BVL 233 / FRUIT JUICE MANGOSTEEN - JULY 26th 2007 / Http://bvl233.mymangosteen.com

BVL233

Jul 25, 2007, 10:50:33 PM7/25/07
Donald Trump's Take on Networking

Dear Partner & Associate,

A few years ago, Donald Trump was on the Tonight Show and was asked
what business he would liked to have been involved in if he had the
chance to start all over again.

His answer may surprise you.

He said "Network Marketing." The audience laughed uncontrollably, but
he stopped them dead in their tracks by saying; "That's why I'm up
here, and you are all down there."

Take a look at the business model Donald Trump fell in love with by
visiting my website again:

http://bvl233.mymangosteen.com

I hope you're having a great day.

Thanks,

XanGo Independent Distributor

GOOD LUCK.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. TEH, HENG LEE

BVL233/EXE.OFFICER

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

TRADE LEAD SUBJECT CONTIAN REFERANCE A MUST RETURN ALWAYS.

Buyer / Seller - Agent.

Petroleum, Commodity & Banking.

http://bvl233.mymangosteen.com

marts.capi...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 2:31:27 AM4/25/18

Sir,

We provide Loans,BG,SBLC,MTN,POF,LC,SKR Discounting,Project Funding,Letter of credit, and lots more for client all over the world.

Equally,we are ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

we are equally ready to pay commission to those Brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms.

Awaiting for your response.

Best Regards.

Martin Steffens
Email: marts.capi...@gmail.com
Skype: marts.capi...@gmail.com

robert...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2019, 3:39:05 AM7/15/19

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Contact :Robert Glen
Email: robertg...@gmail.com / robertglen...@yahoo.com
Skype: robertg...@gmail.com
Whats-sap number: +1{864 }774-2551