Hepatitis B Vaccine Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys

john

Sep 17, 2009, 3:03:51 PM9/17/09
Sept. 17, 2009 (www.ageofautism.com)

http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/09/david-kirby-new-study-hepatitis-b-vaccine-triples-the-risk-of-autism-in-infant-boys.html#more

David Kirby: New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine
Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys
By David Kirby

"The science is largely complete. Ten
epidemiological studies have shown MMR vaccine
doesn't cause autism; six have shown thimerosal doesn't cause autism."
-- Dr. Paul Offit, "Autism's False Prophets"

"16 studies have shown no causal association
between vaccines and autism, and these studies
carry weight in the scientific industry."
-- Dr. Nancy Snyderman, NBC Today Show Medical Editor

Conventional wisdom holds that the autism-vaccine
question has been "asked and answered," and that
least 16 large, well-constructed epidemiological
studies have thoroughly addressed and debunked
any hypothesis that childhood vaccination is in
any way associated with an increased risk for autism spectrum disorders.

But there are several critical flaws in such an
oversimplified generalization, and they are
rarely given close examination by public health
experts or members of the media.

To begin with, it is unscientific and perilously
misleading for anyone to assert that "vaccines
and autism" have been studied and that no link
has been found. That's because the 16 or so
studies constantly cited by critics of the
hypothesis have examined just one vaccine and one vaccine ingredient.

The current US childhood immunization schedule
calls for 28 injections with 11 different
vaccines against 15 different diseases by two
years of age. Of those 11 vaccines, only the
Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) shot has been studied
in association with autism, (although a CDC study
of an MMR-plus-chickenpox vaccine did show that
the risk for febrile seizures in infants was doubled.)

Meanwhile, those 11 vaccines contain scores of
ingredients, only one of which, thimerosal, has
ever been tested in association with autism.

It is illogical to exonerate all vaccines, all
vaccine ingredients, and the total US vaccine
program as a whole, based solely on a handful of
epidemiological studies of just one vaccine and
one vaccine ingredient. It is akin to claiming
that every form of animal protein is beneficial
to people, when all you have studied is fish.

Now, a new study has shown that giving Hepatitis
B vaccine to newborn baby boys more than triples
the associated risk of developing an autism spectrum disorder.

An abstract of the study was published in the
September, 2009 issue of the respected journal
Annals of Epidemiology. In it, Carolyn Gallagher
and Melody Goodman of the Graduate Program in
Public Health at Stony Brook University Medical
Center, NY, wrote that, "Boys who received the
hepatitis B vaccine during the first month of
life had 2.94 greater odds for ASD compared to
later- or unvaccinated boys. Non-Hispanic white
boys were 61% less likely to have ASD." The
authors used U.S. probability samples obtained
from National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) 1997�2002 datasets.

The conclusion states that: "Findings suggest
that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis
B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk
was greatest for non-white boys."

The authors noted that an earlier study by them
found that hepatitis B vaccination was associated
with receipt of early intervention/special
education services (EIS); in probability samples
of U.S. children, and that "children with
autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) comprise a growing caseload for EIS."
The author's new study used a different database
than their earlier study (NHIS vs. NHANES) and
they found same thing, suggesting a validation of their findings.

Critics will point out that this sample was
limited to boys born before 1999, so the results
are only applicable to that U.S. male birth
cohort, and that the study's cross-sectional
design limits inferences on causality. Another
weakness is that the autism diagnoses were parent reported.

On the other hand, these results are
generalizable to US boys age 3-17 born prior to
1999; vaccination status was confirmed through
medical records; and there was controlling for
confounders that may be associated with care
seeking behaviors. (The P-value equaled 0.032)
The full manuscript is currently under review by another journal.

Assuming that the full manuscript is published in
a peer-reviewed journal, it will be among the
first university-based population studies to
suggest an association between a vaccine and an
increased risk for autism. And that would be in
direct contradiction to all those MMR and
thimerosal studies that purportedly found no such link.

Does that mean that Hepatitis B vaccine causes
autism? Of course not (though any relative risk
above 2.0 is general considered to prove causation in a US court of law).

But there are other studies, both published and
greatly anticipated, which might support a
hypothesized causal association between HepB vaccine and ASD, at least in
boys.

Any day now, data culled from CDC's Autism and
Developmental Disabilities Monitoring network
(ADDM), is expected to be published in the
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, and the
numbers are expected to put the rate of autism at around 1 in 100, or
higher.

ADDM researchers examine the education and (when
possible) medical records of all eight-year-old
children in selected US cities and states. They
look only at eight-year-old cohorts to allow time
for all diagnoses to be made, reported and counted.

So far, ADDM has published data from just two
birth cohorts: children born in 1992
(eight-year-olds in 2000) and those born in 1994
(eight-year-olds in 2002). The 1992 cohort
revealed an estimated ASD rate of one in 166, or
60-per-10,000. (This has since been revised to 67-per-10,000, or one in
150).

But CDC data for the same six ADDM locations
showed an increase in ASD from 6.7 for 1992 births to 7.4 for 1994 births.

And now the total average number expected to
exceed 100-per-10,000 for the 1996 birth cohort,
born just two years later. The overarching question, of course, will be,
"why?"

There are many possible explanations, though a
50% increase in just two years is astonishing, no matter what its cause.

One possible answer is the Hepatitis B vaccine,
(which also contained 25 micrograms of mercury
containing thimerosal up until 2002). Introduced
in 1991, it was the first vaccine ever given on a
population basis to newborn babies (within the
first three hours after delivery) in human history.

But according to the CDC's National Immunization
Survey, only 8% of infant children received the
Hep B vaccine in 1992, when that birth cohort showed an ASD rate of
1-in-150.

By 1994, the number of children receiving Hep B
vaccine at birth had reached just 27% --and the
same cohort showed a 10% ASD increase in
locations where both years were measured.

But by 1996, Hep B coverage rate had risen to
82%. And that is the cohort whose ASD rate rose
to around 100-per-10,000 or more.

Correlation, obviously, does not equal causation.
But the uptake rate of that particular
immunization is at least one environmental factor
that did demonstrably change during the period in question.

In addition, some recent studies and vaccine
court decisions have supported the contention
that Hepatitis B vaccine can damage myelin -- the
nervous system's main insulating component -- at
least in certain genetically susceptible adults and infants.

A study published last October in the journal
Neurology found that children who received the
Hepatitis B vaccine series were 50% more likely
to develop "central nervous system inflammatory
demyelination" than children who did not receive the vaccine.

Most of this increase was due to the Engerix B
brand of the vaccine, manufactured by the UK's
GlaxoSmithKline. That brand increased the risk of
demyelination by 74%, and patients with confirmed
multiple sclerosis were nearly three times more
likely to develop the disorder.

"Hepatitis B vaccination does not generally
increase the risk of CNS inflammatory
demyelination in childhood," the authors
concluded. "However, the Engerix B vaccine
appears to increase this risk, particularly for
confirmed multiple sclerosis, in the longer term.
Our results require confirmation in future studies."

Let's hope that future studies of neonatal HebB
administration, demyelinating disorders, and ASD
are completed as quickly as possible.

David Kirby is author of Evidence of Harm, a
founding contributor to Huffington Post and a
contributor to Age of Autism. His next book,
Animal Factory: The Looming Threat of Industrial
Pig, Dairy, and Poultry Farms to Humans and the
Environment will be released within the year and
is available now for pre-order at Amazon.

Happy Oyster

Sep 17, 2009, 4:11:12 PM9/17/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:03:51 +0100, "john" <nos...@bt.com> wrote:

>David Kirby: New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine
>Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys
>By David Kirby

That is crap.
--
POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm

Jan Drew

Sep 17, 2009, 5:58:17 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 4:11�pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:

> That is crap.

ZZzz.

Mark Probert

Sep 17, 2009, 6:12:20 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 12:03 pm, "john" <nos...@bt.com> wrote:
> Sept. 17, 2009 (www.ageofautism.com)
>
> http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/09/david-kirby-new-study-hepatitis-b-...

> David Kirby: New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine
> Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys
> By David Kirby

The "study" is actually a poster presentation, is not peer reviewed,
and is replete with sloppy science.

http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/?p=3140

And, that is from just

Jan Drew

Jan Drew

Sep 17, 2009, 6:19:57 PM9/17/09

Advertising.

Jan Drew

Sep 17, 2009, 6:20:40 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 6:12�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...@gmail.com> wrote:

Advertising.

