Great FB buy op

uncle_vito

Oct 5, 2021, 12:14:53 PM10/5/21
After the drubbing yesterday.

Scream

Oct 5, 2021, 10:26:51 PM10/5/21
On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 9:14:53 AM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> After the drubbing yesterday.

Why?
Went down $20 , 5-6%?

Scream

Oct 5, 2021, 10:29:10 PM10/5/21
On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 9:14:53 AM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> After the drubbing yesterday.

I didn't even notice FB was down, just later after reading it on news!
LOL!
Message has been deleted

uncle_vito

Oct 6, 2021, 2:15:45 PM10/6/21
On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 8:51:40 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Many people are abandoning FAKEbook. I receive links to friends pages occasionally.
> But I generally just ignore them unless they are from my family members.
> On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 9:14:53 AM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> > After the drubbing yesterday.

Well I will be laughing all the way to the bank. FB dropped because they had a web site shutdown right when Biden is considering regulating it because of political manipulation.
Message has been deleted