The Parents.com thing

Thomas Homilius

Jul 21, 2022, 4:55:58 PM7/21/22
I'm suddenly getting newsletters from parents.com, even though I didn't subscribe to a newsletter.

It is not possible to unsubscribe from this newsletter, I cannot connect to the parents.com website where I am supposed to unsubscribe from the newsletter.

I wrote an email from thomas.homilius[at]gmail.com to contact[at]parents.com asking Parents.com to unsubscribe from my newsletters. That did not work. My emails to parents.com aren't arriving, I got an error message from Gmail.

I also wrote a comment on the Parents.com Facebook page. My comment has been deleted.

I have no children and do not want children.