Jan Drew

Sep 17, 2009, 6:25:17 PM9/17/09
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=Miz7gRgAAAD0tBe7vuCQ4GF06Gyy1CG7t8hJfEQ0GIACcxszmoT0jQ

appy.oys...@ariplex.com
This person has not created a profile.
Name:
Location:
Title:
Industry:
Email address: happy.oys...@ariplex.com
Website or Blog:
Quote:
About me:
Average Rating: (3550 ratings)

Recent Activity:
Activity in All 16 Groups -- 7636 messages misc.health.alternative
(3161) sci.med.dentistry (1289) misc.kids.health (844) sci.med (821)
sci.med.cardiology (376) sci.med.nutrition (371) alt.support.breast-
implant (236) alt.health (185) alt.support.attn-deficit (159)
alt.support.autism (103) sci.environment (75) soc.culture.indian (6)
alt.test (5) alt.support.headaches.migraine (2) alt.abortion (2)
sci.physics.relativity (1)
ACCUTANE: A MODERN HORROR STORY misc.health.alternative 2 hours
ago
How hospitals & doctors inflate their bills alt.health 4 hours
ago
The 15 Biggest Wikipedia Blunders - MSN Tech & Gadgets sci.med 28
hours ago
Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Brain Tumors misc.kids.health 33
hours ago
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung goes on stalking sci.med.cardiology 33 hours
ago
: Jan Drew is a well known liar!! alt.support.breast-implant 33
hours ago
Swine Flu : What is it and How To Cure sci.med.dentistry 4 days
ago
Patrick Jost and Pruitt-Igoe sci.math 6 days ago
PROOF THAT A PLANE DIDN'T HIT THE FIRST TOWER . . . 911 Gov't ...
sci.physics 6 days ago
Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 1 1 2 1 11
2003 100 221 25 17 69 164 236 169 118
2004 83 70 239 69 28 133 29 15 43 28 50 3
2005 35 1 29 11 4 5 1
2006 1 4 16 3 8
2008 2
2009 1 413 745 1881 1773 778

Mark Probert

Sep 17, 2009, 8:26:59 PM9/17/09
> Advertising.-

The "advertising" is for autism related services. And, you kept your
trap shut about the advertising on AoA. Hypocritical behavior.

The article is the main part of the page. In just using the
information in the abstract, the writer destroys the conclusion that
Kirby drew.

Mark Probert

Sep 17, 2009, 8:27:37 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 6:25 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...@aol.com> wrote:

HO is not the subject of this thread.

Happy Oyster

Sep 17, 2009, 8:42:30 PM9/17/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:25:17 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

As for the statistics, I have some more to add: statistics concerning Jan Drew
and her stalkting.

FAQ about JAN DREW, the Net stalker and agent for the naturopathic mafia

Part V
======

1. The 3rd Jan Drew shows up. Who is he?
2. The history of Jan Drew
3. Where is Jan Drew?
4. Bloomington, Indiana - what a town...?
5. Jan Drew in Bloomington, Indiana
6. The second marriage of Janet Mae Stidd

1. The 3rd Jan Drew shows up. Who is he?

Yesterday, on July 15th., 2009, Jan Drew used this email address:

"Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net>

today, a Jan Drew shows up and makes the very same mess as the Jan Drew before.

The question is: Is this new Jan Drew the very same as the old one?

Have a look at this header of a posting by the old Jan Drew:

<quote>
From: "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net>

Newsgroups:
alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
<598f2214-9713-4260...@r34g2000vba.googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Turning every which way

00:08:13 EDT)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:08:06 -0400
misc.health.alternative:625434 misc.kids.health:185126
alt.support.breast-implant:159698 sci.med.dentistry:311488

[name of person, who is stalked by Jan Drew for years] wrote in message
On Jul 13, 9:48 pm, "Jan Drew" <jdrew1...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> [name of person, who is stalked by Jan Drew for years] wrote in message
</quote>

The old Jan Drew posts from the IP

The new Jan Drew with the email address

Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>

posts from this IP:

See this piece of proof:

<quote>
From: Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>
*************************************

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Subject: Re: TURNABOUT IS FAIR PLAY
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

posting-account=OFeWnQoAAABbB1i9TveLsH6hCiYooPyP
Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Oh, dear [name of person, who is stalked by Jan Drew for years] is shouting
again. You should be careful. Remember you
will be 64 in November of this year.
Regardless of all your antics to prove otherwise. The fact is you
posted your birthday.

On Jul 15, 11:27�pm, [name of person, who is stalked by Jan Drew for years]
wrote:
> For years Jan has felt it is her right to report anyone she wishes to
> their ISP or email provider.
>
> She has now claimed that she has reported me.
>
> It is time to stop her.
>
> I am asking everyone who is fed up with this disgusting person's
> actions to report her to her ISP: Make it so that they will do
> something because they are working too hard dealing with complaints
> about her.
>
> It is time to stop her.

> From: "Jan Drew" <jdrew1...@sbcglobal.net>
> Newsgroups:alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
> <1n5f55h7u4c42bi46dd3edip1jill4l...@4ax.com> <c5f6d3c6-9b06-41d2-a108-
> fd1f1db1c...@m18g2000vbi.googlegroups.com> <4a57f...@news.x-
> privat.org> <e0ee83b9-fd44-4b4e-
> aa43-144adc5c8...@j12g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <4a594...@news.x-
> privat.org>
> <c3fb2c8b-309c-476f-85e1-105728115...@f16g2000vbf.googlegroups.com> <
> %tR6m.13435$j84...@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com> <598f2214-9713-4260-
> b3e6-2970dcad8...@r34g2000vba.googlegroups.com> <NCc7m.
> 16203$j84.2...@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com> <beedfd20-e5c4-4689-89ff-
> f1fe8053d...@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <vDv7m.
> 11922$lv5.8...@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com> <d08603b5-
> c6a3-4f6e-812a-59d022587...@r24g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>
> Subject: Re: Turning every which way
> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:01:45 -0400
>
> I suggest you read your terms of service
> At Gmail.com,Optimum.net, cv.net, and google.com

You are not fooling me, [name of person, who is stalked by Jan Drew for years].
I happen to know you reported
me several days ago.
And, what does Torah say about turnabout is fair play?
</quote>

So we have:

From: Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

but about an hour later, with the same email address another IP shows up:

From: Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

See this piece of proof:

<quote>
From: Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>

Newsgroups:
alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Subject: Re: ADHD Drugs Proven Absolutely Useless for Children - Plus, They
Stunt Growth
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

spider-mtc-ta11.proxy.aol.com[400C700B] (Prism/1.2.1)

On Jul 12, 7:01�pm, [name of person, who is stalked by Jan Drew for years]
wrote:
> On Jul 12, 1:48�am, bosco62a <bosco...@yahoo.com> wrote:
</quote>

This is the IP:

So we see that

Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>

also uses this IP from AOL:

<quote>
IP Information for 64.12.112.11

IP Location: United States Reston America Online Inc
Resolve Host: spider-mtc-ta11.proxy.aol.com
IP Address: 64.12.112.11
Blacklist Status: Clear
Whois Record
OrgName:����America�Online,�Inc.�
OrgID:������AMERIC-158
Address:����10600�Infantry�Ridge�Road
City:�������Manassas
StateProv:��VA
PostalCode:�20109
Country:����US
</quote>

AOL is the very same provider which Jan Drew #1 used.

2. The history of Jan Drew
==========================

This new Jan Drew is #3 as Jan Drew #1 was the one with the AOL account.

#1. jdrew...@aol.com (JDrew63929)
#2. "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net>
#3. Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>

I looked at the profiles of Jan Drew #1 and Jan Drew #2:

http://groups.google.de/groups/profile?enc_user=mjG-gxIAAAAcoQ2KLl1VxZeaTlHITt8e8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

That is for Jan Drew's old account at AOL.

jdrew...@aol.com (JDrew63929)

<quote>�
Posting-Aktivit�t

Jan. Feb. Mrz. Apr. Mai Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Okt. Nov. Dez.
1999 - - 191 99 54 223 289 260 203 359 297 192
2000 109 276 414 249 461 628 384 284 191 60 416 626
2001 534 152 572 297 677 430 715 621 281 278 392 599
2002 788 481 343 390 508 718 666 643 655 874 561 954
2003 621 866 932 646 629 746 539 593 595 500 521 569
2004 459 692 958 716 749 524 694 1045 784 1007 1151 977
2005 480 1143 206 - - - - 5� - - - 2�
2006 �3� �7� 10 157 �6� 13 21 �3� 21 43 �5� 24
2007 74 37 - �5� - 5� �2 � - �1� - - -
2008 �9� - - - 21 - - - - - - -
</quote>

This is for "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net>

http://groups.google.de/groups/profile?enc_user=5J_FIxcAAADGQdj7vwDkkkzclBLHYN6whUEdIBtH1-9oWMCTqaiMrA

<quote>
Posting-Aktivit�t

Jan. Feb. Mrz. Apr. Mai Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Okt. Nov. Dez.
- .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
2006 - 157 2293 1921 1837 2092 2273 1865 1797 2453 1600 1042
2007 475 357 406 523 561 490 370 287 326 435 798 552
2008 942 1346 892 1006 579 1076 742 877 451 555 383 424
2009 909 691 585 345 861 835 423

</quote>

As you can see: The old account at AOL still is used, but less often.

