Spoting the burst...

Shalom Patrick Hamou

Sep 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/8/99
...of the financial bubble.

I have find a way to spot the upcoming burst of the financial bubble. In
order to market the product I am selling 49% of my idea in a dutch
auction of 49*1% on Yahoo!. The sale will start on the 20 september
1999.

If you want explanation on my idea please contact me:

Shalom Patrick Hamou
rehov tagore 13/19
Tel Aviv
Israel

Tel:+972 (3) 741 0824
Cel:+972 (54) 417 640

shalom...@yahoo.com

vcard.vcf

Shalom Patrick Hamou

Sep 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/9/99
...of the financial bubble.

I have find a way to spot the upcoming burst of the financial bubble.
In order to market the product I am selling 49% of my idea in a dutch

auction of 49*1% on Yahoo!. The sale will start on the 21 september

vcard.vcf