People 'disappeared' after Julian Assange and Wikileaks blended hacking with journalism, court hears

JAB

Feb 21, 2024, 11:18:29 AMFeb 21
People 'disappeared' after Julian Assange and Wikileaks blended
hacking with journalism, court hears
..
..
In short: Australian Julian Assange is trying to avoid extradition
from Britain to the United States, where he faces 18 criminal charges.
A barrister acting for the US has told a London court lives had been
put at risk by Mr Assange's decision to "knowingly publish the
materials with the names unredacted".

What's next: Mr Assange will remain behind bars in London, at least
until the two judges make their decision.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-21/julian-assange-extradition-challenge-court-hearing-continues/103496312

Feb 21, 2024, 4:46:21 PMFeb 21
I think this is the biggest scandal of the decade. Both when it comes to
the dirt that was dug up on the world governments, and how he was then
treated.

It certainly helped me not to vote in elections, together with corona.

JAB

Feb 21, 2024, 7:12:15 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:46:09 +0100, D <nos...@example.net> wrote:

>when it comes to
>the dirt that was dug up on the world governments,

Dirt is fine, but endangering others is preventable.