Here you can see the activities of Jan Drew #3:

http://groups.google.de/groups/profile?enc_user=pps3lhMAAABsyTkDyyCDPfvL_gVgZJy1WMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

3. Where is Jan Drew?
=====================

In an old posting I found the word "Bloomington", which made me curious. So I
tried to find more about it.

This I now found with the word "bloomington":

http://www.theangelconnection.net/school9.html

<quote>
2433) Bill Drew, Bloomington, Indiana
2434) Jan Drew, Bloomington, Indiana
</quote>

I also found this:

<quote>
LookupAnyone.com - People Directory - Jan Drew

Drew, Jan L, 63, Cheyenne, WY.
Drew, Jana Brittain, 45, Wilmington, NC.
Drew, Janelle L, 36, Sublette, IL.
Drew, Janet B, 70, Bloomington, IN ...
***************************************
www.lookupanyone.com/namelistings/jan-drew.html

LookupAnyone.com - People Directory - Jan Harper
Harper, Jan L, 84, Loveland, CO. Harper, Jan Drew, 53, Fairview, NC ...
Harper, Jan E, 54, Cincinnati, OH. Harper, Jan, Bloomington, IN ...
www.lookupanyone.com/namelistings/jan-harper.html
</quote>

Well, Bloomington turns out to be a town in Indiana.

The WHOIS for the IP of Jan Drew #2 (which actually is Jan Drew #3)

gives for (see above!)

nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com 1247630893 ST000 70.239.89.125 (Wed, 15 Jul 2009

this result:

<quote>
IP Information for 70.239.89.125
IP Location: United States Bloomington AT&T Internet Services

Resolve Host: adsl-70-239-89-125.dsl.bltnin.sbcglobal.net
IP Address: 70.239.89.125
Blacklist Status: Clear
Whois Record
OrgName:����AT&T�Internet�Services�
OrgID:������SIS-80
Address:����2701�N.�Central�Expwy�#�2205.15
City:�������Richardson
StateProv:��TX
PostalCode:�75080
Country:����US
NetRange:���70.224.0.0�-�70.239.255.255�
CIDR:�������70.224.0.0/12
NetName:����SBCIS-SIS80
NetHandle:��NET-70-224-0-0-1
Parent:�����NET-70-0-0-0-0
NetType:����Direct�Allocation
NameServer:�NS1.AMERITECH.NET
NameServer:�NS2.AMERITECH.NET
Comment:����
RegDate:����2005-03-22
Updated:����2007-05-25
OrgAbuseHandle:�ABUSE6-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:���Abuse�-�Southwestern�Bell�Internet�
OrgAbusePhone:��+1-800-648-1626
</quote>

Bloomington, Indiana.

4. Bloomington, Indiana - what a town...?

Searching with

Jan Drew Blomington

one hit is this:

<quote>
Recently Visited Groups | Help | Sign in
misc.health.alternative

Message from discussion Debbee/Deborah Annie Adams either Put up or Shut
up!--Jan Drew wins the SEA EWE EN TEA Award

View parsed - Show only message text

From: "Jan Drew" <jdrew1...@sbcglobal.net>

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant
<g43q87$bj6$1...@aioe.org>
<d055491b-85d5-42b1...@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
<GeE9k.13323$mh5....@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com>
<5a2f4537-a888-4df8...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
<IOV9k.209$cn7...@flpi145.ffdc.sbc.com>
<da69f703-8181-48ac...@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
<VFUak.460$cn7...@flpi145.ffdc.sbc.com>
<e6169a9d-670c-4443...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> In-Reply-To:
<e6169a9d-670c-4443...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> Subject: Re:

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:46:08 -0400

You, Deborah Annie Adams first wrote:

Jan:

Since it would appear that you always have to be "right,"
it would appear that you can not admit that you invented some stories about me
that are not truthful in nature.

I sent you a "cease and desist" letter from this email address.

I only came back to post (I still get all of the emails from the
group) and make it very perfectly clear that you
have no clue of what you are discussing about me, and those that do, are
laughing at you.

Would you rather be, "right," in your own mind, or look foolish
amongst those that are "in the know."

I'm no longer reading this newsgroup, and came back when yet again, you would
appear to be a few sandwiches short of a full picnic,
and I will not longer tolerate the garbage that is spewing from your toxic
mouth.

Leave my name out of your discussions. Lose my name from your
vocabulary.

Got it? I hope so.

And by the way, Annie is a nickname that some people call me because it is part
of my name.

Just because I am no longer posting, does not mean I am no longer
reading.

"BeeStings" <dbeesti...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Jan:

Yes, Debbee?

OrgName: Netscape Communications Corp.
OrgID: NSCP
Address: 501 E. Middlefield
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043
Country: US

NetRange: 207.200.64.0 - 207.200.127.255
CIDR: 207.200.64.0/18
NetName: NETSCAPE-CIDR
NetHandle: NET-207-200-64-0-1
Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS.NETSCAPE.COM
NameServer: NS2.NETSCAPE.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1996-09-06
Updated: 2001-03-28

RTechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN
RTechName: America Online, Inc.
RTechPhone: +1-703-265-4670
RTechEmail: doma...@aol.net

> Since it would appear that you always have to be "right,"

Oh, really?

*would appear*, why don't you just speak up?

> it would appear that you can not admit that you invented some stories about me that are not truthful in nature.

I have nothing to admit, since I did NOT invent any stories about you, Debbee
Adams.
******

> I sent you a "cease and desist" letter from this email address.

NO, you did not. In fact you sent me an email form SNIFFFTHIS,
and used the name Annie, then signed it B.

> I only came back to post (I still get all of the emails from the group) and make it very perfectly clear that you
> have no clue of what you are discussing about me, and those that do, are laughing at you.
> Would you rather be, "right," in your own mind, or look foolish
> amongst those that are "in the know."
> I'm no longer reading this newsgroup, and came back when yet again, you would appear to be a few sandwiches short of a full picnic,
> and I will not longer tolerate the garbage that is spewing from your toxic mouth.
> Leave my name out of your discussions. Lose my name from your
> vocabulary.
> Got it? I hope so.
> And by the way, Annie is a nickname that some people call me because it is part of my name.

lol. I thought you said you were not Annie?

> Just because I am no longer posting, does not mean I am no longer reading.

lol. Poor Debbee:

*I'm no longer reading this newsgroup*.
Get help.

Now, I will in fact post the email you sent me in another post.
And......................
Don't even think about telling me what to do, post, or--otherwise, Debbee. Got
that?

Debbee A Adams do NOT email me again using different names, and a bit of history

From Dbeesti...@aol.com Sat Jun 21 01:21:49 2008
From: Dbeesti...@aol.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 04:21:49 EDT
Subject: "Cease and Desist"
To: jdrew1...@sbcglobal.net

June 21, 2008

This written to advise you to "cease and desist" from discussing me, and
libeling me any further than you have. I'm tired of you posting about
untruthful information about me, and Annie is one of my names.

I have proof that my computer was hacked into, and hacked into people connected
to Quackwatch. All you are doing is making a bigger fool out of yourself than
you already have. Bob Kulacz, and Tim Bolen have copies of the emails I sent.
The windows portion of my Mac Book was hacked into, and I'm no longer on
Wireless. I am on dial-up.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.

You falsely accused me of (Bob Kulacz forwarded me the emails) of going to
California to stalk Ilena, that I had joined the gang, and that you didn't trust
me. This was entire fairy tale that you and Ilena made up, and I'm sorry that
you feel that anyone that doesn't agree with you is a LIAR, but you have
libelled me for the last time. It will not happen again. I am no longer
posting there and there is no further need to discuss me.

Ask your attorney to explain what "LIBEL" is. Calling someone a liar just
because you don't happen to believe them, is libel.

And there are two J. Drew's. It was even pointed out by another poster in the
group.

Thank you.

Deborah Annie Adams

OOPs, note is is now J. Drew and not Jan Drew's

Now, let's see what both Myrl Jeffcoat and Coleah Ayres has to say about Debbee

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/8239d7e6a3...

