Woman narrowly avoids oncoming train

1 view

JAB

Sep 24, 2021, 11:23:56 PM9/24/21
Woman narrowly avoids oncoming train after ignoring closed barriers

A woman who failed to respect closed barriers at a level crossing in
Holland is lucky to have her life.

https://www.independent.ie/videos/woman-narrowly-avoids-oncoming-train-after-ignoring-closed-barriers-40882147.html

About one foot step away from death...unreal

Retrograde

Sep 29, 2021, 10:16:58 PM9/29/21
I can't help but note the whole story is a metaphor.

JAB

Sep 29, 2021, 11:03:13 PM9/29/21
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 02:16:57 -0000 (UTC), Retrograde
<fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:

>I can't help but note the whole story is a metaphor.

Surrealism - the principles, ideals, or practice of producing
fantastic or incongruous imagery or effects in art, literature, film,
or theater by means of unnatural or irrational juxtapositions and
combinations.

Juxtapositions - the fact of two things being seen or placed close
together with contrasting effect.

She was so close to that fast moving train that the train's outward
air flow pushed her body a pinch. She had to feel that "wind."

https://www.independent.ie/videos/woman-narrowly-avoids-oncoming-train-after-ignoring-closed-barriers-40882147.html

Blueshirt

Sep 30, 2021, 3:39:00 AM9/30/21
I can't help notice that the world is full of stupid people!

JAB

Sep 30, 2021, 8:02:23 AM9/30/21
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:38:58 +0100, Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news>
wrote:

>I can't help notice that the world is full of stupid people!

Yeah...here's another one, just dying to get into the cemetery.

A man awoke to a bat on his neck and declined a vaccine. Weeks later,
he died of rabies.
The Washington Post