Fuck the NSA/CSS

Green Xenon [Radium]

Feb 5, 2008, 12:29:06 AM2/5/08
NSA/CSS = National Security Agency/Central Security Service

The NSA/CSS are a bunch of sick fucks who gain cold-hearted pleasure,
perverse sexual-excitement, sadistic happiness, and dark humor from
torturing, mutiliating, and killing USA citizens. They also like to
invade our privacy by electronic means. They use their illegal malware
to spy on us good-hearted American citizens.

The NSA/CSS log our keystokes and use them against us. They force our
therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists to reveal our confidential
information. Therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists who refuse to their
clients' personal life are tortured, mutilated and killed by the NSA/CSS
and are used as an example for other
therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists who plan to protect their
clients' private info.

Mcaffe and Norton are good people and want their customers' privacy to
be protected. They sell us good anti-malware software to help in
protecting our privacy from internet-terrorism. However, the NSA/CSS
forces them -- via threats of imprisonment, torture, and death -- not to
make their softwares fully functional. Hence, Norton/Mccafe and other
anti-malware products are not capable of protecting against malware
perpetrated by the NSA/CSS. Any company who tries to make software that
protects against NSA/CSS's malware will be heinously-victimized by the
NSA/CSS.

The NSA/CSS trained Saddam Hussien and O-shit-ma bin Laden. The NSA/CSS
told those terrorists secrets they would never tell us.

The NSA/CSS are a bunch of traitors. The NSA/CSS and those muslim
terrorists deserve to be locked into a cell together, forced to strip,
dress like women, and then sodomize each other.

Piece of shit NSA/CSS. Piece of shit islam. They NSA/CSS and islam and
gay lovers who dig the thoughts of eating each other's feces.

Fuck you NSA/CSS. I hope you suffer. In your next incarnation, you and
your faggot muslim friends will be Satan's bitches.

The NSA/CSS are very cruel to our USA soldiers. They treat them like
slaves. They beat and kill our soldiers just for fun.

In one of the wars America was fighting, a US tank caught fire and
exploded. Soldiers were being burned alive by the tank's explosion and
were in excruciating pain. Instead of giving the wounded soldiers
medical aid, the sick fucking NSA/CSS shot those soldiers dead so that
they would stop screaming. The cold-hearted NSA/CSS found the soldiers
cries annoying so they shot the soldiers instead of assisting them. This
makes it the thought of being drafted very frightening.

NSA/CSS are the most anti-American, non-patriotic pieces of shit there
are. NSA/CSS are the greatest threat to national security.

I hope a bunch of patriotic USA citizens gangs up on the NSA/CSS
bastards and the POS muslim terrorists and defeat them.

Fuck you NSA/CSS. Fuck you muslim terrorists.

NSA/CSS are no better than those mudslime jihadists. In fact, the
NSA/CSS are traitors to USA, which makes them worse then those moody
moodslimes.

The NSA/CSS are secretive fucktards who won't give Americans their info.
I wish for all USA citizens to gang up on the NSA/CSS, steal their
secret softwares, make copies of them and then distribute them around
all of America. Us Americans have the right to know what the fuck the
NSA/CSS are doing to our country. You sick fucks better tell us your
secrets now.

If the NSA/CSS didn't give out American secrets to those mudslimes, then
maybe 9/11 wouldn't have happened. Those mudslimes exploited our
vulnerabilities. They were given the ability to do such heinous acts by
the NSA/CSS.

The NSA/CSS are treasoning fucktards.

The NSA/CSS and mudslimes should be put in a hard-core homosexual rape
prison so that they can forcibly ass-fuck each other until they die of
AIDS, clap, or other STDs.

NSA/CSS = advocate of pisslamic terrorism = pieces of garbage who
deserve to be burnt alive.

Many of the muzzies who've planned terrorist attacks on USA were given
aid by NSA/CSS. Those muzzies used to work for the NSA/CSS so they knew
about things an American citizen could only dream of.

The NSA/CSS has full capability of locating and killing O-shit-ma bin
Laden. I wish they would use this capability. But they won't. They love
O-shit-ma too much. After all, the NSA/CSS are a buncha pro-terrorist,
pro-pisslam, anti-USA scumbags.

The NSA/CSS is notorious for befriending mudslimes and giving them
secrete info about USA. The NSA/CSS cold-heartedly laugh and masturbate
when the mudslimes hi-jack planes, kill USA passengers on-board, and
slam the planes into sensitive areas of American turf.

Just watch the Discovery channel and you'll see what I'm saying. In '93,
the World Trade Center in NY was bombed by the NSA/CSS taking the help
of a mudslime piece of shit.

The NSA/CSS are sadists just like the pisslamic terrorists they train.
The NSA/CSS enjoy it when us American citizens suffer.

I hate pisslamic terrorists and the fucking NSA/CSS. I wish a slow,
painful, most-humiliating, yet-sure exit-from-existance for the
pigslamic scumbags and their homosexual NSA/CSS lovers.

Die you fucking anti-Americans. Die.