Oct 27, 2007

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative, alt.support.breast-implant
From: Myrl <wisgroup_lea...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:52:42 -0000
Subject: Re: To MYRL and ILENA

You have contacted my employer which goes outside the bounds of civil behavior
one Usenet. I consider you to be a stalker and abuser.
Therefore, I will no longer respond to you except to post this
message.

YOU ARE HEREBY PLACED ON NOTICE NOT TO ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME IN THE SLIGHTEST
MANNER. YOU ARE NOT TO CONTACT ANYONE ABOUT ME. TO DO SO WILL JUSTIFY MY TAKING
FURTHER ACTION, WHEN, WHERE AND WHAT AS I SEE FIT.

On Oct 27, 12:16 am, "SNIFFFT...@gmail.com" <SNIFFFT...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 26, 4:37 pm, Myrl <wisgroup_lea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > For a list of the actual webpages created by Ilena Rosenthal, please visit:
> >http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com/ilenawebpages.html
> > For the Truth and the Facts surrounding Ilena Rosenthal and her foundation, please visit:
> >http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com
> I ran Ilena Rosenthal's name through a bunch of databases. I also called the DRE. Ilena Rosenthal has a license through the DRE, as do you, Myrl Jeffcoat. Have you done anything Myrl or Ilena that would violate the code ethics of the licenses you have?? I'm kind of curious to find out if something I read a while back has any truth attached to it. I have read where fans of celebrities have started websites using the celebrities names in the website address, and the celebrities have successfully been able to have those websites removed because the fan was using a name other than their own in the web address, and without permission.

------------------------------------

Follow that thread. You will see Debbee Adams--Snifffthis has nuked her posts.

However, she evidently cannot nuke her profile.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/948ed26ada...

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative, alt.support.breast-implant
From: Coleah <col...@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:56:27 -0700

DEBBEE SAID: "Apparently you have nothing better to do, some of us work for a
living. Some of us have real lives."

>From the mouth of (2nd from left) blonde:

Debbee A Adams (54)
San Carlos, CA and Milton, WA
http://www.louielouie.net/pix-2007/loufest2007/ep-da-jeff-rfs.jpg

I am very happily RETIRED from working.
But, thank you for your 'unusual concern' about how I spend MY time. You
wouldn't have been 'baiting' to learn who my 'employer' was, so you could
complain about me, were you?????? Chortle, chortle,
chortle.

[Apparently DEBBEE has nothing better to do (while she's 'working' so hard for a
living) than to search the internet looking for some kind of 'dirt' on people.
The best she could do with me was find a
reference to a store I previously owned.]

Is that YOUR 'real life', DEBBEE?
Certainly writing for little known rag called 60's Beat can't be all you do to
pay the rent.

>From a few previous poster's mentioning something about DEBBEE and a

lawsuit....I got the impression DEBBEE had sued Mark Lindsey of Paul Revere and
the Raiders. Alas it appears was the other way around. Funny how she denied any
knowledge of it however.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/536569d0bf...

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative, alt.support.breast-implant
From: Myrl <wisgroup_lea...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:06:53 -0000

On Oct 23, 2:33 pm, "SNIFFFT...@gmail.com" <SNIFFFT...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 23, 9:56 am, Coleah <col...@pacifier.com> wrote:
> I know nothing of what you are speaking about.
> I'm not the editor of any publication.
> I do not live in Milton, WA or San Carlos, CA
> There goes your credibility, Coleah right down the tube.
> Deb Adams is not even my real name.

So then Debbee - when you contacted corporate GMAC in the last couple of days,
to complain about me, you are saying you lied about your
name???

---------------------------------------
On Oct 23, 4:43 pm, "SNIFFFT...@gmail.com" <SNIFFFT...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 23, 3:50 pm, Coleah <col...@pacifier.com> wrote:
> It is *not your business*, Miss Busy Body, of *who* I am, *what* I do for a living, and *where* I live. Nor is *your business* what I am even
> doing here. This is the Usenet, and ANYONE can post here, for any reason. Got it? Good. Mind your own business, and I'll mind mine.

Wow - Debbee is calling people "Miss Busy Body" - and stating it isn't our
business to know *who" she is, *what" she does for a living, or *where* she
lives. Yet, she sees fit to get into other people's
business, calling their employers, etc. and giving fictious and
defamatory information.

What a piece of work you are Debbee!

I can understand why you would wish to come out from under a rock to do your
business, and then slither right back under again, once you've done your
reptilian handiwork!

You appear to be just another "free speech" hypocrite.

> Jan Drew wrote:

>> lol. Poor Debbee:

>> *I'm no longer reading this newsgroup*.
>> Get help.

>> Now, I will in fact post the email you sent me in another post. And......................
>> Don't even think about telling me what to do, post, or--otherwise, Debbee.
>> Got that?

> It would appear that you need professional help in dealing with your abusive behavior.
> Just because someone has abused you in the past, or present, does not give you the absolute
> right to abuse others. Nor does it give you any special privileges to post lies about people you do not even know.

> If you do not know where to turn for professional help; I suggest contacting your doctor and asking for referrals.
> You are the one that needs help, not me.

> I think it would be in your best interest to remove the post you just made.

> Thank you.

It DOES appear, not *would* that YOU Deborah Annie Adams need professional help.
You have NEVER proven a single one of your false accusations. Nor--have you
proven you KNOW
there are two Jan Drew's posting on any of the same groups *I* Jan Drew post on.

There has been no abusive behavior towards you for me.
Your words:

* Just because someone has abused you in the past, or present, does not

give you the absolute
right to abuse others.*

And, just who would that be? Where did that come from?
It DOES appear, you do not know what you are posting about

So much for libel.
Now, either put up or shut up!

�2009 Google
</quote>

Jan Drew in another case of Net stalking, as in unknown other cases before and
later.

What did Jan Drew write?:

<quote>
I have nothing to admit, since I did NOT invent any stories about you, Debbee
Adams.
******
</quote>

That is fine because I did not invent any stories about Jan Drew. I only
followed this figure and archived material...

Jan Drew also wrote:

<quote>
Follow that thread. You will see Debbee Adams--Snifffthis has nuked her posts.
However, she evidently cannot nuke her profile.
</quote>

Jan Drew does not seem to know what a boomerang is...

5. Jan Drew in Bloomington, Indiana
===================================

Jan Drew claims to have owned a children day care center. But one of the many
things which Jan Drew refused to ever prove was this. Jan Drew even refused to
prove that he/she is female.

Well, looking for Jan Drew Bloomington reveiled many details.

Like this one:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-drew/9/302/551
<quote>
Janet Drew

Owner, rtired
Bloomington, Indiana Area Research
Current
Owner at rtired
Connections

0 connections
Public Profile
</quote>

And this one:

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/comments/cmt.php?sto_uri
=L3N0b3JpZXMvMjAwOC8wNi8yNS9uZXdzLnFwLTkxNDQwMjYuc3Rv&start=24

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/comments/cmt.php?sto_uri=L3N0b3JpZXMvMjAwOC8wNi8yNS9uZXdzLnFwLTkxNDQwMjYuc3Rv&start=24
<quote>
Janet Drew
Thursday, June 26, 2008: 6:23 pm
More from 'Janet Drew' God Bless Leon. He is no longer in pain.
My daughter Jacque Nelson brought Hinkles from him.
*************************
I got to know him. He hadn't felt well for some time. Larrry (his son) and wife
Joan took him to their
home in Florida. So happy he was with them when he passed away.
He will never be forgotten by any here in Bloomington who knew and loved him.

Rest in peace, Leon.
</quote>

And this one:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycity/united-states/indiana/bloomington/page/3
<quote>
Complaints in Bloomington, Indiana
==================================

Intelius

Credit card not credited
Complaint Rating:
Talked with Carmen. All charges were to be credited. Conformation # 12056098.

$4.95 of 5-14-08 has not been credited. Do so immediately.

Janet Drew
Reply to jdrew...@aol.com...
***************************
</quote>

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
*****************

<quote>
Janet Drew
Reply to jdrew...@aol.com...
</quote>

In may 2008 Jan Drew of Bloomington, Indiana, used the email address

jdrew...@aol.com

That is exactly the very same as Jan Drew #1 used:

http://groups.google.de/groups/profile?enc_user=mjG-gxIAAAAcoQ2KLl1VxZeaTlHITt8e8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

That is for Jan Drew's old account at AOL.

jdrew...@aol.com (JDrew63929)

6. The second marriage of Janet Mae Stidd

Jan Drew posts as "Jan Drew", but is that really her name? How about Janet or
Janice?

Remember of of the search engine hits above?

