ReadSay PROnounce English literacy system $359

James Salsman

Sep 28, 2004, 11:01:30 PM9/28/04
My name is James Salsman and I have been a programmer and system
administrator in Silicon Valley for the past 12 years. I have introduced
the world's first handheld pronunciation diagnosis system for English
speech and reading literacy. I invite you to learn more about it at
my web site, www.readsay.com.

Important fact that I learned today: There are at least two places on
the internet where you can buy the ASUS Pocket PC that I bundle for more
than I charge for the same PDA plus my new speech recognition literacy
software. I don't anticipate the price falling any further until the
middle of next year, though.

Sincerely,
James Salsman
www.readsay.com

Byron Canfield

Sep 29, 2004, 12:22:40 AM9/29/04
"James Salsman" <james.at.r...@nospam.net> wrote in message

Smells like more SPAM to me -- Pocket PCs are now available for less than
half that (I got mine for $150 plus sales tax).

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

James Salsman

Sep 29, 2004, 3:18:59 AM9/29/04
Byron:

Please have a look at www.readsay.com for more information.

Sincerely,
James

Byron Canfield

Sep 29, 2004, 11:32:55 AM9/29/04
"James Salsman" <james.at.r...@nospam.net> wrote in message

Just more advertising. Still SPAM.

James Salsman

Sep 29, 2004, 2:05:40 PM9/29/04
Byron:

Is there some way that I can talk about what I've been working on for
the past decade about which you would not object?

Sincerely,
James Salsman
www.readsay.com