Who's Your Daddy

1 view

JAB

Jun 6, 2023, 12:00:25 PM6/6/23
Ex-Wrestler Takes 2nd DNA Test to Confirm He's Not Lauren Boebert's
Father

Will whoever fathered Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Co.) please stand up?

The Daily Beast has apparently reviewed DNA test results proving that
former WWE star Stan Lane, whom Boebert's mother has been accusing for
decades of being her biological father, is in fact not the man who
spawned her.

"This situation and the numerous false claims made against me over the
years has been stressful for me and my family," he told the Daily
Beast in a statement. "I feel my otherwise good reputation has been
tarnished considerably. I and other close members of my inner circle
have been dragged into this as well."
Shawn Roberts Bentz, the congresswoman's mom, claimed she had an
affair with the ex-wrestler in the 1980s. She made him take a
court-ordered paternity test back then in an effort to obtain child
support, but it came back negative. Then, more than two decades later,
"Bentz learned about the phlebotomist, by then dead, who had swapped
out the sample of an NFL player who was denying paternity of another
child," the Beast reports. "And she petitioned for the courts to
investigate Lane."

Lane took a second paternity test in May, and this one proved without
a doubt that he can't possibly have fathered Boebert. "Once we both
reviewed the results Lauren and I agreed that this matter is settled,
and I accepted Lauren's apology on behalf of herself and her mother."

https://jezebel.com/ex-wrestler-takes-2nd-dna-test-to-confirm-hes-not-laure-1850504580

Retrograde

Jun 6, 2023, 2:08:05 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 11:00:23 -0500
JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:

> Ex-Wrestler Takes 2nd DNA Test to Confirm He's Not Lauren Boebert's
> Father
>
> Will whoever fathered Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Co.) please stand up?

Not sure why anyone on earth would want to claim any relation to that
sack of crap these days.