<quote>
My daughter Jacque Nelson...
</quote>

Search engines love that... ;O)

And they dig out precious little details ... like this:

http://www.wyandotteenterprises.com/Genealogy/DescendantsOfAndrewRichardson.htm

<quote>
318 3 6732 Benjamin David Stidd (DOB: 05/18/1916) [DOD: 02/06/2001]{ M } Father:
--- | 5461 Charles Thomas Stidd (DOB: 12/21/1881) [DOD: 00/00/1957] Mother: 311
| 5460 Lorene Sluss (DOB: 03/16/1885) [DOD: 00/00/1939] Spouse/SO: --- | 16325
Alma Mae Selzer (DOB: 10/22/1916)
SO's father: --- | 16336 Clarence E. Selzer (DOB: abt. 00/00/1890) [DOD:
12/21/1979]
SO's mother: --- | 16337 Erslie Woelflin
Children
319 | 16326 Dr. Benton Maurice Stidd (DOB: 06/30/1936)
324 | 16328 Janet Mae Stidd (DOB: 03/16/1939)
327 | 16335 Dr. Raymond Edward Stidd (DOB: 01/31/1938)

Born: Monroe Cty., IN

Documentation (birth): + Index to Monroe County, Indiana Birth Records 1882-1920
(re: Book H-8, p 297). Hays shows the year as 1914.

Died: Ellettsville, Richland Twp., Monroe Cty., IN

Buried: Valhalla Memory Gardens, Bloomington, Bloomington Twp., Monroe Cty., IN

Obituary: Benjamin David Stidd, 84
May 18, 1916 - Feb. 6, 2001
ELLETTSVIlLE - Benjamin David Stidd, age 84, of Ellettsville, died Tuesday at
his residence.
He was born May 18, 1916, in Monroe County, the son of Charles and Lorena
(Sluss) Stidd. He was a 1934 graduate of Bloomington High School, and was a
retired contractor and well-known farmer residing in the Bean Blossom bottom
area of Monroe County most of his life. He was active in the Stinesville Parent
Teachers Association and was its president from 1954 to 1956. During World War
II, he was involved in the construction of Camp Atterbury in Columbus, the
Allison Plant in Indianapolis, as well as a similar facility in Evansville, and
finally finished his service at the Crane Naval Station in construction of
military facilities. He was a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and
served in several
capacities as deacon and elder. He was married to Alma Mae Selzer of Bloomington
in 1934, and she remains. Other survivors include three children, Dr. Benton M.
Stidd of Liberty Hollow Road, a retired professor from Western Illinois
University, Dr. Raymond E. Stidd of Nashville, a retired Columbus podiatrist,
and a daughter, Janet Drew of Bloomington, retired owner of Happy Day Care
Center;
*******
three sisters, Martha Collins and Velma Hall of Bloomington and Jenny Name of
Ellettsville; 11 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in
death by three brothers, Farwell Stidd, Leon Stidd and Lester Stidd, and two
sisters, Louise Richardson and Freda Bain.
Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Friday at Day Mortuary Chapel. Burial will be at
Valhalla Memory Gardens Mausoleum. Friends may call at Day Mortuary from 5-8
p.m. on Thursday. Friends who wish may make memorial
contributions to the scholarship fund of the Stinesville Alumni
Association.

Addresses: Ellettsville, RichlandTwp., Monroe Cty., IN

Military Service: During World War II, he was involved in the construction of
Camp Atterbury in Columbus, the Allison Plant in Indianapolis, as well as a
similar facility in Evansville, and finally finished his service at the Crane
Naval Station in construction of military facilities.

Employment/Professions: Farmer

Education: Bloomington High School (Bloomington, Monroe Cty., IN) *High School*
1934

Religion: Seventh-day Adventists
********************************

Documents:Obituary
Herald-Times (Bloomington, IN), 2/7/2001

Notes: From obituary.

THD 22124
</quote>

and this:

http://www.wyandotteenterprises.com/Genealogy/DescendantsOfAndrewRichardson.htm

<quote>
324 4 16328 Janet Mae Stidd (DOB: 03/16/1939) { F }
Father: 318 | 6732 Benjamin David Stidd (DOB: 05/18/1916) [DOD: 02/06/2001]
Mother: --- | 16325 Alma Mae Selzer (DOB: 10/22/1916)

Spouse/SO: --- | 16329 Jack Leroy Nelson (DOB: 07/07/1936)

SO's father: --- | 16330 Don Nelson
SO's mother: --- | 16331 Anna Bell Jones

Spouse/SO: --- | 16332 James William Drew (DOB: 03/29/1935)
SO's father: --- | 16333 James F. Drew

SO's mother: --- | 16334 Grace Small
Children
325 | 16767 Jeffery Lynn Nelson (DOB: 11/17/1958)
326 | 16768 Jacque Ann Nelson (DOB: 10/22/1960)

Addresses: Bloomington, Monroe Cty., IN As of: 02/07/2001

Notes: From the Stidd/Sluss Family record and her father's obituary. +From Tommy
Hays' notes.

THD 114382
</quote>

All the pieces fit together.

First, marriage with

<quote>
Spouse/SO: --- | 16329 Jack Leroy Nelson (DOB: 07/07/1936)
</quote>

which makes the children have the family name Nelson.

The second marriage with

<quote>
Spouse/SO: --- | 16332 James William Drew (DOB: 03/29/1935)
</quote>

makes Janet Mae Nelson, nee Stidd, Janet Drew of Bloomington, retired owner of
Happy Day Care Center.

The details of that:

http://www.slicesoftime.net/ourfamily/p97.html

<quote>
James William "Bill" Drew
**************************
M, #I4836, Born: [private]
Father:: James Franklin Drew, Born: 19 January 1916
Mother:: Grace Lorraine Small, Born: 29 January 1917, Died: 19 January 1995
Birth: 28 March 1935 Washington, Daviess County, Indiana
Family:

Marriage: 1 : Peggy Ann Ramage Married: 24 March 1954, Born: [private]
Mary Beth Drew, Born: 23 May 1954, Died: 24 May 1954
William Franklin Drew, Born: 21 August 1957, Died: 30 April 1958
+ Cheryl Ann Drew, Born: [private]
James David Drew, Born: [private]
Susan Elaine "Susie" Drew, Born: [private]

Marriage: 2 : Janet Mae Stidd Married: 25 November 1970, Born: [private]
Last Updated: 05 March 2008
</quote>

http://www.slicesoftime.net/ourfamily/p97.html#I4846
<quote>
Janet Mae Stidd
***************
F, #I4846, Born: [private]
Father:: ?
Mother:: ?
Birth: 16 March 1938
Family:

Marriage: 1 : James William "Bill" Drew Married: 25 November 1970, Born:
[private]
Last Updated: 14 May 2001
</quote>

One more detail:

http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&searchform=name
<quote>
Janet M Drew
************
View Details
70 Bloomington, IN (3)
************************************
Spencer, IN (1)
Lutz, FL (1) James Drew
J B Drew
Jan Drew
Bill J Drew
</quote>

"70" is her age, which matches with the other parts in the mosaic.

You remember the memorial?:

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/comments/cmt.php?sto_uri=L3N0b3JpZXMvMjAwOC8wNi8yNS9uZXdzLnFwLTkxNDQwMjYuc3Rv&start=24
<quote>
Janet Drew
Thursday, June 26, 2008: 6:23 pm
More from 'Janet Drew' God Bless Leon. He is no longer in pain.
My daughter Jacque Nelson brought Hinkles from him.
*************************
I got to know him. He hadn't felt well for some time. Larrry (his son) and wife
Joan took him to their
home in Florida. So happy he was with them when he passed away.
He will never be forgotten by any here in Bloomington who knew and loved him.

Rest in peace, Leon.
</quote>

Well, there is the counterpart:

http://www.wyandotteenterprises.com/Genealogy/DescendantsOfAndrewRichardson.htm#16768
<quote>
326 5 16768 Jacque Ann Nelson (DOB: 10/22/1960) { F }

Father: --- | 16329 Jack Leroy Nelson (DOB: 07/07/1936)

Mother: 324 | 16328 Janet Mae Stidd (DOB: 03/16/1939)
</quote>

Through all the years since the beginning of the logs of

jdrew...@aol.com (JDrew63929)

Jan Drew pestered the net:

[...]

2009 909 691 585 345 861 835 160
</quote>

Jan Drew gives medical advice, which, if followed, can lead to the death of your
children and of yourself.

Jan Drew lies, Jan Drew forges, Jan Drew seeds hatred, Jan Drew makes MASSIVE
advertising for the naturopathic mafia.

And: Jan Drew abuses the name of god.

TEN YEARS NOW.

And Jan Drew, despite all kind or tough pleas NOT to stalk people, continious
with here crimionakl behavior.