Casper

Feb 5, 2008, 1:42:58 AM2/5/08
There you go!:

47a7f422$0$6155$4c36...@roadrunner.com

Thats your american ISP, wait for the men in black out of the door

David H. Lipman

Feb 5, 2008, 4:44:02 PM2/5/08
From: "Green Xenon [Radium]" <gluc...@excite.com>

| NSA/CSS = National Security Agency/Central Security Service

< snip BS >

Does your brain hurt being so clueless ?

--
Dave

dank

Feb 6, 2008, 2:05:00 PM2/6/08
Green Xenon [Radium] wrote...

> NSA/CSS = National Security Agency/Central Security Service
>
> The NSA/CSS are a bunch of sick fucks who gain cold-hearted pleasure,
> perverse sexual-excitement, sadistic happiness, and dark humor from
> torturing, mutiliating, and killing USA citizens. They also like to
> invade our privacy by electronic means. They use their illegal malware
> to spy on us good-hearted American citizens.
>
> The NSA/CSS log our keystokes and use them against us. They force our
> therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists to reveal our confidential
> information. Therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists who refuse to their
> clients' personal life are tortured, mutilated and killed by the NSA/CSS
> and are used as an example for other
> therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists who plan to protect their
> clients' private info.

They don't force your therapist to reveal anything, because psychology
is the tool The System uses to control people, so your psychiatrist
is already working for them of his own free will. The NSA isn't even
interested in the petty details of your therapy sessions, because it
trusts your psychiatrist to keep you under control. The System doesn't
care about your childhood traumas or sexual perversions unless they
affect your efficiency at work.

Message has been deleted

David H. Lipman

Feb 8, 2008, 6:20:28 PM2/8/08
From: "Frog-Admin" <anon...@panta-rhei.eu.org>

>> < snip BS >
>>
>> Does your brain hurt being so clueless ?
>>

| That which does not exist cannot experience pain.

:-)

Ari

Feb 8, 2008, 11:40:35 PM2/8/08
On 8 Feb 2008 07:06:56 -0000, Frog-Admin wrote:

>>Does your brain hurt being so clueless ?
>>

> That which does not exist cannot experience pain.

Cites please, lol
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Message has been deleted

Jim Higgins

Feb 24, 2008, 4:34:30 PM2/24/08
fukk...@usuck.com wrote:
> On 8 Feb 2008 07:06:56 -0000, Frog-Admin <anon...@panta-rhei.eu.org>
> wrote:
<snip>

PWT

--
Civis Romanus Sum

Dustin Cook

Mar 4, 2008, 3:59:52 AM3/4/08
fukk...@usuck.com wrote in

> On 8 Feb 2008 07:06:56 -0000, Frog-Admin <anon...@panta-rhei.eu.org>
> wrote:

>>On Tue, 05 Feb 2008, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
>>wrote:
>>>rom: "Green Xenon [Radium]" <gluc...@excite.com>

>>><nip BS >

>>ain hurt being so clueless ?

> What happened to the word "FUCK".
> Does this word OFFEND YOU?

Words alone do not offend me, Outright stupid people, such as yourself,
however, do offend me.

--
Regards,
Dustin Cook - http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

Dustin Cook

Mar 4, 2008, 4:00:34 AM3/4/08
Jim Higgins <gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> fukk...@usuck.com wrote:
>> On 8 Feb 2008 07:06:56 -0000, Frog-Admin <anon...@panta-rhei.eu.org>
>> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> PWT

PWT? What does this mean Jim?

Jim Higgins

Mar 4, 2008, 7:39:19 AM3/4/08
Dustin Cook wrote:
> Jim Higgins <gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> fukk...@usuck.com wrote:
>>> On 8 Feb 2008 07:06:56 -0000, Frog-Admin <anon...@panta-rhei.eu.org>
>>> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>> PWT
>>

> PWT? What does this mean Jim?

Poor

White

Trash

Used generically to indicate a person of very low cultural level, say
about the level of a turnip.

--
Civis Romanus Sum

sci.a...@aspiresalesgroup.com

Apr 21, 2008, 1:51:02 PM4/21/08
On Mar 4, 3:59 am, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> fukkk...@usuck.com wrote innews:a8n3s3t4ufmtoroln...@4ax.com:
>

> > On 8 Feb 2008 07:06:56 -0000, Frog-Admin <anonym...@panta-rhei.eu.org>

> > wrote:

> >>ain hurt being so clueless ?

