Joe Biden on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire [Humour]

Blueshirt

Feb 18, 2024, 3:18:50 PMFeb 18

Found this on YouTube earlier and thought it was very funny... and
maybe even apt! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMpwbPglkfM

JAB

Feb 18, 2024, 10:09:20 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:18:47 -0000 (UTC), "Blueshirt"
<blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>Found this on YouTube earlier and thought it was very funny... and
>maybe even apt! ;-)

I cited this before....

It's normal for older brains to have more difficulty retaining new
information and then retrieving the information, but mental processes
like decision-making and judgment can actually improve with age, said
Dr. Thomas Wisniewski, director of NYU Langone Health's Alzheimer's
Disease Research Center and its Center for Cognitive Neurology.

"Although the raw power of memory has some degree of decline, perhaps
wisdom can increase because the individual has a greater backlog of
experiences and different situations as to what is the best thing to
do," Wisniewski said.

The problem isn't having trouble remembering names or calling someone
by the wrong name, but when someone's memory is fuzzy about recent or
past experiences, said Newhouse. Issues with episodic memory -- memory
for events in time or if a person doesn't remember going shopping, for
example -- can be a sign of a progressive disorder, but not always.

Wisniewski said he becomes concerned when people don't even recognize
that they are forgetting things.

"They forgot that they went shopping and they're unaware that they've
forgotten," he said.

Overall, neurologists tend to worry less about a patient's ability to
remember remote memories from many years ago and more troubled by an
inability to recall more recent events. That's because dementia first
affects the part of the brain that's responsible for short-term
memories, as opposed to long-term memories, said Newhouse.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/bidens-memory-issues-draw-attention-neurologists-weigh-rcna138135

Blueshirt

Feb 19, 2024, 10:18:19 AMFeb 19
JAB wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:18:47 -0000 (UTC), "Blueshirt"
> <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>
> > Found this on YouTube earlier and thought it was very funny...
> > and maybe even apt! ;-)
>
> I cited this before....

The joke was the end bit... where maybe Joe isn't as stupid as
everyone thinks! (Topical humour some might say.)

JAB

Feb 19, 2024, 1:37:45 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:18:18 -0000 (UTC), "Blueshirt"
<blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>The joke was the end bit.

It was in bad taste, and after about one minute of playing, I clicked
off that page.

Too much political BS floating around these days....