Road Rage

JAB

Jan 13, 2022, 12:43:42 PM1/13/22
John Kuczwanski, a Florida state agency spokesperson, was shot and
killed during a road rage incident. Witnesses say he rammed his BMW
into a Prius and then shot a gun at the car. The driver of the Prius
drew a gun and fired back, killing him.

orlandosentinel.com

Florida State Board of Administration official killed in apparent
road-rage shootout

A spokesman for Florida’s State Board of Administration was shot and
killed in an apparent road-rage incident last week near Tallahassee,
according to law enforcement and news reports.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1481414602889908224

Michael Trew

Jan 13, 2022, 2:18:25 PM1/13/22
If he not only rammed a car but shot at them firs, I feel no pity for
him. The Prius driver had every right to fire back to protect himself.

JAB

Jan 13, 2022, 8:04:23 PM1/13/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:18:29 -0500, Michael Trew
<michae...@att.net> wrote:

>every right

Statistically, another republican was gunned down.

Around 23 percent of democrats own guns, but I suspect a much smaller
number actually carry a weapon in their vehicles.

Sidebar - April 19, 2021 "...67% of Texas Republicans express the
belief that the United States would be safer if more people carried
guns"

In my younger days, in my father's and grandfather's days, this type
of violence essentially did not exist. But, I suspect hunting type
guns were the norm during this time interval.

Michael Trew

Jan 15, 2022, 9:13:23 PM1/15/22
It almost sounds like you are suggesting that newer gun technology has
led to more shootings. I suspect that plays more of a minor role, to
the increase in mental illness in our society in general.

JAB

Jan 15, 2022, 10:38:18 PM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:13:30 -0500, Michael Trew
<michae...@att.net> wrote:

>It almost sounds like you are suggesting that newer gun technology has
>led to more shootings.

Negative...a shift to more pistols...more magazines now promoting
these products.