> > What happened to the word "FUCK".
> > Does this word OFFEND YOU?
>
> Words alone do not offend me, Outright stupid people, such as yourself,
> however, do offend me.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Dustin Cook -http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
> BugHunter v2.2e AntiMalware Removal Utility- Hide quoted text -

YOU MUST BE AN NSA BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE YOURSELF HEY???

reb...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2014, 11:12:48 PM1/27/14
On Tuesday, February 5, 2008 12:29:06 AM UTC-5, Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
> NSA/CSS = National Security Agency/Central Security ServiceThe NSA/CSS are a bunch of sick fucks who gain cold-hearted pleasure, perverse sexual-excitement, sadistic happiness, and dark humor from torturing, mutiliating, and killing USA citizens. They also like to invade our privacy by electronic means. They use their illegal malware to spy on us good-hearted American citizens.The NSA/CSS log our keystokes and use them against us. They force our therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists to reveal our confidential information. Therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists who refuse to their clients' personal life are tortured, mutilated and killed by the NSA/CSS and are used as an example for other therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists who plan to protect their clients' private info.Mcaffe and Norton are good people and want their customers' privacy to be protected. They sell us good anti-malware software to help in protecting our privacy from internet-terrorism. However, the NSA/CSS forces them -- via threats of imprisonment, torture, and death -- not to make their softwares fully functional. Hence, Norton/Mccafe and other anti-malware products are not capable of protecting against malware perpetrated by the NSA/CSS. Any company who tries to make software that protects against NSA/CSS's malware will be heinously-victimized by the NSA/CSS.The NSA/CSS trained Saddam Hussien and O-shit-ma bin Laden. The NSA/CSS told those terrorists secrets they would never tell us.The NSA/CSS are a bunch of traitors. The NSA/CSS and those muslim terrorists deserve to be locked into a cell together, forced to strip, dress like women, and then sodomize each other.Piece of shit NSA/CSS. Piece of shit islam. They NSA/CSS and islam and gay lovers who dig the thoughts of eating each other's feces.Fuck you NSA/CSS. I hope you suffer. In your next incarnation, you and your faggot muslim friends will be Satan's bitches.The NSA/CSS are very cruel to our USA soldiers. They treat them like slaves. They beat and kill our soldiers just for fun.In one of the wars America was fighting, a US tank caught fire and exploded. Soldiers were being burned alive by the tank's explosion and were in excruciating pain. Instead of giving the wounded soldiers medical aid, the sick fucking NSA/CSS shot those soldiers dead so that they would stop screaming. The cold-hearted NSA/CSS found the soldiers cries annoying so they shot the soldiers instead of assisting them. This makes it the thought of being drafted very frightening.NSA/CSS are the most anti-American, non-patriotic pieces of shit there are. NSA/CSS are the greatest threat to national security.I hope a bunch of patriotic USA citizens gangs up on the NSA/CSS bastards and the POS muslim terrorists and defeat them.Fuck you NSA/CSS. Fuck you muslim terrorists.NSA/CSS are no better than those mudslime jihadists. In fact, the NSA/CSS are traitors to USA, which makes them worse then those moody moodslimes.The NSA/CSS are secretive fucktards who won't give Americans their info. I wish for all USA citizens to gang up on the NSA/CSS, steal their secret softwares, make copies of them and then distribute them around all of America. Us Americans have the right to know what the fuck the NSA/CSS are doing to our country. You sick fucks better tell us your secrets now.If the NSA/CSS didn't give out American secrets to those mudslimes, then maybe 9/11 wouldn't have happened. Those mudslimes exploited our vulnerabilities. They were given the ability to do such heinous acts by the NSA/CSS.The NSA/CSS are treasoning fucktards.The NSA/CSS and mudslimes should be put in a hard-core homosexual rape prison so that they can forcibly ass-fuck each other until they die of AIDS, clap, or other STDs.NSA/CSS = advocate of pisslamic terrorism = pieces of garbage who deserve to be burnt alive.Many of the muzzies who've planned terrorist attacks on USA were given aid by NSA/CSS. Those muzzies used to work for the NSA/CSS so they knew about things an American citizen could only dream of.The NSA/CSS has full capability of locating and killing O-shit-ma bin Laden. I wish they would use this capability. But they won't. They love O-shit-ma too much. After all, the NSA/CSS are a buncha pro-terrorist, pro-pisslam, anti-USA scumbags.The NSA/CSS is notorious for befriending mudslimes and giving them secrete info about USA. The NSA/CSS cold-heartedly laugh and masturbate when the mudslimes hi-jack planes, kill USA passengers on-board, and slam the planes into sensitive areas of American turf.Just watch the Discovery channel and you'll see what I'm saying. In '93, the World Trade Center in NY was bombed by the NSA/CSS taking the help of a mudslime piece of shit.The NSA/CSS are sadists just like the pisslamic terrorists they train. The NSA/CSS enjoy it when us American citizens suffer.I hate pisslamic terrorists and the fucking NSA/CSS. I wish a slow, painful, most-humiliating, yet-sure exit-from-existance for the pigslamic scumbags and their homosexual NSA/CSS lovers.Die you fucking anti-Americans. Die.

They all need to die

clanca...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2014, 9:18:46 PM2/1/14
Anyone who tries to use technology to torture or manipulate another soul is going against the laws of God. In that person's next life they will be born in a hellish existence over and over again. I do not agree with anyone who tries to manipulate the human race. Only God has that option; no one else does. If I wanted to be spied upon; then I would live in Russia or some other KGB controlled country. Everyone deserves the freedom to be left alone. We are not slaves nor will we ever become slaves to anyone's perversion.