Book list for parents, teachers, and service providers

Juno

Jul 2, 2004, 1:27:54 PM7/2/04
I am studying applied behavior analysis and have developed a list of
hundreds of books and published professional articles to help pay for
my education. I am high-functioning Asperger's and have been a
successful social worker and case manager for years. Send an email for
more information on the subject areas and minimal costs. I am new to
Google Groups and would appreciate knowing if this is an appropriate
posting for this group. I am also looking for Applied Behavior
Analysis textbooks for next semester--Thanks, Juno