Oklahoma lawmakers passed 5 contradictory abortion bans

JAB

Jun 24, 2022, 4:45:25 PM6/24/22
Oklahoma lawmakers passed 5 contradictory abortion bans. No one knows
which laws will be enforced.

In the past year, Gov. Kevin Stitt of Oklahoma has signed five
contradictory abortion bans into law.

Few of the 42 lawmakers who sponsored the bills could agree on
which exemptions will prevail.

District attorneys and the attorney general couldn't say which
laws will be enforced post-Roe.
"I promised Oklahomans that as governor I would sign every piece of
pro-life legislation that came across my desk,"

https://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-lawmakers-passed-5-contradictory-163823363.html

Death to the mother is "pro-life."