Return on Investment

stewa...@sbcglobal.net

Mar 20, 2005, 2:07:45 PM3/20/05
After 20 years of research I finally found a company that pays 3% return on
my investment per month. Even though their minimum investment is $10,000 it
is worth every single penny. The beauty about this company is that they
will add the investors name to the insurance carrier and protect the
investor against any fraudulent activity that could take place inside the
investment firm. I was sick of having my money pay for a high pay analyst
and on top of that having them decrease my investments. As a favor to all
that have lost money send me an email at stewa...@fastmail.us and I will
have the company send you information.

stewa...@sbcglobal.net

Mar 20, 2005, 8:22:25 PM3/20/05