'wild and absurd science fiction'

1 view

JAB

Jun 6, 2023, 1:32:52 PM6/6/23
Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin, who spent months on the ground in
Bakhmut, said the Kremlin's claims about inflicting heavy losses on
Ukraine are 'wild and absurd science fiction'

The Wagner Company leader Yevgeny Prigozhin scoffed at the
Kremlin's reports of big wins in Ukraine.

To kill 1,500 soldiers, as Moscow claimed, he said Russia would
need to take 93 miles of land daily.

He said the tally was "wild and absurd science fiction," further
antagonizing the Kremlin.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wagner-boss-says-kremlins-victory-claims-are-science-fiction-2023-6

Will Yevgeny be the next person to fall out of a high rise building?

Stay Tuned...

Retrograde

Jun 6, 2023, 3:08:05 PM6/6/23

> He said the tally was "wild and absurd science fiction," further
> antagonizing the Kremlin.
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/wagner-boss-says-kremlins-victory-claims-are-science-fiction-2023-6
>
> Will Yevgeny be the next person to fall out of a high rise building?

I'm starting to think a coup is forming, and Yevgeny/Wagner insiders
see Putin as weak, and this as an opportunity to further turn the
Russian public against him and prepare to become the new political
elite. He's been too vocal, too visible, too critical, and too bold.
I think he's preparing to do away with Putin and take the reins himself.

Rampant speculation on my part, but it's a feeling.