I think that TEN YEARS really is enough time that has been given to her top
stop. And now, there definitely is an end.

Janet Mae Stidd, married to Mr. Drew on 25th, november, 1970, living in
Bloomington, Indiana, do cease and desist your crimes!

In the matter of Jan Drew abusing the name of god another detail shows up: the

Seventh Day Adventist Church
301 E Matlock Rd
Bloomington, IN
(812) 332-5025

In its gone web-site the have some strong words concerning their being so very
special:

http://web.archive.org/web/20031223034424/bloomingtonsda.org/handbook.htm

<quote>
Home | Up | Feedback | Contents | Search

ACA Handbook Excerpts

Purpose

Aims & Objectives

Requirements for Admission

PURPOSE

In a state in which public schools offer excellent educational
opportunities at public expense, a private school should have a special reason
for its existence.
Adventist Christian Academy , with the unique standards and
character of the Seventh-day Adventist Church , differs
sufficiently from the public school to justify its establishment.

Christian principles, as practiced by Seventh-day Adventists, have first place
in determining the policies of Adventist Christian Academy .

The following quotation defines the Seventh-day Adventist concept of Christian
education: &#8220;True education means more than the pursuit of a certain course
of study. It means more than a preparation for the life that now is. It has to
do with the whole being and with the whole period of existence possible to man.
It is the harmonious development of the physical, the mental, and the spiritual
powers. It prepares the student for the joy of service in this world, and for
the higher joy of wider service in the world to come.&#8221; Education, p. 13.

Seventh-day Adventists sincerely believe that Christ is coming literally to this
earth to claim His own, but before He comes, the gospel is to be taken into all
the world. &#8220;With such an army of workers as our youth, rightly trained,
might furnish, how soon the message of a
crucified, risen, and soon-coming Savior might be carried to the whole
world.&#8221; Education, p. 271. Adventist Christian Academy begins the
training of its youth in this high responsibility.

Adventist Christian Academy offers grades K through 8 of formal education.
Our school provides a state-approved curriculum and is supervised and
accredited through the Education Department of the Indiana Conference of
Seventh-Day Adventists.

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

&#8220;And Jesus increased in wisdom�&#8221;

Skills and Knowledge -- To teach the value and necessity of the mental habits
of application and concentration. To provide the acquisition of common skills
and knowledge essential to scholastic progress. To engender a love of learning
that will be carried throughout their life here in this world and into the world
to come.

&#8220;�And Stature�&#8221;

Health and Recreation -- To promote the study and practice of the
principles of health and temperance, in the belief that mental and spiritual
vigor are in a great degree dependent upon physical health, strength and
activity. To guide students in making good choices regarding recreation and
leisure time.

&#8220;�And in favor with God�&#8221;

Relationship to God -- To instill a knowledge of God and love for Him and for
Jesus Christ

who came into the world to be its Redeemer. To establish belief and practice in
the essential relational experience of faith and prayer. To develop respect and
reverence for the Bible as the divine Word of God, including the Ten
Commandments as the rule of guidance for a complete life.

Character -- To present the ideals of true culture and encourage an appreciation
of what is pure, true, noble, right and beautiful. To develop an inward
fortitude against evil and a sense of personal
responsibility in the application of spiritual, social, moral and physical laws
that should govern individual conduct.

&#8220;�And with man.&#8221; Luke 2:52

Home and Family -- To awaken an appreciation of home, where love is the
motivating power in the life of every member of the family.

Citizenship -- To inspire love of country, loyalty to country, and respect for
recognized authority.

Service -- To establish in the minds and hearts of the students the Christian
motive of service and concern for others as opposed to the incentive of selfish
rivalry. To emphasize the value and dignity of labor in the development of
character and in carrying out the responsibilities of life.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION

Adventist Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, or ethnic
origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally
accorded or made available to students. In administration of its
educational policies it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or
ethnic origin.

Adventist Christian Academy is operated especially for the youth of the
Seventh-day Adventist faith. It is a privilege, not a right to attend A.C.A.
However, as space permits, a student who is not a member of the Seventh-day
Adventist church may be admitted. It is expected that all students will uphold
the standards of Adventist Christian Academy and will cheerfully endeavor to
live in harmony with the principles of the school. Parents who, after
consultation with the teacher and the principal, find themselves in disagreement
with the practices or policies of the school may be asked to withdraw their
student.

It is recommended that students not be entered in school before they reach the
age of six years. Parents of each Kindergarten student must present the
student&#8217;s birth certificate to the school by July 1st.

Students may be required to undergo testing before acceptance or during the
first month of the school year. If satisfactory achievement scores are on file
at A.C.A., testing may be omitted. The school reserves the right, after testing
an applicant and counseling with the parents, to change the grade placement to
one more suitable for the student. The school may not be equipped or
sufficiently staffed to offer continuous remedial help to students with special
needs.

Applicants for admission must submit a standard application blank, properly
filled out, which will be presented to the A.C.A. Board for final approval.

New and returning students should have a G.P.A. of 2.0 (or equivalent) in order
to be considered for admission. Students with a recent scholastic performance
below 2.0 will be subject to the Scholastic Probation Policy. Deviation from
this standard may be done only at the discretion of the school board.

Scholastic Probation will be in effect the first nine weeks following
admittance. It will be required that the student improve their G.P.A. to a
current 2.0 or above within the following nine week period. Continued
monitoring of the student&#8217;s G.P.A. will be evaluated every three weeks for
the next nine weeks. Failure to meet this standard may result in dismissal.
Re-admittance during the next or subsequent school years will be evaluated on an
individual basis, subject to the previous
year&#8217;s performance. Also, scholastic performance at any time during the
school year, which falls below 2.0 for any nine-week grading period, will result
in a Scholastic Probation as outlined above.

If at any time during the school year the A.C.A. faculty believes a student
needs professional evaluation, and/or testing for learning, behavioral or
attention disorders, it is the parents&#8217; responsibility to arrange for such
examination and make the results available to A.C.A. faculty in a timely manner
(as determined by the principal). If this requirement is not met, the student
may be asked to withdraw from school.

Send mail to webm...@bloomingtonadventist.org with questions or comments about
this web site.
Last modified: December 18, 2003
</quote>

I do not know if Janet Mae Stidd, married Drew, is part of the "Seventh-day
Adventist Church" of Bloomington, Indiana. But it seems that

<quote>
"the unique standards and
character of the Seventh-day Adventist Church , differs
sufficiently from the public school to justify its establishment.
</quote>

Perhaps the "Seventh-day Adventist Church" of Bloomington, Indiana, could have
some influence on her. Unless she already

<quote>
may be asked to withdraw from school.
</quote>

You do know it: The bible is a book about war. It is full of blood shedding and
cruelty.

These are words by Jan Drew:

<quote>
Wow - Debbee is calling people "Miss Busy Body" - and stating it isn't our
business to know *who" she is, *what" she does for a living, or *where* she
lives. Yet, she sees fit to get into other people's
business, calling their employers, etc. and giving fictious and
defamatory information.

What a piece of work you are Debbee!
</quote>

Jan Drew, THAT "piece of work", has no problem with calling employers, whith
making complaints, etc,...

Janet Mae Stidd, "Jan Drew", attacks other persons' families. She never gives
pardon, she never apologizes, not even for the greatest lie or assault.

She has no mercy, she lets children die - consequence of the false advice she
gives.

To follow her medical claims can lead to the death of your children and of
yourself.

Happy Oyster

Sep 17, 2009, 8:44:34 PM9/17/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:20:40 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

>Advertising.

That is crap.

Happy Oyster

Sep 17, 2009, 8:45:42 PM9/17/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:16:29 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

>To begin with, it is unscientific and perilously
>misleading for anyone to assert that "vaccines
>and autism" have been studied and that no link
>has been found.

That is a lie.

Happy Oyster

Sep 17, 2009, 8:44:54 PM9/17/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:19:57 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

>Advertising.

No, Jan Drew is talking crap.

Happy Oyster

Sep 17, 2009, 8:50:44 PM9/17/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:58:17 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sep 17, 4:11?pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
>

>> That is crap.
>

>ZZzz.

Jan Drew has no chance. She is so stupid she even cannot count to 2.

Part V
======

"Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net>

Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>

posts from this IP:

So we have:

This is the IP:

So we see that

Jan Drew <drew...@gmail.com>

http://groups.google.de/groups/profile?enc_user=mjG-gxIAAAAcoQ2KLl1VxZeaTlHITt8e8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

jdrew...@aol.com (JDrew63929)

<quote>�
Posting-Aktivit�t

</quote>

http://groups.google.de/groups/profile?enc_user=pps3lhMAAABsyTkDyyCDPfvL_gVgZJy1WMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

http://www.theangelconnection.net/school9.html

I also found this:

gives for (see above!)

this result:

Bloomington, Indiana.

