On Monday, 7 December 2020 at 11:45:07 UTC+5:30, Health wrote:
> Do you want to get laid? Are you searching for hookup sites? Find real girls looking for a sex date locally and fuck her tonight! Single or married, these are horny women looking for a sexual encounter or affair with men. Forget Tinder and find adult dating sites that work online! Sign up and find sex fast 100 % guaranteed!
1. When you sow premarital sex, you reap extramarital sex as a harvest. Surveys have shown that people who indulge in premarital sex are more promiscuous or more prone to extramarital and sexual affairs while married. Genesis 8:22.
2. Open the door for demon spirits to destroy the relationship. Remember that sex is as spiritual as it is physical. 1 Corinthians 6:16.
3. There will be times when God's provision of favor reaches you. As Christians we know that God is frowning. The Bible in 1 Corinthians 6:18 says; Flee fornication. Every sin that man commits is outside of the body, but the one who commits fornication is sinning against his own body. What? Don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit that's in you, which you have been given from God and are not yours?
4. Your conscience will be hurt and you will be haunted by the thought of such acts of disobedience. STDs are often passed on when couples have had multiple sexual partners. While premarital sex does not necessarily mean that the couple has had multiple sexual partners, it is more likely than if a couple promises to abstain until marriage.
5. It prevents you from seeing your partner's flaws and negative attitudes. The temporary enjoyment of sex may force you to deal with the relationship that can lead to a bad marriage.
6. You lose your partner's respect and your focus becomes blurry. Sex creates a bond between sexual partners that can be easily broken if the commitment isn't strong enough to sustain it. Marriage creates a lifelong bond and can sustain the bond that creates a sexual relationship. It is very difficult for couples who have premarital sex to ensure that their sexual relationship creates a lasting bond.
7. Erodes their trust in each other. As a result, mistrust develops and there is room for serious jealousy even when nothing happens.
8. Premarital sex replaces intimacy. This can lead to heartbreak if you lose interest. A couple may also be more likely to have problems if one or both members of the couple had been sexually active before marriage. Couples with multiple previous sexual partners may find themselves comparing their marital sex life to their premarital sex life, often leading to dissatisfaction.
9. Couples who live together or have premarital sex before marriage are at higher risk of divorce and report a lower degree of commitment to the relationship, which increases the risk of a single-parent family if a child is involved. You expose yourself to shame and regret it when it leads to pregnancy. If you try to cover up by having an abortion, you will be guilty of murder if you survive.
10. It also leads to a bad reputation. When teens have sex before marriage, this secret would usually stay within the couple themselves. Often times, it is difficult to keep this act a secret because the man tends to show off to his friends, which generates rumors. The girl's reputation is at stake as her own peers will judge and gossip.