"Deep Throat"

JAB

Jun 23, 2021, 7:04:39 AM6/23/21
48 years ago today, June 22, 1973, FBI Deputy Director Mark Felt
resigned and retired after 32 years with the FBI. He had secretly
provided Woodward & Bernstein with key evidence early on after the
Watergate break in.

He revealed himself as "Deep Throat" 32 years later in 2005.

<https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/status/1407410524900380674>

Blueshirt

Jun 23, 2021, 4:53:39 PM6/23/21
On 23/06/2021 12:04, JAB wrote:
> 48 years ago today, June 22, 1973, FBI Deputy Director Mark Felt
> resigned and retired after 32 years with the FBI. He had secretly
> provided Woodward & Bernstein with key evidence early on after the
> Watergate break in.
>
> He revealed himself as "Deep Throat" 32 years later in 2005.

... and there was me thinking this was gonna be about the movie. :-(

JAB

Jun 23, 2021, 11:47:52 PM6/23/21
On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:53:37 +0100, Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news>
wrote:

>and there was me thinking this was gonna be about the movie. :-(

Linda Lovelace (born Linda Susan Boreman; January 10, 1949 - April 22,
2002 (aged 53))

Although the film was an enormous success at the time, Boreman later
said that her abusive husband, Chuck Traynor, had threatened and
coerced her into the performance. In her autobiography Ordeal, she
described what went on behind the scenes. She later became a
born-again Christian and a spokeswoman for the anti-pornography
movement.[1]
Boreman's participation in Deep Throat was among the topics explored
in the 2005 documentary Inside Deep Throat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lovelace

Blueshirt

Jun 24, 2021, 6:00:02 PM6/24/21
That's more like it!!! :-)