Seller Financing issues.

Gloria Hiltz

May 22, 2022, 10:47:57 PM5/22/22
I am selling my small biz in FL. It is a SCorp.

The potential buyers are not from FL.

I am thinking of offering “Seller Financing” till the Buyers can get alternate financing.
I am offering a max of 2 months for the Buyers get their funding.

1. For Seller Financing what “documents specific to Seller Financing” will I need (as a Seller) for the Buyers to sign to make sure I am in a very secure and strong position in case of any default by Buyers?

2. Would initial Seller Financing preclude or complicate the Buyers from getting Bank financing later on?

Thank you