Inflation in May was 10.5% CPC.

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Scream

未讀,
2022年6月15日 清晨5:10:542022/6/15
收件者:
Above the average of 8.5%.
Went to Walmart yesterday for food shopping, was shocked that my favorite, Large 3 meat lasagna was all most $17. Last year, use to be $12.
Use to buy Diet Ginger Ale soft drink in bottle for $1 or $1.25, now it's $2.
Meats, milk, bread everything is up 30-40% in prices.
Gal milk is $6, the great value milk is $4.90.
Premium gas is $7/gal here the Shell gas station, There are cheaper options out there, but this one is close to me.
Diesel cost even more.
Get ready for the EV car revolution, I think!
訊息已遭刪除
0 則新訊息