Research Article on Market Manipulation - Released By L'eau Prosper Research

L'eau Prosper Research

Jul 2, 2007, 5:14:29 AM7/2/07
Over the years, L'eau Prosper Research (Website: http://www.leauprosper.com)
had conducted extensive research and database analysis on large pool
of market data of world's actively traded futures, commodities and
financial instruments, with years of data down to minute and tick time
interval.

Using the present technologies, we transformed those market data into
a clean and purest form. Then, we sort out those data according to our
programmed database management algorithm. Why we are doing this? We
would like to gather the valuable statistical information that we can
conduct further analysis on market behavior, market profiling and its
broad market relationship.

Well, is this sort of like Tape Reading? Yes, but it is more than
that. Using current advanced computer technologies and theories
presented by many gurus, we are able to perform deep analysis,
testing, simulation and database application. So, it just not just
merely a Tape Reading.

Although we are performing a tough task, not to mention the very large
pool of market data and computer resources that needed, we found many
priceless information and findings throughout our extensive research
and testing, especially on market behavior. One that worth to mention
is, Market Manipulative.

The terms 'Market Manipulation' or 'Market Manipulative' is not new to
most of the Serious Traders and investors, but to explain it in
details is not an easy task. And we will not get into details over
here. We suggest Serious Traders do some researches and books reading
on this topic. However, before that, we have few questions for Serious
Traders to think about:

What is Market by definition in your view?
Market is a nature force?
Market is a form of force presented by a small group of people namely
market makers, big players, professional traders and etc.?
Market is a big crowd of people, which are investors and Serious
Traders
who are trying to make a living from daily trading?

In a well-developed market, there must be at least one person or a
group of people that has a market manipulative desire; usually they
are so-called big market players, market players or market
manipulators. The stronger their desires are, their presence on the
market will be more frequent and more obvious. We strongly believe, we
can track their trading pattern, activities and their behavior, on
whatever things, tricks or traps they trying to do or did on the
market. It is just like anyone who walk into the forest, his walking
path can be tracked even his is invincible, as long as he stepped on
the ground while walking.

By looking at the analyzed and sorted research results, especially on
those actively traded financial instruments on day-trading basis such
as ES, NQ, DELL, MSFT and FOREX pairs, we able to conclude a number of
important findings:

1. On those instruments that actively traded thru day-trading or
intraday basis, the market will define a definite trend at least once
per day, 90 Percent of these occurred around 30 minutes to an hour
after the market opened.

2. If the trend that the market manipulators (or market players)
trying to define got beaten (or reversed) by another market force,
another trend will assume immediately until the market close. This
happen 70 Percent of the time 2-3 hours, after the market opened.

3. When a trend is started, normally in the morning, the trend will
pause or break for a few times throughout the trading day, to attract
other group of Serious Traders or market players to open opposite
trades and often, this is a trap.

4. Losing is unavoidable and is a part of the trading business. Even
Market manipulators have losing trades, consecutive losing trades.

5. To be a winner in this trading business, long-term availability of
trading capital plays an important role.

6. Dominant trading time frame does exist , and the trading activities
or behavior of market manipulators play a major influence on this
factor.

7. It is not necessary for market manipulators to trade a basket of
markets. For them, diversification is not necessary.

8. Market manipulative behavior behaves and reacts differently on
different time frames, even for one financial instrument. Thus, one
financial instrument will have different trading behavior for each
time frame. So, there are no trading systems that can work in all time
frames, even for one financial instrument.

9. The market manipulative behavior and the market manipulation
activities are totally different on daily, weekly and monthly trading,
as compared to intraday trading using tick and minute chart. Thus, one
has to consider this factor when creating an indicator, not to mention
the trading system. It is very hard to have an indicator that works
well across all trading timeframe.

10. Market Manipulators does not look at the same time frame over time
for one financial instrument, and they keep switching from time to
time. Different group of Market Manipulators will have different time
frames to look at and to trade with. All these confirmed our previous
findings that dominant time frame does exist for each financial
instrument.

For more information on Market Manipulation and related topics, please
kindly visit L'eau Prosper Research Web Site at http://www.leauprosper.com

Blash

Jul 2, 2007, 5:56:54 AM7/2/07
in article 1183367669.3...@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com, L'eau
Prosper Research at leauprospe...@yahoo.com wrote on 7/2/07 5:14 AM:

.......and your point is????

BrunoR

Jul 29, 2007, 1:17:30 PM7/29/07
Blash wrote:

> .......and your point is????

"OM TARE DUM TARE DU SO HA OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI OM MANI BEH MEH
HUNG OM ZAMBALA ZHO NEH ZHA YEH SO HA OM AH HUNG BENZA SIDHI HUNG
OM BENZE SATO HUNG."

Didn't you get it, blash? '-)

Blash

Jul 29, 2007, 1:32:52 PM7/29/07
BrunoR wrote on 7/29/07 1:17 PM:

Now that you phrase it that way, I can see his point.......

Message has been deleted