Smoke from Canadian wildfires

JAB

Jun 6, 2023, 9:14:05 PM6/6/23
Eyewitness News ABC7NY

Smoke from Canadian wildfires sparks Air Quality Alert for NYC,
Tri-State area
=================================

A few years back, those California fires had the same effect in the
Midwest/etc.

JAB

Jun 7, 2023, 11:04:44 PM6/7/23
Millions advised to mask up due to wildfire smoke

I wonder if those Covid anti-maskers will mask up now...

Michael Trew

Jun 9, 2023, 12:23:47 PM6/9/23
The masks will probably be just as efficient on smoke as COVID... take
that however you will.

People say in the Ohio valley, where I live, that they can see a haze,
but I've not noticed anything different from normal this time of year.
Air quality seems fine here.

JAB

Jun 9, 2023, 12:54:21 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 12:23:51 -0400, Michael Trew
<michae...@att.net> wrote:

>> I wonder if those Covid anti-maskers will mask up now...
>
>The masks will probably be just as efficient on smoke as COVID... take
>that however you will.

N95 mask is very effective...in this smoke are different sized
particles, so larger particles will be removed with a cheap mask.