Sarah Huckabee Sanders

JAB

Jun 26, 2022, 9:44:56 PM6/26/22
Sarah Huckabee Sanders after her gubernatorial primary win:

"We will make sure that when a kid is in the womb, they're as safe as
they are in a classroom."

Um.

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1541102529483640832

Retrograde

Jul 2, 2022, 12:08:05 AM7/2/22
Well then, mission fucking accomplished, eh lads?

'Merica! Job done!

--
Retrograde <fun...@amongus.com.invalid>

JAB

Jul 2, 2022, 8:21:35 AM7/2/22
On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 23:57:22 -0400, Retrograde <fun...@amongus.com>
wrote:

>Well then

She's a compulsive liar, who suggests she believes in God.

ErnieB

Jul 2, 2022, 3:01:50 PM7/2/22
I don't blame her too much. After all she's Mike Huckabee's
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Huckabee> daughter. I can't imagine
growing up in that household.
--
Ernie B.

Communication: The art of moving an idea from one mind to another,
hopefully without distortion.

JAB

Jul 3, 2022, 8:59:08 AM7/3/22
On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 14:01:48 -0500, ErnieB <ernie-...@neb.rr.com>
wrote:

>growing up in that household.

Yes, some parents "preach" how to climb the social ladder.