Searching with

Jan Drew Blomington

one hit is this:

Jan:

> Jan:

Yes, Debbee?

Oh, really?

lol. Poor Debbee:

June 21, 2008

Thank you.

Deborah Annie Adams

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/8239d7e6a3...

Oct 27, 2007

------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/948ed26ada...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/536569d0bf...

> Jan Drew wrote:

>> lol. Poor Debbee:

> Thank you.

Jan Drew also wrote:

Like this one:

[...]

Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 18, 2009, 1:25:22 AM9/18/09
Happy Oyster wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:20:40 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Advertising.
>
> That is crap.

Wow. Three messages in the topic consisting of one sentence, like the
one above, and two of them identical. Just shows your great intellect.
Or maybe you are a computer?

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Sep 18, 2009, 2:22:38 AM9/18/09

Any attention is good? Right Jan?

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2009, 2:41:03 AM9/18/09

Well, do learn to read!

Mindy

Sep 18, 2009, 11:11:48 AM9/18/09
On Sep 17, 5:50 pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:

> [...]

> <quote>
> From: Jan Drew <drewja...@gmail.com>

> *************************************
>
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> Subject: Re: TURNABOUT IS FAIR PLAY
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:25:41 -0700 (PDT)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

> > Newsgroups:alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.healt­h,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
>    From: Jan Drew <drewja...@gmail.com>
>    Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:25:41 -0700 (PDT)
>
> but about an hour later, with the same email address another IP shows up:
>
>    From: Jan Drew <drewja...@gmail.com>
>    Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
>
> See this piece of proof:
>
> <quote>
> From: Jan Drew <drewja...@gmail.com>

> Newsgroups:
> alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

boring....

Mindy

Sep 18, 2009, 11:35:51 AM9/18/09
On Sep 17, 1:11 pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:03:51 +0100, "john" <nos...@bt.com> wrote:
> >David Kirby: New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine
> >Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys
> >By David Kirby
>
> That is crap.
----
Oh, come on HO! I'm sure your vocabulary is bigger than 3 words and
a . Elaborate a little bit! For the sake of debate, conversation or
just plain arguing, USE YOUR WORDS!!! ;-) c'mon... you can do
it.... ;-)

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2009, 1:32:57 PM9/18/09

I don't think so. This person, Jan Drew, stalks other users and make false
medical claims. That is a crime because other people can suffer from this.

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2009, 1:36:38 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 17, 1:11�pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:03:51 +0100, "john" <nos...@bt.com> wrote:
>> >David Kirby: New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine
>> >Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys
>> >By David Kirby
>>
>> That is crap.
>----
>Oh, come on HO! I'm sure your vocabulary is bigger than 3 words and
>a . Elaborate a little bit! For the sake of debate, conversation or
>just plain arguing, USE YOUR WORDS!!! ;-) c'mon... you can do
>it.... ;-)

My vocabulary for sure is MUCH greater than average. But there is no use in
making long texts, because the persons I write about do not want to understand
them.

Main main concern is writing web-sites. And there are only very few who can
compare... ;O)

http://www.deathsect.com
http://www.klinikskandal.com

Mindy

Sep 18, 2009, 2:55:47 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:36 am, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usrc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> That is crap.
> >----
> >Oh, come on HO!  I'm sure your vocabulary is bigger than 3 words and
> >a . Elaborate a little bit!  For the sake of debate, conversation or
> >just plain arguing, USE YOUR WORDS!!! ;-) c'mon... you can do
> >it.... ;-)
>
> My vocabulary for sure is MUCH greater than average. But there is no use in
> making long texts, because the persons I write about do not want to understand
> them.
>
> Main main concern is writing web-sites. And there are only very few who can
> compare... ;O)
>
> http://www.deathsect.comhttp://www.klinikskandal.com

> --
>                     POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA
>
>                  http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm

what I read of deathsect is pretty twisted! When I tried the videos
the older .avi would not load and the newer mercola gave me a 'could
harm your computer' warning, so as interested as I was to see what the
videos contained, I couldn't.

The image on the website was rather interesting.

Now off to check out the other one.....

Mindy

Sep 18, 2009, 3:16:59 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 10:32 am, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:

> >> Subject: Re: Turning every which way
>
> >>  00:08:13 EDT)

after viewing the links you gave, although I'm sorry to say I am
limited to understanding only one language, I can understand your
agressiveness. If more people would 'research' the pro's and con's
they may not be able to be as easily fooled.

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2009, 3:39:46 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:55:47 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>what I read of deathsect is pretty twisted! When I tried the videos
>the older .avi would not load and the newer mercola gave me a 'could
>harm your computer' warning, so as interested as I was to see what the
>videos contained, I couldn't.

If you give me those strange links, I will check to see what happened there.

>The image on the website was rather interesting.

You mean the crosses? The names are from some of the dead..

>Now off to check out the other one.....

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2009, 3:47:51 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:16:59 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>after viewing the links you gave, although I'm sorry to say I am
>limited to understanding only one language, I can understand your
>agressiveness. If more people would 'research' the pro's and con's
>they may not be able to be as easily fooled.

The scene, which causes all the dead, "works" in several overlapping areas, from
Hamer-stuff to anti-vaccination, from selling of "natural" pills to "faith
healing" and psychic stuff. They are deadly dangerous.

Reasons why they are not stopped: Politicians are part of that scene and/or are
corrupt. The same is true for the legal system, which is mixed up with politics
scene. It is one big sect mafia. The medical scene has its professional code of
conduct, which actually shields the doers, instead of prosecuting them. Also a
dangerous mafia scene. Politicians, lawyers, doctors - the same burden to
society as hundreds and hundreds of years before.

Mindy

Sep 18, 2009, 6:33:02 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 12:47 pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:16:59 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usrc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >after viewing the links you gave, although I'm sorry to say I am
> >limited to understanding only one language, I can understand your
> >agressiveness.  If more people would 'research' the pro's and con's
> >they may not be able to be as easily fooled.
>
> The scene, which causes all the dead, "works" in several overlapping areas, from
> Hamer-stuff to anti-vaccination, from selling of "natural" pills to "faith
> healing" and psychic stuff. They are deadly dangerous.
----
*I must bite tongue.I will be the first to admit, I do not know enough
about the above mentioned, to even try to debate over any of them,
regardless as to my *beliefs* or *practices*
----

> Reasons why they are not stopped: Politicians are part of that scene and/or are
> corrupt. The same is true for the legal system
----
*my legal system includes police, which it appears to me, you are fond
of?
----

, which is mixed up with politics
> scene. It is one big sect mafia. The medical scene has its professional code of
> conduct, which actually shields the doers, instead of prosecuting them.
----
*Medical mal-practice lawsuits happen all the time in the USA
----

> Also a
> dangerous mafia scene. Politicians, lawyers, doctors
----
*Ok, I must admit I am confused. Are there any groups pertaining to
the care of people you do not view as hostile? Or am I splitting your
phrases wrong which is thus causing me my confusion?

I've known you to get very emotional when people are against
vaccination, yet it seems to me that you are, here, lumping politians,
lawyer and doctors into one dangerous mafia scene... is this a
misunderstanding on my part?
----

- the same burden to
> society as hundreds and hundreds of years before.
> --
>                     POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA
>
>                  http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm

I am not a conspiracy theorist but that is not to say conspiracy
theories do not exsist, or that they cannot become actual instead of
theory

Main Entry: the·o·ry
Pronunciation: \ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural the·o·ries
Etymology: Late Latin theoria, from Greek theōria, from theōrein
Date: 1592
1 : the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another
2 : abstract thought : speculation
3 : the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science,
or an art <music theory>
4 a : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis
of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to
learn> b : an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or
circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory<in theory, we have
always advocated freedom for all>
5 : a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body
of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>
6 a : a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation
b : an unproved assumption : conjecture c : a body of theorems
presenting a concise systematic view of a subject <theory of
equations>

synonyms see hypothesis

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2009, 7:34:51 PM9/18/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:33:02 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 12:47�pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:16:59 -0700 (PDT), Mindy <usrc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >after viewing the links you gave, although I'm sorry to say I am
>> >limited to understanding only one language, I can understand your
>> >agressiveness. �If more people would 'research' the pro's and con's
>> >they may not be able to be as easily fooled.
>>
>> The scene, which causes all the dead, "works" in several overlapping areas, from
>> Hamer-stuff to anti-vaccination, from selling of "natural" pills to "faith
>> healing" and psychic stuff. They are deadly dangerous.
>----
>*I must bite tongue.I will be the first to admit, I do not know enough
>about the above mentioned, to even try to debate over any of them,
>regardless as to my *beliefs* or *practices*

>----
>>
>> Reasons why they are not stopped: Politicians are part of that scene and/or are
>> corrupt. The same is true for the legal system
>----
>*my legal system includes police, which it appears to me, you are fond
>of?

