The Characterization Lab Technician will perform test and evaluation of discrete and simple analog semiconductor devices, i.e., power MOSFET's, power and small signal BJTs, thyristors, rectifiers, zeners/TVS, relay drivers, load switches, etc. Testing will be performed on automated testers (ATEs), custom computer controlled systems, and bench setups. Device test fixturing is also required.
- Solid understanding of analog electronics. Must have thorough understanding of issues associated with testing discrete and analog components.
- Competent with the use of standard electronic test equipment: multimeters, oscilloscopes, curve tracers, pulse generators, etc.
- Competent with computer usage: MS Office products (particularly Excel), Internet browsers, Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for tester control.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Tesec and FETTest testers
- LabVIEW programming skills.
CareerExchange is an extensive job search database with online conferencing and a people-match
program to email you new jobs on a daily basis.