Infant car seat question

Caveat Emptor

Aug 1, 2004, 8:50:58 PM8/1/04
My son is nine months and about 20 lbs and is already 30 in tall. The
infant car seat we have says "upto 22 lbs and 26 in". We have to keep
him in a rear facing car seat for another 3 months.

Can anyone tell me if there are any saftey implications of keeping him
in an infant seat that is built for upto 26 in tall babies, for a few
days until we find a replacement? His head is still below the end of
the seat, and his feet stick out a bit.

Any suggestions on a replacement? I want to buy somthing that will
last, and don't want to keep buying seats.

Thanks

Gary Hendricks

Aug 7, 2004, 9:26:02 AM8/7/04
Hi there

You may want to check out my guide to baby car seats at
http://www.baby-product-guide.com/choosing-a-baby-car-seat.html

Best Regards
Gary Hendricks
www.baby-product-guide.com