Social Media for Tax Day

Juan Rodriguez

Oct 14, 2021, 11:01:27 PM10/14/21
Has the federal government developed a social media portal style technology for tax day? The MITRE corporation based in Virginia had originally developed software similar to Facebook during the Clinton administration and had more recently been funded by the IRS meaning the new IRS budget windfall graping taxpayers up to $600 transactions with an elephant herd of rolled cricks. this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll. I've seen this type of administrative maneuver before in the local criminal justice system. Because of the burdensome jury procedure, technicians are often paid to sit legal cases situated in a decisive capacity. This preordained "vetting by bureacracy" is actually less burdensome and expensive than the traditional legal system, addressing a cultural and technological gap in literacy among minorities that can infect the governments of other countries. This is mainly because many young adults come into higher education plaigarizing the wishbone only to compete with entering students possessing as-is consumer based knowledge of an industry gained from social networks within family, friends, and community-based professional industry connections often available in private school. For a technology to be feasibly and hypothetically possible to implement on a research basis predicates selection for implementation and common commercial use.

https://www.mitre.org/publications/project-stories/mitre-helps-the-irs-tackle-enterprisewide-information-technology-planning?fbclid=IwAR3uZNaKA6tleHs5uuCTBsKOW7-WUwRiXmXXnk6w0HNJ647HarL2q3twPLY

Juan Rodriguez

Oct 15, 2021, 3:30:30 PM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:01:27 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> Has the federal government developed a social media portal style technology for tax day? The MITRE corporation based in Virginia had originally developed software similar to Facebook during the Clinton administration and had more recently been funded by the IRS meaning the new IRS budget windfall graping taxpayers up to $600 transactions with an elephant herd of rolled cricks. this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll. I've seen this type of administrative maneuver before in the local criminal justice system. Because of the burdensome jury procedure, technicians are often paid to sit legal cases situated in a decisive capacity. This preordained "vetting by bureacracy" is actually less burdensome and expensive than the traditional legal system, addressing a cultural and technological gap in literacy among minorities that can infect the governments of other countries. This is mainly because many young adults come into higher education plaigarizing the wishbone only to compete with entering students possessing as-is consumer based knowledge of an industry gained from social networks within family, friends, and community-based professional industry connections often available in private school. For a technology to be feasibly and hypothetically possible to implement on a research basis predicates selection for implementation and common commercial use.
>
> https://www.mitre.org/publications/project-stories/mitre-helps-the-irs-tackle-enterprisewide-information-technology-planning?fbclid=IwAR3uZNaKA6tleHs5uuCTBsKOW7-WUwRiXmXXnk6w0HNJ647HarL2q3twPLY

Identity tourism is a proposed Improvement of the domestic wealth redistribution system. The matter has drawn interest in the local education system with many migrants fomenting tourism of their emigrating countries. New era in identity media is the switchbait like competing identity reservations like illiquid unions and collateral bargaining the fairy puff of cinema has reached the golden age of the identity tourism agency. The identity reservation agency is portrayable as a drink mix umbrella teepee. American whites often evade public governance submissions over longstanding distrust of blacks stemming from the slavery era with retaliation by claiming dominion of white women in positions of authority or persuasion dependent on tax subsidized funding while Puerto Rican woman trust the federal government and Puerto Rican authorities. I’ve found American blacks psychologically interested in the Starbucks quality of many government tax funded Puerto Rican women like family friends and relatives and spouses. Like a glory if this fan the Spanish culture is less angular and structured than English like nestling a nice friendly pig.

https://youtu.be/oHdUl8hHwKY

Juan Rodriguez

Oct 15, 2021, 3:43:47 PM10/15/21
It’s a spy cot to avoid paying taxes and reporting to the bureaucracy of the IRS. Like the clandestine security I’ve found many advanced research capabilities intentionally divert reporting income tax to evade oversight, swallowed by owing tax revenue from the movie after settling the contract dispute which using alternative diversionary secret spy cot compensation methods could have generated an investment premium in higher class professionals bypassing the federal tax coffers.