Anti-vaxxers Failing

Mark Probert

Sep 5, 2008, 5:59:55 AM9/5/08
National, State, and Local Area Vaccination Coverage Among Children
Aged 19--35 Months --- United States, 2007

The National Immunization Survey (NIS) provides vaccination coverage
estimates among children aged 19--35 months for each of the 50 states
and selected urban areas.* This report describes the results of the
2007 NIS, which provided coverage estimates among children born during
January 2004--July 2006. Healthy People 2010 established vaccination
coverage targets of 90% for each of the vaccines included in the
combined 4:3:1:3:3:1† vaccine series and a target of 80% for the
combined series (1). Findings from the 2007 NIS indicated that >90%
coverage was achieved for most of the routinely recommended vaccines
(2). The majority of parents were vaccinating their children, with
less than 1% of children receiving no vaccines by age 19--35 months.
The coverage level for the 4:3:1:3:3:1 series remained steady at
77.4%, compared with 76.9% in 2006. Among states and local areas,
substantial variability continued, with estimated vaccination coverage
ranging from 63.1% to 91.3%. Coverage remained high across all racial/
ethnic groups and was not significantly different among racial/ethnic
groups after adjusting for poverty status. However, for some vaccines,
coverage remained lower among children living below the poverty level
compared with children living at or above the poverty level.
Maintaining high vaccination coverage and continued attention to
reducing current poverty disparities is needed to limit the spread -
preventable diseases and ensure that children are protected.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5735a1.htm?s_cid=mm5735a1_x

Citizen Jimserac

Sep 5, 2008, 8:09:57 AM9/5/08

Mark Probert

Sep 5, 2008, 8:45:41 AM9/5/08

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are so funny. You ignore a posting showing how anti-vac liar
merchants of disease disability and death, such as yourself, have
failed in their efforts to stop people from vaccinating their
children.

Instead, you post links to a buffoon and a loon.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

David Wright

Sep 5, 2008, 8:57:21 AM9/5/08
In article <70db5b5c-f42e-4491...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.

Thought you should know.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"John McCain votes with Bush 95% of the time. That's not a
maverick - that's a sidekick!" -- Bob Casey Jr.

Citizen Jimserac

Sep 5, 2008, 9:57:05 AM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 8:57 am, wri...@l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
> In article <70db5b5c-f42e-4491-81aa-333dfd820...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> Citizen Jimserac  <Jimse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 5, 5:59 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >POSTING IGNORED.
>
> >http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/08/dr-jay-gordon-r.html
>
> >http://www.whale.to/vaccine/orac_h.html
>
> Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.
>
> Thought you should know.
>
>   -- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
>      These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
>      "John McCain votes with Bush 95% of the time.  That's not a
>       maverick - that's a sidekick!"  -- Bob Casey Jr.

Any thoughts on THIS one?
http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/08/dr-jay-gordon-r.html

Citizen Jimserac

Citizen Jimserac

Sep 5, 2008, 1:05:51 PM9/5/08
> Citizen Jimserac  <Jimse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 5, 5:59 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >POSTING IGNORED.
>
> >http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/08/dr-jay-gordon-r.html
>
> >http://www.whale.to/vaccine/orac_h.html
>
> Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.

Oh Ya? To YOU?
I see on whale's main page comments such as THIS ONE:

"Society today is paying a heavy price in disease and
death for the monopoly granted the medical profession
in the 1920's" (quote from Harris L. Coulter, PhD)

Ah! And they have reproduced an old ad from Merc
which says:

"TRUST US
VIOXX NOW GARDASIL
TWO GREAT MERC PRODUCTS"

Now THAT IS imbecilic!!!

Citizen Jimserac

JOHN

Sep 5, 2008, 2:39:29 PM9/5/08

> Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.
>
> Thought you should know.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "John McCain votes with Bush 95% of the time. That's not a
> maverick - that's a sidekick!" -- Bob Casey Jr.