I am NOT fond of it. The problem is to fight against cvriminals who make their
own laws BY USING THESE LAWS, and to use a legal system which THESE CRIMINALS
made.

That is NOT easy...

>----
>, which is mixed up with politics
>> scene. It is one big sect mafia. The medical scene has its professional code of
>> conduct, which actually shields the doers, instead of prosecuting them.
>----
>*Medical mal-practice lawsuits happen all the time in the USA

A lawsuit does not mean that the victim of the medical doctors win the case.
Recently we had a case in court, where the patient had died and the medical
doctor, who had used Hulda Clark's idiotic zapper stuff and other crap, went out
free...

>----
>> Also a
>> dangerous mafia scene. Politicians, lawyers, doctors
>----
>*Ok, I must admit I am confused. Are there any groups pertaining to
>the care of people you do not view as hostile? Or am I splitting your
>phrases wrong which is thus causing me my confusion?

I do not know if there is an English expression. In German it is called "die
Honoratioren".

The politicians make laws which the courts must follow. The medical doctors make
expertises, which cause the politicians make certains laws.
The courts COULD control the politicians, but don't.
The courts COULD control the medical doctors, but don't.

They altogether for a network, in which they depend on each other to continue
their crimes.

If the politicians would forbid anthroposophy in Germany, the whole medical
would be dramatically changed for the good.

If the politicians would forbid homeopathy in Germany, the whole medical would
be dramatically changed for the good.

The homeopaths and the anthroposophs for THE BASE of the anti-vacc scene in
germany. If both were banned, the anti-vacc crime also would be stopped. Also
ENORMOUS losses of the health-care system in germany would be stopped.

If... But it isn't.

And so on.

>I've known you to get very emotional when people are against
>vaccination, yet it seems to me that you are, here, lumping politians,
>lawyer and doctors into one dangerous mafia scene... is this a
>misunderstanding on my part?

The point is: If you try to attack a medical doctor because of his wrong-doing,
you have these enemies:
1. the medical associations of profession, which do not expell the criminals
2. the courts, which do not inforce EXISTING laws
3. the politicians who do not make APPRORPIATE laws.

In Germany politics has the power TO COMMAND the attorneys of state to make
certains actions or decisions. So politics COULD stop a lot of crime by direct
order. But they don't.

An example: Ryke Geerd Hamer fled to Spain. France made the Spaniards to hand
him over, so Hamer could be put into jail in France. Neither Austria nor Germany
did that. Now Hamer is in Norway. Nothing happens.

Followers of Hamer are part of the medical doctor scene in Germany. They still
have their license, they still go on treating their patients according to
Hamer's idiocy. NOTHING happens to these criminals. Really NOTHING. Even if it
is absolutely clear that these medical doctors caused the death of patients.

So we have 3 strong groups who support the criminals: the professional
associations of the medical doctors, the courts, and the politicians.

If you write about these criminals, they sue YOU because you do damage to their
image. Crazy, isn't it? That is Germany today, in the year 2009...

People die, and the criminals behind that go on unhindered.

>----
> - the same burden to
>> society as hundreds and hundreds of years before.

>I am not a conspiracy theorist but that is not to say conspiracy

>theories do not exsist, or that they cannot become actual instead of
>theory

It is not a conspiracy in the sense of a leading head and a COMMONLY acting
group OF ALL. It is - as some time was pointed out by a Walter van Rossum, a
German writer - a mix: "komplexer Mix aus Charakterlosigkeit, Korruption,
Desorientierung und Berechnung...", see this quote from an interview with him in
april 2009:

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/30/30203/1.html

<quote>
Demokratie ist permanente Kritik

Sie haben mit Gabrielle Gillen das "Schwarzbuch Deutschland" herausgegeben, ein
"Handbuch der vermissten Informationen". Jedes der behandelten Stichworte stellt
einen Skandal dar, der eigentlich die Republik in ihren Grundfesten ersch�ttern
m�sste, aber so gut wie nie an die Oberfl�che der �ffentlichen Wahrnehmung
dringt. Was sind ihrer Meinung nach die schlimmsten Vergehen, die im
"Schwarzbuch Deutschland" abgehandelt werden?

Walter van Rossum: Der Skandal ist das Buch selbst. Genauer gesagt, dass das,
was da verhandelt wird, in diesem Land sonst nicht verhandelt wird. Wir sagen ja
nicht einmal: Wir wissen es besser, sondern wir sehen etwas anderes. Bei der
Arbeit an diesem Buch habe ich noch einmal aus der N�he verstanden, dass
Demokratie unter anderem auch ein funktionales Konzept ist: permanente Kritik.
Die Aufkl�rung hat nie behauptet, sie w�re gleichbedeutend mit positivem Wissen
- wie ihr von der Postmoderne gerne vorgeworfen wird. Die Aufkl�rung hat nur
eine Methode: Kritik. Und Demokratie bedeutet, die Institutionalisierung von
Kritik und programmatischer Differenz. Konkurrenz im besten Sinne.

Bei uns gibt es in der breiten �ffentlichkeit und f�r eine breite �ffentlichkeit
keine Alternativen mehr. Das sehen Sie alleine daran, dass das Personal in
Politik, Wirtschaft, Medien und Wissenschaft in einer beispiellos konzertierten
Aktion den Karren gegen die Wand f�hrt, und es sind exakt die gleichen Figuren,
die jetzt vorgeben neue Verkehrsregeln zu ersinnen.

Wie kommt es, dass �ber f�r die Gesellschaft essentiell wichtige Punkte wie z.B.
Altervorsorge, Gesundheitswesen und Medien irref�hrende Falschinformationen im
Umlauf sind, so dass es mit Hilfe der g�ngigen Medien nicht mehr m�glich ist ein
angemessenes Bild von der Welt zu machen?

Walter van Rossum: Dar�ber k�nnte ich jetzt zwei Stunden reden. In der
Kurzfassung handelt es sich um einen komplexen Mix aus Charakterlosigkeit,
Korruption, Desorientierung und Berechnung. Die Grundlage von allem ist der
Konformismus. Und in unseren Zeiten ist es der leidenschaftliche und pedantische
Konformismus der parlamentarischen Mitte, die bekanntlich 95 Prozent des
Spektrums ausf�llt. Der Rest unterliegt bereits der Bebachtung des
Verfassungsschutzes. Man sollte nicht - oder nur in wenigen F�llen - davon
ausgehen, dass Journalisten eine eigene Weltwahrnehmung h�tten. Medienkonzerne
wollen die Mitte absch�pfen. Medien sind �u�erst lukrative Unternehmen.
Allerdings leben sie nur an zweiter Stelle vom redaktionellen Inhalt. Bei den
Zeitungen sind es bis zu 70 Prozent des Umsatzes, der durch Werbung gemacht
wird.

Sehen Sie sich die TAZ an. Weil die mal links war und heute gerne noch so tut
als w�re sie links, haben die kaum Werbung. Beim Privatfernsehen wird alles �ber
Werbung finanziert. Wer glaubt, dass h�tte keinen Einfluss auf die redaktionelle
Arbeit, ist nicht von dieser Welt. Hier und da leistet man sich eine eigene
Stimme. Das sieht dann nach eigenst�ndigem Journalismus aus.
</quote>

THIS is much harder to attack than an ordinary conspiracy (although conspiracies
of cours teka place WITHIN this desaster) or to shot a tyrant. A tyrant you can
shoot or put a bomb under his seat. But how can you attack a WHOLE WALL of mist?
You never hit the ones responsible, you all the time only hit the armed forces
of THE STATE, or THE COMPANY, or ...

ALL the criminals can hide behind organisations. And the organisations are part
of/in networks.

Have you seen the film "Brazil". Is old, made in 1985, and Michael Palin is one
of the stars:

http://www.freebase.com/view/en/michael_palin/-/film/actor/film

Actually, we have such a situation. And it is not funny. Only, the prople die in
other ways...

Mark Probert

Sep 18, 2009, 7:51:51 PM9/18/09

> > Subject: Re: Turning every which way
>
> >  00:08:13 EDT)

I fully agree. Jan is boring. She reposts, and reposts, and reposts,
and then complains of people (who she hates) when they do the same
thing.

dronihas...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2020, 7:44:32 PM2/9/20

Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronih...@yahoo.com