Women-Only Naked Spa

1 view

JAB

Jun 7, 2023, 11:40:58 AM6/7/23
Women-Only Naked Spa Lacks Constitutional Right to Exclude Transgender
Patrons with Pensises
The Washington State Human Rights Commission concluded that the spa's
policy violated Washington's ban on gender identity discrimination in
public accommodations, and the court held that this didn't violate the
Free Exercise Clause, Free Speech Clause, or the right of intimate
association:

https://reason.com/volokh/2023/06/06/women-only-naked-spa-lacks-constitutional-right-to-exclude-transgender-patrons-with-pensises/

Michael Trew

Jun 9, 2023, 12:09:39 PM6/9/23
On 6/7/2023 11:40, JAB wrote:
> Women-Only Naked Spa Lacks Constitutional Right to Exclude Transgender
> Patrons with Pensises

...And this is not supposed to make women uncomfortable? That's
great... might as well let them continue to compete in and dominate
women's sports as well. I sure wouldn't want to be in the same locker
room.

JAB

Jun 9, 2023, 12:56:35 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 12:09:43 -0400, Michael Trew
<michae...@att.net> wrote:

> I sure wouldn't want to be in the same locker
>room.

I have no problem with females in a male's locker room.

Michael Trew

Jun 9, 2023, 11:06:21 PM6/9/23
I'm sure plenty of men feel the same way, but I doubt that feeling is
reciprocated with the other sex. Men are generally pigs.

JAB

Jun 10, 2023, 11:43:46 AM6/10/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 23:06:25 -0400, Michael Trew
<michae...@att.net> wrote:

>I'm sure plenty of men feel the same way, but I doubt that feeling is
>reciprocated with the other sex.

In third world countries with "indigenous natives," I'm not aware of
either sex objecting to naked views of each other in public.

When humans started wearing clothing, then came this privacy issue
about not seeing those 'private' parts.

The San South African Culture
https://southafrica.co.za/the-san.html