LOL. You pharma posse lot http://www.whale.to/a/pharma_gang.html

what a life

Mark Probert

Sep 5, 2008, 3:08:31 PM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 1:05 pm, Citizen Jimserac <Jimse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 5, 8:57 am, wri...@l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>
> > In article <70db5b5c-f42e-4491-81aa-333dfd820...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> > Citizen Jimserac  <Jimse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >On Sep 5, 5:59 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >POSTING IGNORED.
>
> > >http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/08/dr-jay-gordon-r.html
>
> > >http://www.whale.to/vaccine/orac_h.html
>
> > Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.
>
> Oh Ya?   To YOU?
> I see on whale's main page comments such as THIS ONE:
>
> "Society today is paying a heavy price in disease and
> death for the monopoly granted the medical profession
> in the 1920's" (quote from Harris L. Coulter, PhD)

Loons squared.

> Ah! And they have reproduced an old ad from Merc
> which says:
>
> "TRUST US
> VIOXX NOW GARDASIL
> TWO GREAT MERC PRODUCTS"
>
> Now THAT IS imbecilic!!!

Only to you.

Mike

Sep 5, 2008, 7:20:03 PM9/5/08
Mark Probert wrote:
> National, State, and Local Area Vaccination Coverage Among Children
> Aged 19--35 Months --- United States, 2007
<snipped except the link>

> http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5735a1.htm?s_cid=mm5735a1_x

And if the conclusions were different the subject line would be
"Anti-vaxers Are Endangering Our Children And Must Be Eliminated".
The posting itself would be the same - just copy/paste from the source.

David Wright

Sep 5, 2008, 9:32:54 PM9/5/08
In article <4d5ea8a7-6b2a-49e2...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

Sure, I posted a discussion of it on another thread.

Mark Probert

Sep 5, 2008, 9:34:17 PM9/5/08

Did you have a point?

David Wright

Sep 5, 2008, 9:37:28 PM9/5/08

Try "what a pathetic web site whale.to is". Then you'd actually be
telling the truth.

David Wright

Sep 5, 2008, 10:15:29 PM9/5/08
In article <3676e2c0-7c10-4118...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

Citizen Jimserac <Jims...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 5, 8:57 am, wri...@l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>> In article
><70db5b5c-f42e-4491-81aa-333dfd820...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
>> Citizen Jimserac  <Jimse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >On Sep 5, 5:59 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >POSTING IGNORED.
>>
>> >http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/08/dr-jay-gordon-r.html
>>
>> >http://www.whale.to/vaccine/orac_h.html
>>
>> Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.
>
>Oh Ya? To YOU?
>I see on whale's main page comments such as THIS ONE:
>
>"Society today is paying a heavy price in disease and
>death for the monopoly granted the medical profession
>in the 1920's" (quote from Harris L. Coulter, PhD)

Yeah. Harris L. Coulter, who, among other things, claims that
vaccination causes juvenile delinquency. There's a source for you.
I've got a hint for you here: just because they print it doesn't mean
it's true.

>Ah! And they have reproduced an old ad from Merc
>which says:
>
>"TRUST US
>VIOXX NOW GARDASIL
>TWO GREAT MERC PRODUCTS"
>
>Now THAT IS imbecilic!!!

Would you say it's more or less imbecilic than being unable to spell
"Merck?"

Jan Drew

Sep 5, 2008, 10:23:11 PM9/5/08

Known liar, harasser and DTABOR "Mark Seth Probert" <mark.p...@gmail.com>
wrote:

[ ]

Some garbage from the CDC also known and proven liars with vested interest
in vaccines.
CDC is *organized medicine*.

Jan Drew

Sep 5, 2008, 10:26:36 PM9/5/08

"David Wright" <wri...@l1000.prodigy.net> wrote:

Nothing but insults.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/08/dr-jay-gordon-r.html

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/orac_h.html

Both excellent and truthful links.

D. C. Sessions

Sep 5, 2008, 12:22:49 PM9/5/08
David Wright wrote:

http://www.whale.to/b/demons.html is much better researched.

> Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.

Scopie's Law?

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |

D. C. Sessions

Sep 6, 2008, 12:58:34 PM9/6/08
JOHN wrote:

>> Citing whale.to just makes you look like an imbecile.
>>
>> Thought you should know.

> LOL. You pharma posse lot http://www.whale.to/a/pharma_gang.html

Complete reality disjunction.

Jan Drew

Sep 6, 2008, 11:20:43 PM9/6/08

"JOHN" <jo...@nospam.com> wrote in message
They have ALL been exposed over and over.