Trump Sneakers

JAB

Feb 17, 2024, 7:32:53 PMFeb 17
"I;ve wanted to do this for a long time," Trump said when he announced
the launch of a sneaker line at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

"I have some incredible people that work with me on things and they
came up with this ... and I think it's gonna be a big success," he
added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-launches-sneaker-line-rcna139334

JAB

Feb 18, 2024, 10:17:34 PMFeb 18
Trump's high-top sneakers sell out hours after launch

Former President Trump's high-top sneakers sold out hours after their
launch Saturday at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

The big picture: The shoes, called "The Never Surrender High-Top
Sneaker," sell for $399. The pair, along with two low-top sneakers,
and a $99 bottle of "Victory47" perfume and cologne were available for
purchase on a new website.

What he's saying: "I just want to tell you, I've wanted to do this for
a long time," Trump said Saturday when unveiling the sneaker line.

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/18/trump-sneakers-never-surrender-launch?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=editorial

>I've wanted to do this for a long time,

Bullshit....

Retrograde

Feb 19, 2024, 12:23:52 AMFeb 19
On 2024-02-19, JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Trump's high-top sneakers sell out hours after launch
>>I've wanted to do this for a long time,
>
> Bullshit....

They look like 'shit kickers' to me. A more appropriate name, too! Who
buys this shit?

Feb 19, 2024, 10:31:30 AMFeb 19
You're just envious! ;)

But now I'll have to get me some "Proud to be american"-sneakers to match
with my maga-cap! =)

JAB

Feb 19, 2024, 1:41:44 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 05:23:48 GMT, Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>Who buys this shit?

Suckers/Losers...and most likely, Trump gets a lion's share of the
profits.

I highly doubt the "Made in USA" sticker is on them.

He's desperate for revenue these days...his economic ship is sinking.
His Russian 'friends" might loan him money, if it was legal.

JAB

Feb 20, 2024, 12:19:39 PMFeb 20
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:31:25 +0100, D <nos...@example.net> wrote:

>But now I'll have to get me some

TRUMP'S GOLD SNEAKERS
Trump's $399 sneakers are already being listed for up to $45K