Google Drive loses all files since May

Retrograde

Nov 28, 2023, 8:17:41 PM11/28/23
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67554160

Google said it was investigating the issue which is affecting some
users of its hugely popular cloud storage service.

The problem was first reported on 22 November by a user who said their
Drive had reset to a May 2023 version.

It is not known how many customers are affected, but people in multiple
countries have reported problems.

Drive is part of Google Workspace, a suite of applications which has
more than three billion users worldwide.

Users reacted angrily on Google's support site, with one calling it
"very devastating", adding "the files are very important to me".

JAB

Nov 28, 2023, 11:24:18 PM11/28/23
On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 20:17:38 -0500, Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>Users reacted angrily on Google's support site, with one calling it
>"very devastating", adding "the files are very important to me".

Loser...always have a backup of the backed up....