- Manages the activities involved with maintaining and improving the documented New Product Development (NPD) business process. Job includes interfacing with NPD project teams, controllers, division management and support functions. Includes auditing NPD process and completed projects using results to recommend and drive changes to improve Time to Money.
- BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in process audits, including familiarity with scoring models and techniques
- In depth understanding (or ability to quickly learn) both the New Product Development Register (system) and NPD business processes.
- Ability to manage cross-functional problem solving teams.
- Solid Microsoft project, Excel, PowerPoint skills to facilitate executive presentations
- Conflict resolution, problem solving and project management experience required, with 'executive' maturity to manage through issues at all levels.
- Exposure to (or desire to learn) Lean Six Sigma techniques and apply them to NPD process
CareerExchange is an extensive job search database with online conferencing and a people-match
program to email you new jobs on a daily basis.