likely to be affected by
the Supreme Court ruling. The condition occurs during roughly 1 in
1,000 pregnancies, according to a 2020 review by doctors at the
University of California at San Francisco.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-24/overturning-roe-can-impact-therapy-for-cancer-miscarriage

Retrograde

Jun 29, 2022, 9:47:00 AM6/29/22
On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 21:03:58 -0600
JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:

> Abortion Bans Will Impact Doctors' Treatment of Cancer, Miscarriage
>
> State abortion bans may create obstacles for miscarriage care
> Some cancer therapies can't be delivered during pregnancy
> Cancer care during pregnancy is another area likely to be affected by
> the Supreme Court ruling. The condition occurs during roughly 1 in
> 1,000 pregnancies, according to a 2020 review by doctors at the
> University of California at San Francisco.

These cases can be treated in states where abortion for medical reasons is still made available.

This isn't the end of abortion in America. It's the end of its
availability being a constitutional right in America.

JAB

Jun 29, 2022, 11:14:15 AM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:46:56 -0400, Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>This isn't the end of abortion in America. It's the end of its
>availability being a constitutional right in America.

GOP needs a rallying point...next will be RU486.

JAB

Jun 29, 2022, 11:26:44 AM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:46:56 -0400, Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>This isn't the end of abortion in America.

Do watch vid

Debbie Reynolds speaking about her own experience in the 60's

https://twitter.com/alisonmartino/status/1541862216311353344

Retrograde

Jun 30, 2022, 3:50:48 PM6/30/22
Yep. And not surprisingly, some of these bible thumpers have already
moved onto the next one, which is targeting women who travel to get an
abortion elsewhere.

JAB

Jul 1, 2022, 8:19:03 AM7/1/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:50:43 -0400, Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>targeting women who travel to get an
>abortion elsewhere.

I suspect these laws will be overturned via SCOTUS

JAB

Jul 4, 2022, 8:42:03 PM7/4/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:46:56 -0400, Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>This isn't the end of abortion in America.

One woman has an opinion: Jessica Chastain

PIC
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FW1JjaTXEAErt8w?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/jes_chastain/status/1543971124819755010

Retrograde

Jul 5, 2022, 6:00:06 PM7/5/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 18:42:02 -0600
JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:

> One woman has an opinion: Jessica Chastain
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FW1JjaTXEAErt8w?format=jpg&name=large
>
> https://twitter.com/jes_chastain/status/1543971124819755010

Good tweet. The responses are hilarious too.