WARNING! Beware of CHATHOTSTOCKS.COM (AKA www.momentumstockpick.com)

Dmark

Sep 6, 2007, 9:47:02 PM9/6/07

These guys are a rip off!!! They charge $70 for their trading strategy
making you belive it is a great system. What you get is a link to a
free site on the net that is just re-hash of what is already free on
the net elseware. This is the site they send you to:
http://www.americantelevoip.com

Please pass this on to other sites on the net to prevent others from
being ripped off.

Also they cannot be contacted by phone as none exists and they never
repond to any emails.

Dmark

--
Dmark

704set

Sep 7, 2007, 6:24:34 AM9/7/07

704set

"Dmark" <Dmark....@investmentbanter.com> wrote in message

squee...@yahoo.com

Sep 11, 2007, 9:11:56 PM9/11/07

Thank you for posting this info. I've been thinking it over to send
them my $$, plus trying to find info on these guys. Even the BBB don't
know anything about them. I to have sent emails, the only difference
is I received a response, not answering all my questions.